Why has bigfoot not been listed as an endangered species?

georgerm

I also would suggest subpoenaing Lyle Laverty to describe, under oath, the facts of his own personal encounter. The defense might even be smiling after that.....if they weren't sweating so much ;)

Edited by hiflier

Better talk to him before subpoenaing him. He could make your case, but he can break it, too.........

Imagine his potential answers when asking what happened when he tried discussing those events with superiors or other personnel during that era.

Edited by Huntster

49 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Yup. It would pretty much destroy their defense of "But they don't exist!"

Or support it? By playing the bear card? Which would just reinforce the "must" of focusing in on the recreational claim argument right off the bat.

Edited by hiflier

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

Or support it? By playing the bear card? Which would just reinforce the "must" of focusing in on the recreational claim argument right off the bat.

The bear card doesn't work with the PG event and the majority of the Bluff Creek area reports, including Laverty's involvement.

• Thanks 1

Question for the agency:

"The PG film became famous around the world literally overnight. No federal agency has published any statement whatsoever about the film in the 56 years following its creation. So are we expected to believe that the USFWS and USFS held no meetings or discussed any potential policy or anything among themselves in the three years following the filming as scientists from around the world were studying and publishing their opinions and findings on the film"?

25 minutes ago, Huntster said:

So are we expected to believe that the USFWS and USFS held no meetings or discussed any potential policy or anything among themselves

Answer: "Yes. That what you are expected to believe. It's kind of an out of site, out of mind sort of thing. In 56 years no one has ever brought it up....so the method works. Thank you for asking."

Edited by hiflier

8 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Answer: "Yes. That what you are expected to believe. It's kind of an out of site, out of mind sort of thing. In 56 years no one has ever brought it up....so the method works. Thank you for asking."

"So you didn't consider and investigate the possibility that one road building contractor was harassing other road building contractors in an attempt to scare them away from contracts? After all, 'It's a hoax!' is your contention, and these reports persisted for well over a decade."

"Your hierarchy is your operational privilege. What we want to see is a scientific justification for not studying this endangered population. We've presented lots of evidence of their presence on federal lands and their extremely low numbers. What evidence do you have to support your refusal to study the issue?"

And what I would like to see is an official verification of whether or not that population exists. Hate to keep coming back to this but the foot in the door is the justification behind recreational. I can almost hear the hinges creaking.

Edited by hiflier

2 BFF members are currently discussing this. The other 1,286......are not. Such as it goes.

Edited by hiflier
  • Downvote 2

23 minutes ago, hiflier said:

And what I would like to see is an official verification of whether or not that population exists..........

I don't believe you'll get it. They'll fall on their swords before doing that.

.........Hate to keep coming back to this but the foot in the door is the justification behind recreational. I can almost hear the hinges creaking.

The boot isn't propping the door open. It's thrust up their chute. The goal is to force them to study the species. They'll then do what they'v been doing over the past 75 years with UFOs (submit BS when they can, and withhold comment when it places them in danger of perjury), but that's still movement.

20 minutes ago, hiflier said:

2 BFF members are currently discussing this. The other 1,286......are not. Such as it goes.

They don't like the conversation. It's like politics; if you don't think like me, you're not only wrong, you're the enemy. This is a divided world. Kumbaya just isn't in the music track anymore.

• Upvote 1