The Echo Incident

Guest parnassus

The land and cabins are still available to us due to the graciousness of the property owners. We are, of course, grateful for their continued support.

With regard to weapons, as I said on the show, the land owners recommend everyone be armed for their own protection.

What effect did the shooting have on the activity being reported? Did the remaining teams report similar activity as prior to Daryl taking his shots?

The groups immediately after continued to have activity (rocks, knocks, vocs, etc). Also, it was a later team that had the second of our daylight sightings. I was on the tenth team and we were trying something different and were not in the cabin area. There was one really interesting vocalization, but by then the activity had died out for the most part. Not sure if it was a seasonal thing, because we weren't in the right spot, or what.

You hear them by listening to The Bigfoot Show episode 26 here:

http://www.bigfootproject.com/bfs/bfs_026_rss.mp3

We're going to publish an overview of Operation Endurance at a later date and the sounds will be included there, as well.

Thanks, HairyMan, for stepping in. You can speak to all that much better than I.

That growl sounded serious regardless of the source.unsure.gif

Once upon a time there were two types of researchers.

#1 Coelocanths are extinct and do not now exist, all reports are lies or mis-identifications. No need to investigate case closed

#2 I do not believe that coelocanths exist today, however these reports are worth investigating.

Just because I do not believe that something exists, does not mean I cannot be fascinated with the subject.

I will totally hack a quote here.

The fool believes he knows everything.

The wise know they do not

That is the most respectable post by a skeptic that I have ever read

This is the first known organized attempt to kill a Bigfoot in which shots were actually fired in a relatively controlled and documented situation.

This is not the first known organized attempt to kill a Bigfoot. The GCBFRO actually set up an ambush with bait and waited in elevated stands for the BF. One member, the "sniper" shot one, but it was a bad shot (I think the BF came out almost right under him or something like that, and he was using a scoped rifle) and the BF was not recovered, but blood and some tissue was recovered. There were other BF with the one that was shot as well.

Guest parnassus

That is the most respectable post by a skeptic that I have ever read

This is not the first known organized attempt to kill a Bigfoot. The GCBFRO actually set up an ambush with bait and waited in elevated stands for the BF. One member, the "sniper" shot one, but it was a bad shot (I think the BF came out almost right under him or something like that, and he was using a scoped rifle) and the BF was not recovered, but blood and some tissue was recovered. There were other BF with the one that was shot as well.

Thanks S

What happened to the blood and tissue? When did this happen?

p

Had any of the teams observed feral hogs, javelinas/pineywood rooters or Elk in the area? My initial inclination on hearing the recording would be hog. However since a Sasquatch was sighted on the property one would have to include the distinct possibility that the sounds recorded could indeed be BF. But it would not be my first guest had I not known that.

The recording below are wild hogs (closest to mic) and a Bull Elk in the distance, recorded at night.

Elk and Wild Hogs at night.mp3

Edited by Tautriadelta

I'm not sure what pictures you're talking about or what kinds of cameras were used to collect them, but I can say *our* cameras have not captured the animal we're looking for.

That was the case for quite a while, but for the past few years all our cameras have been deployed in Oklahoma.

I have read here about the BF somehow *knowing* where cameras are placed.

I have some ideas about masking the odor and sound a camera makes. I'm going to post these ideas tonight under a different topic heading.

Edited by SweetSusiq

Guest RioBravo

Whoa. Where can I find more information on this?

You hear them by listening to The Bigfoot Show episode 26 here:

http://www.bigfootproject.com/bfs/bfs_026_rss.mp3

We're going to publish an overview of Operation Endurance at a later date and the sounds will be included there, as well.

Thanks, HairyMan, for stepping in. You can speak to all that much better than I.

Where in heck do you talk about Operation Endurance? I just can't listen to Scott...

Edited by HairyMan

BFF Patron

Last few minutes or half hour or more. But you can't miss Scott there either :lol:

BFF Patron

It's a ninety minute plus show I think, did you click on the second link in this thread (the earlier link was the very latest but didn't talk sounds) do Itunes, might be easier on Itunes. I thought there were sound files you could listen to but they just discussed them and the context and types of sounds.....maybe I missed something, I did step away for a few minutes too though.

The land and cabins are still available to us due to the graciousness of the property owners. We are, of course, grateful for their continued support.

With regard to weapons, as I said on the show, the land owners recommend everyone be armed for their own protection.

The groups immediately after continued to have activity (rocks, knocks, vocs, etc). Also, it was a later team that had the second of our daylight sightings. I was on the tenth team and we were trying something different and were not in the cabin area. There was one really interesting vocalization, but by then the activity had died out for the most part. Not sure if it was a seasonal thing, because we weren't in the right spot, or what.

In an earlier post, I believe someone asked if the land owner was kill/no kill, well I heard him on Squatch D-TV and he was firmly no-kill, but then again he also started mentioning aliens that dropped off the squatches on Earth and some other cool things like that. So I think just getting his permission to be on the land is good enough. I wouldn't necessarily take out a note pad and take down what he says as completely solid evidence. Just sayin. . .

Ok guys, here is a link to the GCBRO message board where some of the guys are talking about the shooting of the BF in 2003. I don't have all the details. The shooting was at night. The BF came out into a clearing, not necessarily under the guy's stand. I am not sure how many people were in the area, but I think it may have been somewhere in LA or TX, or near where they join. Someone on the BFF told me about it (the shooting), and said it was a well known event.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/23217/message/1318194633/The+Animal+we+got+a+shot+at+back+in+2003.

BFF Patron
So I think just getting his permission to be on the land is good enough.

Good enough for what?