Bigfoot Makes House Calls?

Woodslore

Yes but if you were outside at night and smelled cigarette smoke and "even saw the glow once" why wouldn't you think "smoking human"? Why would you think "smoking BF"? I'm just curious....

I wasn't outside. I was in bed, looking out the open window, in the middle of the night. I live in a very un-accessible location, & nobody comes here at night. Most people think this area is haunted....for some reason. :rolleyes:

There were several BFs outside, not making any effort to be quiet. They knew that I knew they were there. There were coughs, mumbling, whistles, knocks; the usual noises that they make. During that time, I smelled the strong odor of cigarette smoke blowing in the window. It came from a clump of woods that is directly behind my house. There are no houses or roads for quite a long way in that direction. To me, the logical conclusion is that it was one of them.

FACTS??

You claim you have cigarette smoking bigfoot in your neighborhood and you want to lecture me about facts?

Please.....

YES!!! Did I not make myself clear?

I didn't claim it. I stated a fact.

"Please" what?

Guest shelley7950

Okayyy....I haven't ever seen your property, but from your description it sounds like it's big, wooded, and can comfortably conceal 8' tall hominids....so it seems like it would be equally easy for a human trespasser to come around and remain concealed...if I was lying in bed late at night and heard coughs and mumblings and smelled cigarette smoke, I'd immediately think "trespasser" and call the police...Even if I "knew" BF's were living on my property, I would still associate coughs, mumblings, and cigarette smoke with homo sapiens...now THAT'S something scary taking place at night on your land...

...if I was lying in bed late at night and heard coughs and mumblings and smelled cigarette smoke, I'd immediately think "trespasser" and call the police...Even if I "knew" BF's were living on my property, I would still associate coughs, mumblings, and cigarette smoke with homo sapiens...now

You wouldn't think that if you had been hearing those same noises, give or take several others, every night for a number of years, ...minus the cigarette smoke & knew who was making them.

There were no homo sapiens out there unless they were with the BFs.

THAT'S something scary taking place at night on your land...

That would be scary to me, too.

Guest Blackdog

YES!!! Did I not make myself clear?

I didn't claim it. I stated a fact.

"Please" what?

Your claim is not a fact.

At best it's a guess on your part.

Guest gershake
Trying new approaches to collect evidence need to be implemented because what we've "wished" would work hasn't yielded inconclusive proof. Debating the merits of failed techniques is only productive up to a point. Beyond that, it too becomes an endless cycle of supposition. Could have, would have , should have.

Exactly. So why not try something new and leave them disposable cameras to play with like Saskeptic suggested? :)

Blackdog,

It's a fact that I am relatively certain that there is a BF smoker that comes by occasionally.

As I said, YMMV. Funny how you appear to be so self righteous about something that you know absolutely nothing about.

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest gershake

There were no homo sapiens out there unless they were with the BFs.

Are you being sarcastic here or have you heard of humans who have been with them?

Exactly. So why not try something new and leave them disposable cameras to play with like Saskeptic suggested? :)

If you will check post #597, you will see that I have offered Saskeptic the opportunity to do just that.

Are you being sarcastic here or have you heard of humans who have been with them?

I'm being sarcastic.

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest gershake

If you will check post #597, you will see that I have offered Saskeptic the opportunity to do just that.

I know, I was replying to grayjay. :)

I know, I was replying to grayjay. :)

Nothing wrong with leaving cameras around...except for me the cost!!! :D

All their getting out of me are some pistashios an toys from the dollar store. I'm the "Budget Bigfoot Hunter"!!! :rolleyes:

Uh...so what's the problem?

Thank you, Vilnoori. If a chimp can do it, there's no reason why a much more intelligent, hairy person can't.

I'd go along with the idea of trying this if I had the location and the action, but not sure how much money I'd drop into it though. If a BF did pick one up, there's not much garuntee I would find it to retreave any exposures which would likely only be one per camera. Might have to put a small transmitter in the camera so I could find it.