Bigfoot Makes House Calls?

Woodslore

I must be insane to do this, & I know I'm going to regret it, but this is an example of what most of my so called encounters look like. There are at least three in this picture. One of them whistled at me, I looked at the area where the whistle came from, & saw them moving around behind the trees. I happened to have the camera & snapped a picture.

I didn't think I still had any of these type of pics left, but I ran across this one today, so here it is for you to do your worst on.

I will not answer endless questions about how I know it wasn't a coyote or Santa Clause, so don't bother asking.

DCP02361-B.jpg?t=1289160001

Guest Swedefoot

I find this thread fascinating and a bit scary.

Sasfooty, you're not mad to post a picture like that even if it does not show any creatures in clear view.

It just make clear that they are close enough to be heard and seen if they move about but not close enough to be fully visible.

About the picture, I'm guessing that two of them are just behind the tree to the right (above the wheels), the sunlight seem to strike something dark and glossy there and other dark shadows in the picture don't shine. (oh look, a squirrel? :) )

This question aint directed at you personly Sasfooty, it's a thought I've had while going through threads and other creature reports.

# If a peson are absolutely certain that they are having these creatures close by or claiming to walk amongst them, and have possible photo evidence of it, why decide NOT to share them? I mean what harm can it do?

Just shows our difference in perception, I see nothing in the last picture or for that matter the enlarged avatar photo from earlier in this thread.

About the picture, I'm guessing that two of them are just behind the tree to the right (above the wheels), the sunlight seem to strike something dark and glossy there and other dark shadows in the picture don't shine. (oh look, a squirrel? :) )

I don't know about that. There could be some there, but I didn't see them. The ones I saw were just to the left of the center of the picture behind the pond, & among the tree trunks. The light was behind them, & I could see them moving between the trees.

They weren't big ones; probably teenagers.

That's why I posted it. Not to prove that they are here, but to show why I don't have clear pictures of them. They don't come out in the yard, they stay either low to the ground or behind cover. That was actually one of their more bold visits.

# If a peson are absolutely certain that they are having these creatures close by or claiming to walk amongst them, and have possible photo evidence of it, why decide NOT to share them? I mean what harm can it do?

Stay around & observe, & you will soon see why.

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest gershake

Do you happen to have a larger version of that picture? (Not because I'm expecting to see the squatches then, no worries; just wondering!)

Edited by gershake

Any fish in that pond? :P

Naw. Just perch & turtles.

Do you happen to have a larger version of that picture? (Not because I'm expecting to see the squatches then, no worries; just wondering!)

That one has the outside cropped off, because it had the side of the house, & some other uninteresting stuff in it. The camera was on full zoom when I took it. It's just a long way to the pond.

Huh. More pixels, less zoom. That's my advice. I would love to see more pics if you have them...Blobs are one of my favorite things. They don't necessarily prove anything, it's just fun for me.

Sassy, you gotta realize that there's probably a sum total of hundreds, if not thousands of years of researching represented by this forum. Questions are asked, and then asked again...cause there's been a lot of leg pulling along the way.

This forum is the real deal. No bells, no whistles...just people getting together to try to solve the mystery.

Don't take that personally, because it's not an indictment of you personally. It's just a need for clarification that may lead to a better understanding of the situation at hand.

I really believe that this is the best venue to share what you have experienced, because you are going to get honest feedback on it. If it is, it is. If it's not, it's not going to be ripped to shreds with random abandon.

You have your personal experience and questioning that is really the only way anyone else who isn't you is going to have any hope of understanding why you believe what you do and more importantly, how you came to believe that.

Sassy, you gotta realize that there's probably a sum total of hundreds, if not thousands of years of researching represented by this forum. Questions are asked, and then asked again...cause there's been a lot of leg pulling along the way.

This forum is the real deal. No bells, no whistles...just people getting together to try to solve the mystery.

Don't take that personally, because it's not an indictment of you personally. It's just a need for clarification that may lead to a better understanding of the situation at hand.

I really believe that this is the best venue to share what you have experienced, because you are going to get honest feedback on it. If it is, it is. If it's not, it's not going to be ripped to shreds with random abandon.

You have your personal experience and questioning that is really the only way anyone else who isn't you is going to have any hope of understanding why you believe what you do and more importantly, how you came to believe that.

Very good post 'Pez. In fact, it is good enough to earn a + response from me. I am really hesitant to hand those out as a Mod and rarely do it.

I want to make it clear that this is The Bigfoot Forums as opposed to The anti-Bigfoot Forums. Sasfooty and others should feel welcome posting their experiences here. I will certainly make sure on my end that they feel comfortable doing so.

However, we all have differing levels of what we will blindly accept through faith as what is real and what isn't. Differing thresholds if you will.

So, please understand that reality if you are making what most consider extraordinary claims. Many/most of the people questioning these claims lie firmly in the *proponent* camp. From my standpoint, this has been one of the more fascinating aspects of the discussions throughout various threads. And, I firmly believe it is very beneficial to the board as a whole.

They have questions. Critical thought is good for the forum as well as the overall subject. Instead of taking offense, embrace the questions as what they are intended as. They aren't questioning your veracity so much as they are seeking more information about your claims and trying to understand them in the context of what they believe through their experiences.

Perhaps Sasfooty and midnightwalker1 are more fortunate than the rest of us in that they are presently researching an extreme *hot-bed* of activity.

More power to you guys if you are. Present some substantiating evidence that will conclusively resolve the issue once and for all for goodness sake.

I think Sasfooty has been doing really well here. She presents her claims and answers most of the ensuing questions.

I think midnightwalker1 has made some intriguing and thought provoking posts.

I do wish you guys would understand that it isn't those of a more skeptical nature that are questioning some of your assertions. Those doing so, for the most part, are avowed *proponents* that I know on a more personal level. All are people of sound moral/ethical standards who are *woods-wise*.

Kind of funny that you guys are fighting amongst yourselves.

Embrace and answer their questions to the best of your ability. Also, realize that *I don't know* is a perfectly acceptable answer.

Please realize the differing standards of proof throughout our community and understand that although you *know*, others aren't as fortunate. Sadly, this includes me.

If the responses towards any *proponent* or *skeptic* ever cross the line as to what is acceptable on the forum I will intervene.

So far, most apparent issues have been in-bounds as pertaining to the Forum Guidelines.