Bigfoot Makes House Calls?

Woodslore

You have your personal experience and questioning that is really the only way anyone else who isn't you is going to have any hope of understanding why you believe what you do and more importantly, how you came to believe that.

Are you beginning to understand?

Admin

Saskeptic, you're dealing with THE unsinkable rubber ducky! :)

Edited by gigantor

Here are some enlargements of Sasfooty's photo. When you enlarge a photo this far you have to take the detail you see with a grain of salt.

post-9-099163500 1289324567_thumb.jpg

post-9-034541800 1289324581_thumb.jpg

post-9-019986200 1289324598_thumb.jpg

post-9-082536500 1289324615_thumb.jpg

I don't know about that. There could be some there, but I didn't see them. The ones I saw were just to the left of the center of the picture behind the pond, & among the tree trunks. The light was behind them, & I could see them moving between the trees.

They weren't big ones; probably teenagers.

That's why I posted it. Not to prove that they are here, but to show why I don't have clear pictures of them. They don't come out in the yard, they stay either low to the ground or behind cover. That was actually one of their more bold visits.

Stay around & observe, & you will soon see why.

sasfooty: Could you place some red circles or point out where specidically you see them/saw them in this photo? Thanks.

Okay, let's just say that none of us here can take a hint, Sasfooty. So why not enlighten us already? How many posts and threads need to continue?

Do we not see them because they are that word which you won't mention? The same word that I guessed after your second "chapter"?

Edited by WTB1

Okay, let's just say that none of us here can take a hint, Sasfooty. So why not enlighten us already? How many posts and threads need to continue?

Do we not see them because they are that word which you won't mention? The same word that I guessed after your second "chapter"?

How am I supposed to know why you don't see them?

That is better answered by the person that doesn't see them, I would think.

This is where I the ones were that I saw.

Pond.jpg?t=1289332147

Sasfooty, even though this image is a bit blurry from the digital zoom (a pox on digital zoom!), the full resolution image might have some detail in that area that could be "brightened" out. How about posting the original?

Now for a plug. IMO the new image format of choice should be PNG (Portable Networked Graphic) files. Even MS Paint can save to this format. This format uses a lossless data compression, unlike JPG or GIF. Unfortunately, if the file is a complex graphic (such as a photo) the files can get big. But never as big as a BMP or TIF file. Never post those suckers since they are always huge and take forever to download/upload. Currently they are the only graphic files that can be uploaded that have no data compression applied to them..except for PNG.

Well that's my plug for PNG files..so Sasfooty, how about a PNG file of that photo? :)

Could you say that again slowly & in English? :unsure: I have no idea what you are talking about.

Anyway, the original picture is a page or two back. I just cropped some junk off the edges of it, but I don't think I enlarged it or anything. I'll check to be sure, & post it again if I did.

(You probably won't find anything where I saw them moving, but if you do, that will be nice.)

Edited by Sasfooty

Admin

It took some effort and the use of my atomic Digimicrophotowonker enhancement software, but I see them...

post-24-005582300 1289344995_thumb.jpg

Well, see there!!!

I knew somebody would find them!!

What would we do without you?

Maybe WTB1 can see them now, & can stop reading my endless posts. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sasfooty

Could you say that again slowly & in English? :unsure: I have no idea what you are talking about.

Anyway, the original picture is a page or two back. I just cropped some junk off the edges of it, but I don't think I enlarged it or anything. I'll check to be sure, & post it again if I did.

(You probably won't find anything where I saw them moving, but if you do, that will be nice.)

I'm talking about providing the best image for analysis. Your original image was approx. 570 x 520 pixels. It was also saved in a JPEG format. To get the most out of your picture we need the best possible resolution (most pixels) from the original file your camera created.

Sorry if I missed it, but what kind of camera did you use and what kind of image file does it save to? Is this from a digital video recorder or a still camera? You want to look at the file that your camera created, without any reduction or compression. Let me know and I'll suggest the best way to present it on the BFF with the least amount of distortion.

MB, that Digimicrophotowonker software is gold! :D

Guest rockinkt

It took some effort and the use of my atomic Digimicrophotowonker enhancement software, but I see them...

post-24-005582300 1289344995_thumb.jpg

Awesome work masterbarber!!!

BTW is that the " atomic Digimicrophotowonker enhancement software" that comes with the free Ginsu knives?