Ketchum 2.0

See-Te-Cah NC

25 minutes ago, Huntster said:

It's both. It's COLD here! Like you say, spring was 2 weeks late. So the Chinook salmon, declining throughout the Pacific, showed low return numbers in the fabled Kenai River to the north, so they shut us beach set netters (sockeyes) down. They don't want us killing incidental Kenai kings. 

I get it, but they know that they'll get them later. Oh, well. It's a good excuse to shut us down, which makes everybody else happy.Like everything else, it's about screwing "the other guy" as much as it is about "the science"..........

Has to be something about the money, aka, lobbyist.  Always is about that $$

I even look the part now.

I’m right there, a lot of white coming on.  I recently cut my beard down from about mid chest to lower neck…took 15 years off my look.  

Nobody knows what it's like to be the bad man behind blue eyes?

You ain’t whistlin Dixie.  

I've admitted it.......with healthy skepticism regarding the whole DNA magic shell game. Show where I haven't. If you make me, I'll go back a and quite myself........for months.

I know you have.  We are all at the mercy of science.  We can provide evidence for or against most stances.  Science is a living document.  

No doubt about it. Tank her up on wine, and I still don't want any of that.

Maybe you would have fit well with the old Abkhazian mating practices.........

I know plenty of “modern” women I wouldn’t take up the offer.  It takes all kinds. 

1 minute ago, Twist said:

Has to be something about the money, aka, lobbyist.  Always is about that $$.........I

In a modern sense, yeah, but with regard to a migrating food source, this struggle goes back to well before Neanderthals and Sapiens fighting over resources. Alaska even has a political "subsistence right" fought over all the way up to the state supreme court and SCOTUS. There's only so many fish to be allocated, and the fight is real and ugly.

.......I’m right there, a lot of white coming on.  I recently cut my beard down from about mid chest to lower neck…took 15 years off my look.......

Oh, Lord, no long hair for me! Fighters keep it cut close. I don't want to give them anything to lead me around with.

The best part of growing a belly and white hair/beard are the young women. It's either the Santa thing, or you're not the scary, muscled up threat a young guy is. Especially with blue eyes..........mine are as green as an Irish frock.

.......Science is a living document.......

Gotta' keep the librarians honest. Challenged. Worried about their next meal.

Proving that Zana was 100% Homo sapien doesn't prove that almastys don't exist. It proves that at least one almas was Homo sapien.........

10 minutes ago, Huntster said:

In a modern sense, yeah, but with regard to a migrating food source, this struggle goes back to well before Neanderthals and Sapiens fighting over resources. Alaska even has a political "subsistence right" fought over all the way up to the state supreme court and SCOTUS. There's only so many fish to be allocated, and the fight is real and ugly.

always comes Down to natural resources and the ability to provide.  A fight as old as time……just now the govt makes the rules.  

Oh, Lord, no long hair for me! Fighters keep it cut close. I don't want to give them anything to lead me around with.

The best part of growing a belly and white hair/beard are the young women. It's either the Santa thing, or you're not the scary, muscled up threat a young guy is. Especially with blue eyes..........mine are as green as an Irish frock.

until last year around my hair was down to my shoulders and my beard down to my chest.    Sure if someone wants to grab hold they can. I’ve always claimed to be 6’2” but my last dr. visit I measured at 6’3”.  I still split wood via maul and cut wood weekly.   If they want to grab my beard/hair I don’t mind putting my mitts on them in return.     

Gotta' keep the librarians honest. Challenged. Worried about their next meal.

Proving that Zana was 100% Homo sapien doesn't prove that almastys don't exist. It proves that at least one almas was Homo sapien.........

I get that as conjecture, but when dealing with black and white…she was human.  I leave conjecture up to the ppl in”what if” world.  

Edited by Twist

24 minutes ago, Twist said:

........when dealing with black and white…she was human.  I leave conjecture up to the ppl in”what if” world.  

It wasn't "what if". She was in their presence. Let's review:

* She was 6'6". At your mighty height of 6'3", you'd be looking up to look her in the eye. The average height (in 2016) on Earth for women is 5'3". In Sudan, where her genetics (both M&N) are claimed to be from by Margaryan, the average height for women is 5'7". She was a freaking giant, towering over the Abkhazian locals.

* She was covered in reddish-black hair (common in Sudan?), so much so that a mane ran down her back. Hypertrichosis? How many women in history had hypertrichosis? Go ahead; look it up. Then tell me how many of them were giants.

* She was feral. Again, look it up. Tell us what those odds are. If you actually do the homework, you'll read that a feral life actually explains her reported feats of strength and abilities.

* The combined odds of her "issues" (as you so curtly dismissed some time back) make her being Homo sapien almost as fantastic as her being another species. 

The locals called her an almas..........because she was "an almas". It just so happens that that particular almas was a Homo sapien "with issues".

Are all almastys Homo sapien? Dunno. But Zana's story *proves* that at least some almastys are/were Homo sapien.

If you review Tirademan's Historical Newspaper Archive, you'll find numerous "wildman" articles from a century ago. Along with misidentifications, hoaxes, and manufactured sightings, feral humans explain part of the phenomenon:

https://bigfootforums.com/forum/130-tirademans-historical-newspaper-archives/

How many of those feral people were giants with hypertrichosis?

Now comes the eDNA work being done in Washington. "Human" eDNA found in the lower reaches of the nests. Feral human? Dunno. But it sure wasn't a Paranthropus..........right? Or is Paranthropus DNA distinguishable from Homo sapien? If so, how so? How can peers be so harsh on Ketchum regarding "contamination" on fresh DNA after they swoon over 50,000 year old  Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA? Indeed, I can quote her peers discussing "ancient" DNA analysis, and Ketchum replying with, "Ummmmmmm.......this isn't ancient. It's fresh.........literally still wet."

You did read the peer review rounds, right?

14 minutes ago, Huntster said:

..........*She was covered in reddish-black hair (common in Sudan?), so much so that a mane ran down her back. Hypertrichosis? How many women in history had hypertrichosis? Go ahead; look it up. Then tell me how many of them were giants.........

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertrichosis

.......Congenital forms of hypertrichosis are extremely rare. Only 50 cases of congenital hypertrichosis lanuginosa have been recorded since the Middle Ages,[3] and fewer than 100 cases of congenital generalized hypertrichosis have been documented in scientific publications and by the media.........

1 hour ago, Twist said:

........I still split wood via maul and cut wood weekly.........

I got my very first hydraulic log splitter last winter. I like it! It was a long time coming.

10 hours ago, Huntster said:

Now comes the eDNA work being done in Washington. "Human" eDNA found in the lower reaches of the nests. Feral human? Dunno. But it sure wasn't a Paranthropus..........right?

Or Gorilla, or Chimpanzee (Mayor), or Orangutan, or man/bear/pig....or....or....or....

Degraded Human DNA. But if anyone paid close attention to Laura Krantz's Wild Thing's podcast that I posted? Then they would have heard TWO different PhD's describe the condition of that degraded Human DNA https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/wildthing/episodes/S1-E9-Why-We-Want-To-Believe-e2okn3

In that podcast Dr. Disotell said that the Human DNA in the samples were "fairly old and so SLIGHTLY degraded" and "real Human, not just close to Human." That was followed by Dr. Meldrum saying that the DNA was pretty old and VERY degraded. Disotell also said that no novel primate was found, the only primate DNA that was found was Human. Go figure folks. So do we have an answer on what made the nests in Washington State? Well, in truth, it seems the correct question is more like who made the nests, why, and why there.

What this means is that the WHAT and WHO must be the same thing? If what we refer to as the Sasquatch was responsible then it would have to be not just close to Human...but entirely Human. So as far as the nest site goes? This conclusion of Human is a very important one...as this conclusion of Human can, according to the evidence, be the only one. Pretty much settles the issue as far as I'm concerned.

But it STILL doesn't answer the question of what KIND of Human. Seems like killing one would be a huge mistake. Next question: Is Patty a Zana? And if so, Patty's clan must have been here long before Zana herself existed?

Edited by hiflier
  • Thanks 1

Allow me to follow the above with a full apology to Dr. Disotell and this Forum for my error is stating earlier that Dr. Disotell said too degraded to show a novel primate. Because he said in the podcast that what he got out of the samples was DNA from only ONE primate and that that primate was Human.

My ego isn't so big that I cannot admit and apologize for such a mistake. Solving this was important to me yes, but I still don't understand why it Dr. Disotell's findings didn't create large, wide-reaching, ripples in the Bigfoot community. Certainly didn't happen here anywhere that I could see.

Disotell's announcement didn't also address the large footprints people find, the huge creatures reported bu witnesses, the super-Human feats we rad about in John Green's database, the amazing howls still caught on audio in the area around the nest site by Shane Corson and others, or the loud knocking sounds heard and recorder in the forests of North America. So there still is a mystery to solve: What KIND of Human is out there doing these things? What kind of primitive brain in these Humans leads them to live such backward existences? And is the fact that they could be very well Human be something that science already knows and so turns its back on anything else approaching either paranormal or something more ape-like? Is it because, like Dr. Disotell's results, the "creature" is Human and "not just close to Human"?

There is still work to do, and I also don't think science is as in the dark as one might think it is.

Edited by hiflier
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, hiflier said:

........I still don't understand why it Dr. Disotell's findings didn't create large, wide-reaching, ripples in the Bigfoot community.........

I believe that people, both within sasquatchery and in wider Science, want either a monster or nothing, and they will fight for one of those two extremes. But if we keep going with what is so slowly and so painfully being discovered, I believe that more people will realize that the truth is more wonderful and powerful than either fantasy or ideology.

.........they could be very well Human be something that science already knows and so turns its back on anything else approaching either paranormal or something more ape-like? Is it because, like Dr. Disotell's results, the "creature" is Human and "not just close to Human"?.........

I'm convinced that they're "human" (of the genus Homo), now convinced that many of the reported creatures are feral Homo sapien, and I also believe that if there is another Homo species out there besides sapiens, at least five world governments know it and are discouraging discovery. If true, I actually support their decision to do so, because I'm also convinced that wide open acknowledgement of their existence would destroy them in short order.

With that last point, I hereby honor my beloved Daddy who told me that exact thing soon after the Patterson filming. Daddy, you continue to teach, even long after your passing. I'm still listening...........

........What KIND of Human is out there doing these things? What kind of primitive brain in these Humans leads them to live such backward existences?........

These are the free kinds of humans. The last free humans in God's creation, even more free than the uncontacted tribes of Amazonia. 

Curious that Dr. Mayor hasn't issued a statement on the nest sample results? I've not seen one if she has. Th results might also mean that our Human researchers may not have contaminated the nest site with their own DNA? What was found wasn't new DNA in either case, so if samples weren't taken for several  months then maybe the researchers did contaminate the site? Like the timber cruiser? Or Randles when he first got there? It kinda doesn't really matter though because the bottom line is that NO primate other than real-Human-not-just-close-to-Human was what the DNA uncovered. Hate to harp on this but it IS kind of an eye opener is it not?

The question left to us then might be why hasn't this DNA outcome taken center stage on any Washington nest discussion since 2018? It is talked about at any conferences? On any podcasts since 2018? Has ANYONE here heard anyone bring up this critically important point? That genus Homo, not just close to genus Homo, was what was actually found at the site? We pick apart, reports and videos (especially videos!) like crazy, but not this? No speculations that a bunch of Zana's were birthing in Washington State in Mason County on someones remote private land? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I believe that people, both within sasquatchery and in wider Science, want either a monster or nothing, and they will fight for one of those two extremes

Like Hollywood's monster propaganda?

4 minutes ago, Huntster said:

But if we keep going with what is so slowly and so painfully being discovered, I believe that more people will realize that the truth is more wonderful and powerful than either fantasy or ideology.

And that's exactly why I'm bring this up! It also generates more considerations with what's going on with NAWAC as well. More on that later.....

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, hiflier said:

........No speculations that a bunch of Zana's were birthing in Washington State in Mason County on someones remote private land? 

Oh, boy..........that is precisely why people are terrified of this line of thought. They've already got their hands full with a bunch of Zana's birthing on the sidewalks of downtown Seattle.

13 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Like Hollywood's monster propaganda?..........

More like what Shermer said on the podcast you linked: people created a belef in their minds first, then they proceed with a game to defend and proselytize that belief. If you prefer novel ape, or if you reject sasquatches completely, a newly recognized species of Homo isn't your cup of tea........until somebody either shoves it in your face, or brings you into the fold, making you look good throughout the process.

Edited by Huntster

9 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Oh, boy..........that is precisely why people are terrified of this line of thought.

Well, it does get fairly deep into what's been going on in Mason County at least. and not just back in 2014-2015 either. Also in February of 2020 ;)

Edited by hiflier

2 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Well, it does get fairly deep into what's been going on in Mason County at least.

Yeah, the political/social/moral/legal ramifications of feral Homo sapiens is a whole new nest of considerations, and just part of why governments would want to suppress knowledge of.