Bigfoot Makes House Calls?

Woodslore

Admin

Roger that, rock....They cut through Bricks, Cinder blocks, Tomatoes and BS.... :lol:

I've had this picture for at least a couple of years & had never noticed this until Sunflower pointed them out Sunday.

Thanks, Sunflower.

PondCrop-2.jpg?t=1289399718PondCrop.jpg?t=1289403070

Edited by Sasfooty

Of course, I never see the stuff in photo's , did you manage to let Giganto redo the images for you or is this the image redone?

Edited by Jodie

Of course, I never see the stuff in photo's , did you manage to let Giganto redo the images for you or is this the image redone?

No, he said the pond was so far away that he probably couldn't do anything to make it better. :(

I've had this picture for at least a couple of years & had never noticed this until Sunflower pointed them out Sunday.

Thanks, Sunflower.

PondCrop-2.jpg?t=1289399718PondCrop.jpg?t=1289403070

By them you mean? There is absolutely nothing inside of those outlines.

Do you see "them" in this picture?

post-25-025619000 1289403848_thumb.jpg

Guest tracker

I see darker shapes within but I can't make anything out of them. Sorry Sasfooty.

Hey if anyones got better pic's of something they took, post them. She's trying to back up her reports with her own evidence so take it easy guys. Be objective, not rude and sarcastic. We do want new reports and evidence to be submitted do we not. Or do we want to scare away everyone.

I see darker shapes within but I can't make anything out of them. Sorry Sasfooty.

Hey if anyones got better pic's of something they took, post them. She's trying to back up her reports with her own evidence so take it easy guys. Be objective, not rude and sarcastic. We do want new reports and evidence to be submitted do we not. Or do we want to scare away everyone.

Thank you, Tracker. I couldn't see anything except the foot of the walking one at first, but the more I looked at it, the more I could see them.

Somebody said that they thought they could see a couple more.

Don't give any thought to the rude remarks. That's what "ignore" is for. Keeps me from snapping back & "offending" people.

Edited by Sasfooty

Thanks to anyone who is trying to see what's in this photo. I've been doing this a very long time and I don't know how to explain it to you. It's like the paragraph that's been cruising around the web for a while now. The letters are scrambled but I know what the word is and could read the paragraph very easily.

I think one of the members here is using it for a signature line. That's how I explain this issue of the Shadowfolk in pictures.

I would love it if everyone was on the same wave B) .

Admin

Generally when you convert an image to gray scale you can sometimes pick out details that aren't obvious in the full color mode. You'll see below that a simple conversion to gray scale and auto enhancement shows that most of the shadows fade away pretty evenly (photo to the left), however there are two curious areas indicated by the arrows. Upon futher manual contrast/intensity/brightness enhancement(photo to the right), you can clearly see that these two "shadows" remain fairly constant. The left arrow indicates a shadow (blob) behind a tree and it's interesting that the shadow(blob) to the right appears to show a leg with a foot shape.

post-24-098816300 1289407564_thumb.jpg

Yes it's subjective and Yes they are still blobs, but I'm just saying....

(edited to add)

I agree with GF that it would be better to see/analyze the original photo file uncompressed, directly from the camera.

Edited by masterbarber