Ketchum 2.0

See-Te-Cah NC

2 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Most people aren't able to read ANY scientific paper as it is. The media picked up on the nest discovery when it as first announced. But the follow up results of the scientific investigation of those nests? Plus the genetic testing outcome? How come THAT didn't make the media? 

BECAUSE IT CAME BACK AS HUMAN….

🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have a challenge for you, my friends. Here are the peer review questions/comments that Ketchum posted on her website:

http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/linked/author_responses_to_referees__first_review.pdf

http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/linked/author_s_response_to__reviews2.pdf

http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/linked/authors_response_to_passing_reviews.pdf

Please find and quote any questions/comments by the reviewers regarding the nDNA that Ketchum claimed was of a novel primate. 

I'll wait patiently, but will be bringing the discussion back to this challenge on occasion as it repeatedly goes back into the Dandilions of Distraction.

DISCLAIMER!: I concede that these three documents of peer review exchanges were posted by the Ketchum side, and Nature has no such documentation to reinforce their side. I welcome any effort to get Nature to provide such information that might be missing. Good luck with that.

11 minutes ago, norseman said:

The only person cutting Melba Ketchum off at the knees? Is Melba Ketchum. She is a text book example of what not do…. Again I am sorry you find this 800 lbs Gorilla in the room stupid.🤷‍♂️

No, Melba Ketchum had mutations rare in Humans come out of that study. Two of the genomes were identical from two geographically separate areas and had THREE mutations each- something that is impossible in Humans. And you know that already but choose to not mention it.....or bring it up.....EVER! Why is that?

Edited by hiflier

7 minutes ago, norseman said:

🤦🏻‍♂️

Amazing! And just how might that play into who/what built the nests? Because Ketchum's study cam up Human, too! Or do you want to twist in the wind so this thread can completely go around again? And simply wash, rinse, and repeat to where it is right now. I've seen many members over the years try and turn a thread back in on itself. But you do it the best of anyone.

The point is you're not going to win this argument as long as you challenge and balance science with your character assassination. Because that's all you have and the two are mutually exclusive.

Edited by hiflier

They might as well have been...........

Yup, because at least one peer was, self admittedly, ".........not a geneticist, and hence not fully qualified to evaluate the DNA data in proper critical fashion.........."

And since cartoonists are among my favorite people, why not have one on the review board?

4 minutes ago, hiflier said:

No, Melba Ketchum had mutations rare in Humans come out of that study. Two of the genomes were identical from two geographically separate areas and had THREE mutations each- something that is impossible in Humans. And you know that already but choose to not mention it.....or bring it up.....EVER! Why is that?

So it’s Human? Except 3 mutations that are not possible in humans? Maybe that’s the angel DNA?🤣

Just now, Huntster said:

Yup, because at least one peer was, self admittedly, ".........not a geneticist, and hence not fully qualified to evaluate the DNA data in proper critical fashion.........."

And since cartoonists are among my favorite people, why not have one on the review board?

Im thinking they should empty out the entire Star Wars convention…. maybe Matilda could sign some autographs?

IMG_1052.jpeg

🤦🏻‍♂️

Well, miracle of miracles. It's beginning to get through. That's exactly what Ketchum theorizes and Margaryan "proved".

3 minutes ago, norseman said:

...........maybe Matilda could sign some autographs?

Maybe. Perhaps Nature can proffer some of their expert proofreader "peers" to make sure Matilda spells her name correctly and review her penmanship.

2 minutes ago, norseman said:

So it’s Human? Except 3 mutations that are not possible in humans?

Now you're beginning to wake up? Why now? And you shouldn't be asking me about what's in the SGP paper and Dr. Hart's book. It's all been posted on this Forum a hundred times. You just turn your back on it all because you hate Ketchum and so will NOT look at the science in front of you for what it's saying. You've allowed Dr. Ketchum so far under your skin the raw science in front of you is nothing but a huge blind spot. You've allowed your opinion of her to throw up a wall to some very valuable information. I got by her a long time ago. I can only hope you can that too someday.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, norseman said:

So it’s Human? Except 3 mutations that are not possible in humans? Maybe that’s the angel DNA?🤣

So what did the peers write about those three mutations? Or did they avoid it like the Black Death and focus on Ketchum's grammar?

I know a FREE way to find out...........

https://bigfootforums.com/topic/91693-ketchum-20/?do=findComment&comment=1148456

Just so this Forum knows, stay with proven science and don't let personalities get in the way of it. Because sometimes people will hold up a personality issue hoping it becomes a more important issue that the actual science of discovery that has already taken place. It's a very important and revealing science to be sure. And even the announcements on the nest genetics outcome is very important and revealing on at least two levels. One is the Human factor involved at the nest site, and the other is that it corroborates a critical previous study. The only issue left now is what to do about it?

The best anyone can do right now is spread the word. Because Sasquatch as genus Homo should RIGHTFULLY take center stage and the scientists who have fought to put that issue at center stage should be recognized for that scientific accomplishment no matter their personal weaknesses or misgivings. Maybe in doing so the world might just look at us "crackpots" a little differently. And also right now genetic outcomes are all we've got. But the data exists now from not just one source and will stand up to scrutiny. Been a long time coming, yes?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, norseman said:

IMG_1054.jpeg

LOL! 

Where's my white lab coat? With my proficiency in proofreading and grammar, I can become the next great peer reviewer at Nature!

5482A493-05FD-4FB6-A9D8-2C095C564B46.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

Gahan Wilson (RIP) was my favorite cartoonist. His cartoons can be viewed online.  Several pieces of his work would work well with this forum.

This one is good:     "Get Doctor Kichner     and hurry"    One has to search a Gahan Wilson collection. Individual Google search did not work.

This one is really good:     "Whatever it is, it seems to be coming closer"

"And every day it's costing more and more"

"Is nothing sacred?"    the cartoon, not the book.

A good sense of humor is required for the activities that we carry out.

Edited by Catmandoo
more text
  • Haha 1