Ketchum 2.0

See-Te-Cah NC

35 minutes ago, Twist said:

Guess I broke the one rule of fight club….  Oh well!  I’m a little tired of the same Ol same Ol.   I’ll take my well due vacation.   Better than being on wash, rinse, and repeat.   I’m not wrong and y’all know it.   

Once the grandkids leave and everything settles down? I’m going to point my camper east on Hwy 2 and go to the woods. North Idaho and NW Montana. I am mad at Washington at present…. So licenses and passes will not be forthcoming.

IMG_1056.png

38 minutes ago, norseman said:

As I have said numerous times? If Mr. Hart wants to advance Ketchums ball. IF there is something to advance?

I would be more than happy to be dead wrong. But it’s been 10 years now. Im tired of getting Xmas packages full of coal…..

Dr. Hart's book was self-published 4 yrs ago this coming August. And I thank 9-dot for the compliment, which I quickly return :) 

22 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Dr. Hart's book was self-published 4 yrs ago this coming August. And I thank 9-dot for the compliment, which I quickly return :) 

OK? So is he going to make a run at this or no?

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Once the grandkids leave and everything settles down? I’m going to point my camper east on Hwy 2 and go to the woods. North Idaho and NW Montana. I am mad at Washington at present…. 

I'm laying in my camper right now on. beach in Alaska. It isn't helping the pain.........

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, norseman said:

Hey Twist! Nice of you to show up!🤨

IMG_1055.jpeg

Damn, that is funny. I hope you really don't feel that way.

3 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Damn, that is funny. I hope you really don't feel that way.

🤣 Well, to be fair the 3 of us have been brawlin for 2-3 threads now. And ain’t nobody taking my side that’s very vocal.

Its good I am as stubborn as ole number 7!🫏

• Like 1

17 hours ago, norseman said:

We just had a police report of a ufo landing and 9 foot insectoids in a families back yard. And the cops have the UFO on their body cam.

Unfortunately, a K9 unit was not in the area.

Check the MIB franchise and see if anything matches up. Send in Agent F.

IIRC, Greys love chocolate ice cream. Perhaps the 'Greens' would like a taste so work on the bait aspect. 

Edited by Catmandoo
more text

19 hours ago, Huntster said:

And a poor reader.

Says the facilitator of fish tales!   

Huntster would read a Superman comic and claim he’s a real person!!    

#Fall for everything, stand for nothing. 

14 minutes ago, Twist said:

Says the facilitator of fish tales!........

I'm at fish camp right now. It's a sad tale: as soon as I got here and set up, Fish & Game closed the season before it even started.

True story........just like all my others........

........Huntster would read a Superman comic and claim he’s a real person!!........

Never got into comic book fantasy. But Santa? Yeah, he's definitely real. I found that out after I had kids.

I'm Santa Claus. 

True story.......just like all my others.......

.........#Fall for everything, stand for nothing.........

I fall for very little bullspit......especially yours. I stand for almost nothing now because I finally realized that th entire world is like you........so full, your eyes are brown.

True story.......just like all my others.........

........Huntster and Hiflier are claiming that Ketchum has been right this whole time

I'm man enough to admit that I was wrong about your reading, though. It was your typing. You typed that scat up intentionally. 

9 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I'm at fish camp right now. It's a sad tale: as soon as I got here and set up, Fish & Game closed the season before it even started.

Sorry to hear that.   I was at Morel camp earlier and got blanked.   Off by 2 weeks.  Hopefully yours is timing and not environmental changes.  

Never got into comic book fantasy. But Santa? Yeah, he's definitely real. I found that out after I had kids.

I'm Santa Claus. 

True story.......just like all my others.......

Good on your for keeping the legend alive.   

I fall for very little bullspit......especially yours. I stand for almost nothing now because I finally realized that th entire world is like you........so full, your eyes are brown.

True story.......just like all my others.........

My eyes are, and always have been, blue.  No bull spit here.   You fell for the Zana story.   Just admit it.  Your admiration for Zana has clouded your judgement.   Facts are facts.   She tested as human DNA and she bred with human.  She was human.   A fish tale, yes!   But a human in a fish costume.   Accept it.  

I'm man enough to admit that I was wrong about your reading, though. It was your typing. You typed that scat up intentionally. 

You claim to be man enough but I question if you are even man enough for your fellow HUMAN Zana.  She’d eat you alive and spit you out.  All the while she was forging raging

rivers and outran horses!!!    #livinglegend 

3 minutes ago, Twist said:

Sorry to hear that.   I was at Morel camp earlier and got blanked.   Off by 2 weeks.  Hopefully yours is timing and not environmental changes.........

It's both. It's COLD here! Like you say, spring was 2 weeks late. So the Chinook salmon, declining throughout the Pacific, showed low return numbers in the fabled Kenai River to the north, so they shut us beach set netters (sockeyes) down. They don't want us killing incidental Kenai kings. 

I get it, but they know that they'll get them later. Oh, well. It's a good excuse to shut us down, which makes everybody else happy.Like everything else, it's about screwing "the other guy" as much as it is about "the science"..........

........Good on your for keeping the legend alive.........

I even look the part now.

.........My eyes are, and always have been, blue........

Nobody knows what it's like to be the bad man behind blue eyes?

........You fell for the Zana story.   Just admit it.  Your admiration for Zana has clouded your judgement.   Facts are facts.   She tested as human DNA and she bred with human.  She was human.......

I've admitted it.......with healthy skepticism regarding the whole DNA magic shell game. Show where I haven't. If you make me, I'll go back a and quite myself........for months.

Like you wrote, you're lat to the game..........and still might prove yourself to be be a lousy reader.........

And you just proved yourself to be clueless on what I've been writing on this forum since the Margaryan publication and which hiflier has been proclaiming about the Olympic Project. Maybe you ought to try to catch up..........

........You claim to be man enough but I question if you are even man enough for your fellow HUMAN Zana.  She’d eat you alive and spit you out.  All the while she was forging raging

rivers and outran horses!!!    #livinglegend 

No doubt about it. Tank her up on wine, and I still don't want any of that.

Maybe you would have fit well with the old Abkhazian mating practices.........