Sasquatch "Nest" Question

hiflier

1 hour ago, norseman said:

........2) Possible? We have ZERO evidence of hybridization between a Sasquatch and a Homo Sapien. We have stories.......

We have native stories and the sasquatch genome project. I know you reject it, but it remains as evidence.

.........3) We have no evidence of Sasquatch possessing language. We have the Sierra sounds..........

The Sierra Sounds are evidence. Many other reports support the recordings. 

18 minutes ago, hiflier said:

..........And everyone is okay with this?

I'm not. But I'm accustomed to it. I expect it. 

"I cannot comment further on an ongoing investigation"..............

11 minutes ago, Huntster said:

We have native stories and the sasquatch genome project. I know you reject it, but it remains as evidence.

The Sierra Sounds are evidence. Many other reports support the recordings. 

Science has rejected Melba Ketchums work. It’s not a genome. It’s bits and bobs of known animals. And she worked backwards from Sasquatch to “proof”. And not the other way around…..

The Sierra sounds could be Uncle Bob in the brush getting his nuts kicked by his wife.🤷‍♂️ Do we even have a video of Sasquatch making vocalizations?

6 minutes ago, norseman said:

Science has rejected Melba Ketchums work..........

Got names?

........The Sierra sounds could be Uncle Bob in the brush getting his nuts kicked by his wife.🤷‍♂️ Do we even have a video of Sasquatch making vocalizations?

It remains as evidence, and there is plenty of testimony of "speech" from native Americans, Albert Ostman, William Roe........and that's just pre-1955. 

Do you have any video of a pithacene manufacturing tools?

42 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I'm not. But I'm accustomed to it. I expect it. 

"I cannot comment further on an ongoing investigation"..............

Whaddaya wanna bet that this "new" interpretation of who/what the builders of the nests were has reached Meldrum and Disotell by now? Wonder if they ever thought someone would see through it all. See through it enough and what it meant to actually call them on it.

Edited by hiflier

17 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Got names?

It remains as evidence, and there is plenty of testimony of "speech" from native Americans, Albert Ostman, William Roe........and that's just pre-1955. 

Do you have any video of a pithacene manufacturing tools?

Todd Disotell for starters.

No, but I have more scientists. The Leakeys? Ever hear of em? They have bones and tools dating from the same time in the same space.

What are Ron Morehead’s credentials?

3 minutes ago, norseman said:

Todd Disotell for starters.

What a coincidence! This very thread is ABOUT him.

Edited by hiflier

4 minutes ago, hiflier said:

What a coincidence! This very thread is ABOUT him.

Which means I am on topic? Yes? 🤔

Just now, hiflier said:

Yes, finally. Good job ;)

Oh I thought this was a useless thread? Who cares right?

Just now, hiflier said:

You've worked hard to distract from it, I'll give you that.

I don’t see it that way. You’re claiming that Sasquatch is a Homo Sapien. I am arguing why it’s not. And I have linked tons of material why it’s not. I’ve also offered alternative explanations why there would be Homo Sapien DNA in the nests.

Sorry that my argument hasn’t followed your narrative.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, norseman said:

I don’t see it that way. You’re claiming that Sasquatch is a Homo Sapien. I am arguing why it’s not. And I have linked tons of material why it’s not. I’ve also offered alternative explanations why there would be Homo Sapien DNA in the nests.

Sorry that my argument hasn’t followed your narrative.

But this is the way you think. It's like Ketchum, you get a thought and work everything toward it. I never said Sasquatch was Homo Sapien. I said if Sasquatch built the nests then it had to have been genus Homo. But you can take that up with Disotell, okay? See what he says. Point is, you see something the way YOU see it and then throw it back in someone's face, after you understood it though your filter. But then you're good at distracting from something really critical to the community- have been for years. So. What is it? Are you the hatchet man on the team. You know, get out there and beat everyone up when ripples get made in the status quo? Quiet down the members who lash out at the deceivers? Must be fun, eh? Because you've done everything except directly address the nest builders. Let me help you with that. Humans right?

Edited by hiflier

1 minute ago, hiflier said:

But this is the way you think. It's like Ketchum, you get a thought and work everything toward it. I never said Sasquatch was Homo Sapien. I said if Sasquatch built the nests then it had to have been genus Homo. But you can take that up with Disotell, okay? See what he says. Point is, you see something the way YOU see it and then throw it back in someone's face, even if you understood though your filter. But then you're good at distracting from something really critical to the community- have been for years. So. What is it? Are you the hatchet man on the team. You know, get out there and beat everyone up when ripples get made in the status quo? Quiet down the members who lash out at the deceivers? Must be fun, eh? Because you've done everything except directly address the nest builders. Let me help you with that. Humans right?  

Why does it have to be in the genus Homo?

So I am a secret agent now?🥷🏼