Ketchum 2.0

See-Te-Cah NC

20 minutes ago, Catmandoo said:

Gahan Wilson (RIP) was my favorite cartoonist.........

I listened to the last interview of the very incredible Chuck Jones conducted by Leslie Gross two weeks before his death. His voice was still full of fun and life. I will remember him forever.

A cousin of mine (a lawyer) is married to a Hollywood cartoonist. At family functions I love to joke around with them. Imagine the joke material!

• Upvote 1

http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/linked/author_s_response_to__reviews2.pdf

.........4. Some paragraphs are confusing and again, the use of terms such as "clearly" or "as expected" is strange. "Control DNA was obtained from the majority of the submitters and was profiled using Promega PowerPlex16 20. As expected, all submitters yielded complete profiles. In contrast, when the hominin samples were tested using Promega PowerPlex16, partial profiles were evident in almost all cases. These data clearly showed that the samples were not contaminated by their submitters." (how?)

Authors’ Response:

The words “multiple”, “numerous” and “many” were either removed or greatly reduced in their usage. "Anomalous", "striking", "unexplained" and "unexpected" were completely removed from the manuscript.........

Yet:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ggn2.10051

.......A total of 1 219 599 801 BGISeq sequences were generated from the teeth and petrous bones for both individuals (see Mapping Statistics in Table S1). As expected from the results of previous studies,28 the endogenous content was much higher in the petrous bones (“Zana”—41.95%, Khwit—33.93%) than teeth samples (“Zana”—1.16%, Khwit—12.7%). We used the data to obtain the genomes at an average sequencing depth of coverage of 3.1× and 3.3×, for “Zana” and Khwit, respectively. The sequences show typical ancient DNA damage profiles and short DNA fragment lengths,29 even though the individuals died relatively recently; Zana lived until around 1890 and Khwit until 1954.

The contamination estimates based on mtDNA (for both) and X chromosome (only for Khwit) were less than 1%, and the chromosomal sexes of the individuals matched their anthropological descriptions: Khwit as male and “Zana” as female........

..........Although an earlier study that analyzed Khwit's mtDNA sequence revealed "Zana's" maternal origin as African,35 the authors suggested that "Zana" could have belonged to an ancient African lineage, likely due to the lack of a suitable comprehensive comparative data set at that time. We therefore, conducted a mitochondrial network analysis to assess the relationship of the putative “Zana” sample's maternal lineage with other (n = 93) human L2 haplogroup sequences,14and found that it clusters together with other individuals of the L2b lineage, as expected (Figure 1)..........

Bias?

• Upvote 1

........Referee #3 (Remarks to the Author):
I appreciate the additional work the authors have undertaking trying to meet the concerns raised by me and the other reviewers. However, I am afraid that I do not find the paper worth publishing. The authors still lack explaining in any convincing way how this "new species" carries mtDNA genomes identical to those of modern humans only. I also believe that alternative explanations exist as to why the nuDNA genomes differs from that of contemporary humans e.g. mapping a mixture of animal DNA and human contamination to human reference genomes.

Authors’ Response:

We felt that the data should speak for itself so we did not include a theory concerning the lack of novel SNPs in the mtDNA or the presence of the modern human mitochondrial DNA across all
110 samples.
We have added a theory to the Conclusions Section in the manuscript, Lines 734- 738.
We also previously addressed that we have added the Q30 scores for the genomes. These scores absolutely prove that there was not a mixture of species in the whole genomes as explained above. Lines 544-558 from the manuscript: The run summary generated by the HiSeq 2000 next generation sequencer provides scores, Q30, for run quality. Q30 can also be used to determine if there was any contamination (or mixture) found in the samples sequenced. According to Illumina, a pure, single source sample would have an average Q30 score of 85. However, if there was contamination present in the sample sequenced, the divergent sequences would compete against one another causing a contaminated sample to have a Q30 score of 40 to 50. The Q30 scores for the first read for the three genomes sequenced had Q30 scores of 92, 88 and 89 respectively. The second read was slightly lower 88, 84.25 and 83.66, but still in line with the 85 average. The Q30 is the percent of the reads that have the statistical probability greater than 1:1000 of being correctly sequenced. Therefore, not only were the sequences from a single source, but the quality of the sequences were far above the average genome sequenced using the Illumina next generation sequencing platform. The high quality of the genomes can be attributed to the stringent extraction procedures utilized whereby the DNA was repeatedly purified. This ultra-purified DNA also allowed for greater than 30X coverage of the three genomes. The summary of the next generation sequencing generated by the HiSeq 2000 Illumina sequencer is furnished as Supplementary Data 7.

They wanted "a theory" (after previously condemning "theories"). They damned sure weren't happy about it when they got one. 

In the end, it really doesn't matter. Had Ketchum charmed Mr. Gee well enough to get published, a Margaryan would have arisen in a matter of months, "as expected", to publish an alternative that would have simply cancelled out Ketchum, and would have been roundly applauded by "the community", and rewarded with future opportunities and honors.

Yet again, it's left up to norseman and his mighty Hammer of Thor to provide fresh meat. I pray that he is able to do so while maintaining a heartbeat and his home address outside of a federal prison. "As expected", that is the only way in Hell that this heresy is going to be recorded in Scientific Scripture.

The whole thing feels like Galileo, Castelli, Lorini, Ingoli, and Urban all over again, and almost immediately after Sykes/Margaryan. "Simplicio!"

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Huntster said:

They wanted "a theory" (after previously condemning "theories"). They damned sure weren't happy about it when they got one. 

In the end, it really doesn't matter. Had Ketchum charmed Mr. Gee well enough to get published, a Margaryan would have arisen in a matter of months, "as expected", to publish an alternative that would have simply cancelled out Ketchum, and would have been roundly applauded by "the community", and rewarded with future opportunities and honors.

Yet again, it's left up to norseman and his mighty Hammer of Thor to provide fresh meat. I pray that he is able to do so while maintaining a heartbeat and his home address outside of a federal prison. "As expected", that is the only way in Hell that this heresy is going to be recorded in Scientific Scripture.

The whole thing feels like Galileo, Castelli, Lorini, Ingoli, and Urban all over again, and almost immediately after Sykes/Margaryan. "Simplicio!"

Well…. looking at the UFO field and what is happening there? I will never say never anymore.

But UFO’s and it’s possible inhabitants are going to have to go through the same process of scientific inquiry as Bigfoot. 

We just had a police report of a ufo landing and 9 foot insectoids in a families back yard. And the cops have the UFO on their body cam. We just had a Pentagon whistleblower come out and say the USA is in possession of alien craft and bodies….🤷‍♂️

The world is becoming a strange place.

2 minutes ago, norseman said:

Well…. looking at the UFO field and what is happening there? I will never say never anymore.

But UFO’s and it’s possible inhabitants are going to have to go through the same process of scientific inquiry as Bigfoot. 

We just had a police report of a ufo landing and 9 foot insectoids in a families back yard. And the cops have the UFO on their body cam. We just had a Pentagon whistleblower come out and say the USA is in possession of alien craft and bodies….🤷‍♂️

The world is becoming a strange place.

Just the tip of the strangeness to come... strap in :popcorn:

6 minutes ago, norseman said:

........But UFO’s and it’s possible inhabitants are going to have to go through the same process of scientific inquiry as Bigfoot..........

As if that hasn't already occurred and is ongoing? That's the claim, anyway. 

The difference between UFOs and sasquatchery with regard to Science and government:

1) Science behaves like a streetwalker looking for a limo to pull over in UFOlogy. Sasquatchery? They behave like cops around streetwalkers.

2) Government? Hell, don't get me started. They've been all over this UFO stuff since the Roswell circus, and "as expected", one is left not knowing what to believe. We'd be better off listening to scienc fiction writers. Sasquatchery? Shhhhhhhhhh! Not a peep. Suspicious? Nah. Same old, same old; we're left not knowing what to believe. Personally, after a full lifetime as a military brat, soldier, and civilian employee and official, if they don't want to talk about something, you can be assured it's out there.

.......We just had a police report of a ufo landing and 9 foot insectoids in a families back yard. And the cops have the UFO on their body cam..........

Well, I'm pretty sure it's open season on insectoids, and no limit. Get ya' some..........

.........The world is becoming a strange place.

Yup, and getting stranger by the moment.

I’m late to the party… but Huntster and Hiflier are claiming that Ketchum has been right this whole time…😂😂😂.  

Yup the rest of science has denied this REVOLUTIONARY science the whole time!    God Forbid another scientist jumped in to to steal this research.  Hell, Ketchum has to publish it on her own site to make it so!!  

At least Hiflier and Huntster made up from the tarpit!   I thought Huntster had Hiflier on his knees crying!!!   

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Twist said:

I’m late to the party… but Huntster and Hiflier are claiming that Ketchum has been right this whole time…😂😂😂.  

Yup the rest of science has denied this REVOLUTIONARY science the whole time!    God Forbid another scientist jumped in to to steal this research.  Hell, Ketchum has to publish it on her own site to make it so!!  

At least Hiflier and Huntster made up from the tarpit!   I thought Huntster had Hiflier on his knees crying!!!   

Hey Twist! Nice of you to show up!🤨

IMG_1055.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Twist said:

HAH! What a hoot :) I had fun in that ol' Tar Pit, Twist. Went there too se what it was like and it did NOT disappoint. And the Huntster was impressive! Everyone was really and they all had their moments. So yeah, survived a coupla stints there.

6 minutes ago, Twist said:

… but Huntster and Hiflier are claiming that Ketchum has been right this whole time…😂😂😂.

Not completely. But what WAS right wasn't really her doing beyond her being the face of the project. In fact, there was only one person that I know who actually took the time to review and assess the data out of the many that could have. And I have found it quite remarkable that two different sets of testing ended up with the same messy conclusion: Human. The backlash only went down on one of the studies though. The other had managed to get away virtually free of ANY criticisms. Well......until very recently that is ;) 

1 minute ago, norseman said:

Hey Twist! Nice of you to show up!🤨

IMG_1055.jpeg

Oh, DANG, Norseman.....uh....where's your HAT? Just kidding of course.

Guess I broke the one rule of fight club….  Oh well!  I’m a little tired of the same Ol same Ol.   I’ll take my well due vacation.   Better than being on wash, rinse, and repeat.   I’m not wrong and y’all know it.   

For the record:  

1) It will take a body on a slab.

2) Patty is the real deal, and best we have/had.  
3).  Zana was just a humane woman, greatly exaggerated.  #fishtales

4). Ketchum is full of bull hooky 

5).  standing is 100^ bull hooky.  

🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I get a kick out of norse's accusation of hiflier (relative to the unique existence of multiple DNA mutations):  "I think you have no idea what’s in the data Hiflier and you’re just swallowing Melba Ketchum hook, line and sinker."

Actually, hiflier is swallowing Dr. Haskell Hart hook, line, and sinker - as am I - and as all astute individuals should be!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 9-dot said:

I get a kick out of norse's accusation of hiflier (relative to the unique existence of multiple DNA mutations):  "I think you have no idea what’s in the data Hiflier and you’re just swallowing Melba Ketchum hook, line and sinker."

Actually, hiflier is swallowing Dr. Haskell Hart hook, line, and sinker - as am I - and as all astute individuals should be!

As I have said numerous times? If Mr. Hart wants to advance Ketchums ball. IF there is something to advance?

I would be more than happy to be dead wrong. But it’s been 10 years now. Im tired of getting Xmas packages full of coal…..