Are Old Bigfoots Sly When Hungry & Take Out Solitary People

georgerm

We investigated a report of an old, female bigfoot with a limp who was dumpster diving for an easy meal. From the location, it could have happened. I see few reasons why a sasquatch might consider us to be on the menu. 

2 hours ago, georgerm said:

They are dead and buried. It makes sense, the ones that pick off, kill humans, and leave witnesses or body parts bring the whole clan under investigation.

First off, are these creatures real? And if so, are you saying that these creatures police their own? Because that would require a fairly high level of forethought. And then somehow teach that concept to their young and reinforce it somehow within the group. And do it across widely separated geographical areas. My opinion is that it's a huge stretch to think they could be capable of such complex reasoning anyway. Again, my opinion.

The dead and buried part I can go with but, to me, it makes more sense, and is much less complicated, to think the rogues are simply dealt with by special teams of Humans. Because if there are such rogues then why would one think that they would somehow go unnoticed when that kind of behavior would make the creature stand out in our society? We take care of rogue bears, diseased /rabid animals, and we do so quite efficiently. To imply a subtext that government would be in the dark when it comes to these creatures seriously underestimates what keeping the existence of these things under wraps is all about. If they exist and one goes rogue then the dead and buried part would be the government's doing. This is 2023 and the ability to keep a thumb on such matters needs to be understood.

I say this because an indication of a creature behaving badly would be a string of dead animals and game wardens, F&W, and forestry people would see evidence of that kind of damage left in its wake. Why should only Humans be victims of a sick animal's temperament? Especially if such a temperament would inevitably expose the creature's reality to the public. When's the last time anyone has even reported a bluff charge by a Sasquatch? Because if anyone was going to face something like that, the first people would be game wardens, F&W, or forestry people- either officials or resource harvesters- because they work in the remotest of areas. Sasquatches do not police other Sasquatches with a hands-off-Humans policy. Government quite simply just steps in and gets rid of them.

7 hours ago, hiflier said:

First off, are these creatures real? And if so, are you saying that these creatures police their own? Because that would require a fairly high level of forethought. And then somehow teach that concept to their young and reinforce it somehow within the group. And do it across widely separated geographical areas. My opinion is that it's a huge stretch to think they could be capable of such complex reasoning anyway. Again, my opinion.

Good points that I agree with.   I’d tend to lean more towards BF not being real than I would of universal “laws” followed by all BF as a reason to why we do not catch the rogues doing rogue things.    As BRB pointed out,  there should be outliers and outcasts that mess up in the BF world.   The fact that there seem to be little to none of those documented is concerning.   There is no way BF as a whole is infallible.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Twist said:

.....There is no way BF as a whole is infallible.   

Deer, moose , and many other animals including Bigfoot, cross roads day or night. And often not even in remote areas. Not a good definition for a rogue. There is one incident that Paulides mentions, though, that has me curious. He spoke of an 82 year old guy who went missing around Whitehall, NY in a wildlife management area- which is state jurisdiction- and the FBI got called in. A federal agency called in to help out with a person missing on state land? Don't know the details of it, however.

Edited by hiflier

12 hours ago, georgerm said:

They are dead and buried. It makes sense, the ones that pick off, kill humans, and leave witnesses or body parts bring the whole clan under investigation

So these rebellious individuals are preemptively killed and buried before they commit acts that could be captured on film?  A sort of Sasquatch Minority Report?  

if these are clans of individuals with leaders, enforcers, and followers … then where is the individualism?  Where are the rebels, the screw-ups, and the unlucky?  

I know that there is something going on with the Sasquatch phenomenon, but this almost seems like a hive-mind mentality.   This doesn’t seem like primate or even human-like behavior.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

So these rebellious individuals are preemptively killed and buried before they commit acts that could be captured on film?  A sort of Sasquatch Minority Report?

I wouldn't think it would work quite that way, BRB. I would guess, and that's all it would be, that it may depend on the frequency and severity of senselessly killing animals and then projecting the risk that Humans could be on the table. I would imagine that going "rogue" would have degrees where infractions are concerned. If a creature gets somehow lost and ends up being seen and reported by several individuals it wouldn't mean the creature has gone rogue. Nonetheless though, in the interest of keeping the lid on its existence it will probably be dealt with in an humanely a way possible, starting with attempting find, tranquilize, and relocate it- hopefully back to some remote area or wherever its clan is.

Because I'm convinced that a single individual may give the slip to the watchers tasked with monitoring them but a clan's location will always be known. But it does make me wonder what would happen if the individual get returned to a different clan than the one it originally left from? Let's face it, people encounter individuals. Rarely if ever these days is a family seen, never mind a clan of say ten individuals. So, where are the clans?

The question still remains.

Could a breeding population of relic hominids still remain hidden in North America? Yes or No?

If the answer is yes? How do they do it? Or do they do it at all?

Plenty of sightings reports, track casts, audio recordings but no body. Do they bury their dead? Does the government hide the evidence? Do aliens wisk them away to some galactic zoo hospital? Joking….

But on a serious note, most researchers may have a trail camera, a thermal camera, their cell phone, maybe a audio recorder, dental resin, that’s about it.🤷‍♂️ So our evidence matches our methods. No surprise.

I feel like there is one method not being utilized at all. Digging. If they bury their dead? Then the truth is out there to find.

8 hours ago, hiflier said:

And if so, are you saying that these creatures police their own? Because that would require a fairly high level of forethought. And then somehow teach that concept to their young and reinforce it somehow within the group. And do it across widely separated geographical areas. My opinion is that it's a huge stretch to think they could be capable of such complex reasoning anyway. Again, my opinion.

The dead and buried part I can go with but, to me, it makes more sense, and is much less complicated, to think the rogues are simply dealt with by special teams of Humans. Because if there are such rogues then why would one think that they would somehow go unnoticed when that kind of behavior would make the creature stand out in our society? We take care of rogue bears, diseased /rabid animals, and we do so quite efficiently. To imply a subtext that government would be in the dark when it comes to these creatures seriously underestimates what keeping the existence of these things under wraps is all about. If they exist and one goes rogue then the dead and buried part would be the government's doing. This is 2023 and the ability to keep a thumb on such matters needs to be understood.

Hiflier said, "First off, are these creatures real?  Do you really doubt it? Yes they do exist.  I saw one very close. In other areas I have had  encounters that spooked me and haven't been back. At least half of the BFRO reports are mostly real..in my opinion

I say this because an indication of a creature behaving badly would be a string of dead animals and game wardens, F&W, and forestry people would see evidence of that kind of damage left in its wake.

There are strings of missing people and probably of forestry workers that the government covers up. Do you mean a string of dead animals/bigfoots? My theory is the clan kills Rogue BFs and buries them to keep hoards of investigators out of the woods. 

Why should only Humans be victims of a sick animal's temperament? Especially if such a temperament would inevitably expose the creature's reality to the public. In my opinion, since Sasquatches have remained undetected mostly and uncaptured, they are some type of human/ape. They have clan laws so they can remain undected such as:----- take out single humans repeatedly get too close to the clan's area.__------take out and bury Sasquatches that endanger the clan -----only go out at night ----- 

bluff charge by a Sasquatch? Because if anyone was going to face something like that, the first people would be game wardens, F&W, or forestry people- either officials or resource harvesters- because they work in the remotest of areas. ---Research these missing 411 cases here-- 

Sasquatches do not police other Sasquatches with a hands-off-Humans policy.---nope but expound--   Government quite simply just steps in and gets rid of them."  --probably true--- This is another topic but discuss it if you want. Do the highest levels of the BLM and Forest Service keep Sasquatches secret from the public so the logging industry remans viable. Rare creatures like the Spotted Owl are bad for logging. 

22 minutes ago, hiflier said:

I wouldn't think it would work quite that way, BRB. I would guess, and that's all it would be, that it may depend on the frequency and severity of senselessly killing animals and then projecting the risk that Humans could be on the table. I would imagine that going "rogue" would have degrees where infractions are concerned. If a creature gets somehow lost and ends up being seen and reported by several individuals it wouldn't mean the creature has gone rogue. Nonetheless though, in the interest of keeping the lid on its existence it will probably be dealt with in an humanely a way possible, starting with attempting find, tranquilize, and relocate it- hopefully back to some remote area or wherever its clan is.

Because I'm convinced that a single individual may give the slip to the watchers tasked with monitoring them but a clan's location will always be known. But it does make me wonder what would happen if the individual get returned to a different clan than the one it originally left from? Let's face it, people encounter individuals. Rarely if ever these days is a family seen, never mind a clan of say ten individuals. So, where are the clans?

I don’t understand where the “clan” concept even originated.  That’s a pretty big assumption on the social structure of a creature that we are unable to observe for any period of time.  

Honestly, the whole clan thing seems like a Disney-fixation of the phenomenon.  Papa Squatch, Momma Squatch, little baby Squatches running around, maybe a couple of bluebirds singing a catchy tune…. It just seems to be one of those Bigfoot tropes that gets repeated without really any questioning.  

Most of these habituation cases are the same way.  They read like poorly written fanfic.  And it doesn’t stand up to the slightest bit of scrutiny.

“Did you take any pictures or video of these creatures?”

“No, I do not want them to be discovered and exploited by man.”

”Then why are you even telling your story on the internet for thousands or even millions of people to see?”

3 minutes ago, norseman said:

Digging. If they bury their dead? Then the truth is out there to find.

That’s my point.  Even if they do bury their dead… where’s the outlier?  The one who died in an accident alone?  The one who ventured too far out and died crossing the road?  The solitary individual who just gets sick and dies?

A 100% success rate of recovering and concealing bodies.  Year after year.  That’s an enormous level of apparently worldwide planning and coordination for a species that supposedly hovering just above extinction.  

No mistakes are ever made, unless you consider the PGF to be a mistake on the part of the creature.  And even that doesn’t add up.  Patty doesn’t display the speed and agility that are often referenced as ways the species avoids detection.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I don’t understand where the “clan” concept even originated.  That’s a pretty big assumption on the social structure of a creature that we are unable to observe for any period of time.  

Honestly, the whole clan thing seems like a Disney-fixation of the phenomenon.  Papa Squatch, Momma Squatch, little baby Squatches running around, maybe a couple of bluebirds singing a catchy tune…. It just seems to be one of those Bigfoot tropes that gets repeated without really any questioning.  

Most of these habituation cases are the same way.  They read like poorly written fanfic.  And it doesn’t stand up to the slightest bit of scrutiny.

“Did you take any pictures or video of these creatures?”

“No, I do not want them to be discovered and exploited by man.”

”Then why are you even telling your story on the internet for thousands or even millions of people to see?”

That’s my point.  Even if they do bury their dead… where’s the outlier?  The one who died in an accident alone?  The one who ventured too far out and died crossing the road?  The solitary individual who just gets sick and dies?

A 100% success rate of recovering and concealing bodies.  Year after year.  That’s an enormous level of apparently worldwide planning and coordination for a species that supposedly hovering just above extinction.  

No mistakes are ever made, unless you consider the PGF to be a mistake on the part of the creature.  And even that doesn’t add up.  Patty doesn’t display the speed and agility that are often referenced as ways the species avoids detection.  

All good questions. Take any one of us. Give us more muscles, good animal brains, a thick winter coat, good immune system, 20 other tribe members and very remote areas, could we survive?   What do you think of Dr. Mathew Johnson's answers to your questions?

3 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Who says they have a 100% success rate? Some invariably are eaten and scattered. Some may be found and misidentified. Some may be found and reported to the authorities. Some bones may be collected and taken to the authorities. Some of the bones may be sitting in some rock collectors basement. But regardless….

The Lovelock Giants, the Chapala skull? Where does this stuff go? Anything that doesn’t fit the Clovis narrative seems to vanish. Why?

http://patagoniamonsters.blogspot.com/2019/12/more-on-erectus-calvaria-from-chapala.html

This place cost the famous Louis Leakey his marriage….

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calico_Early_Man_Site

14 minutes ago, norseman said:

Could a breeding population of relic hominids still remain hidden in North America? Yes or No?

Yes.

15 minutes ago, norseman said:

If the answer is yes? How do they do it?

It's all about Human access. Check out the criteria regarding National Wilderness Areas. Not so much state Wildlife Management Areas, Wildlife Refuges, or public lands. Because Sasquatch is well beyond being a state issue- it's a federal one- and so comes under the jurisdiction of the US Department of Agriculture. A friend of mine and I have been working on this scenario for a while. We're fairly sure that the bulk of the Sasquatch populations reside in the NWA's. Every now and then one wanders out, gets seen and gets reported. But not for long if one pays attention to sightings in the past few decades. It didn't used to be so but Human development incursions have necessitated the change. It's a theory anyway that seems to work.

31 minutes ago, norseman said:

I feel like there is one method not being utilized at all. Digging. If they bury their dead? Then the truth is out there to find.

Yes but if they bury their dead then we're not going to find the sites for the reasons regarding remote habitats as stated above. But their DNA will be in the rivers and streams coming out of those area and into more accessible locations. It's why I push for such methodologies. Does any of this make any logical sense? I think it does.

36 minutes ago, norseman said:

So our evidence matches our methods. No surprise.

Indeed it does, Norseman. The most common methods that people deploy says it all.

5 minutes ago, norseman said:

Who says they have a 100% success rate? Some invariably are eaten and scattered. Some may be found and misidentified. Some may be found and reported to the authorities. Some bones may be collected and taken to the authorities. Some of the bones may be sitting in some rock collectors basement. But regardless….

All very fair points.  It still seems like we are missing something.  

Either these things are so few In number, they are practically extinct.  Or they come from “somewhere else”, are briefly here, and then return to whence they came.  

22 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I don’t understand where the “clan” concept even originated.

There is zero wrong with that concept. There is a rookery with an estimated 30,000 crows in it that return to it in the late afternoon everyday after foraging elsewhere. It's lik a black river in the sky. I watch thousands the other day move overhead and that was just from one general direction. Animals group, primates group, prides of lions group, coyotes and wolves group. Bison group, wild horses group. It's a perfectly natural thing for living organisms to do. For Sasquatch not to do the same would go against a very natural concept. My opinion.

6 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Yes.

It's all about Human access. Check out the criteria regarding National Wilderness Areas. Not so much state Wildlife Management Areas, Wildlife Refuges, or public lands. Because Sasquatch is well beyond being a state issue- it's a federal one- and so comes under the jurisdiction of the US Department of Agriculture. A friend of mine and I have been working on this scenario for a while. We're fairly sure that the bulk of the Sasquatch populations reside in the NWA's. Every now and then one wanders out, gets seen and gets reported. But not for long if one pays attention to sightings in the past few decades. It didn't used to be so but Human development incursions have necessitated the change. It's a theory anyway that seems to work.

Yes but if they bury their dead then we're not going to find the sites for the reasons regarding remote habitats as stated above. But their DNA will be in the rivers and streams coming out of those area and into more accessible locations. It's why I push for such methodologies. Does any of this make any logical sense? I think it does.

Indeed it does, Norseman. The most common methods that people deploy says it all.

It makes logical sense if your goal is to convince science to go look. And you have lots of cash to sift through DNA in water samples. Either way they are still going to want a chunk of the critter. Where as if your spelunking and find the top of a skull and start digging and it’s a giant ape man skull? Nirvana!