Why has bigfoot not been listed as an endangered species?

georgerm

Norseman, that's just what I'm saying about Zana and the questionable nature of Sykes conclusions. If Zana is 100% H.sapiens, where is the population she was taken from(if 23&Me can pinpoint this so should have Sykes)and why are there no reports of these furry peoples? Sure, they may have been killed of by the neighbors, and maybe the population dynamics havent finished the job with sasquatch, but I rather doubt that...

3 minutes ago, guyzonthropus said:

Norseman, that's just what I'm saying about Zana and the questionable nature of Sykes conclusions. If Zana is 100% H.sapiens, where is the population she was taken from(if 23&Me can pinpoint this so should have Sykes)and why are there no reports of these furry peoples? Sure, they may have been killed of by the neighbors, and maybe the population dynamics havent finished the job with sasquatch, but I rather doubt that...

Morphology and the DNA doesn’t jive. That’s for sure.

1 minute ago, norseman said:

Unless our species has a far more diverse palette of phenotypic expression than most have considered plausible. Perhaps they represent groups where genes for fur and gigantism were brought forth from our dormant but nonetheless still "on the chain" genetic coding. But that does tend to lead towards which alien group triggered the shift, and I'd rather not visit that genetics lab just yet! 

6 hours ago, norseman said:

........But I flatly reject Patty is a Homo Sapien.........

........If Patty is a Homo Sapien? Show me another woman in the world like her?

I agree that Patty as a Homo sapien is a tough pill to swallow, but the deciding factor is the dna code.

6 hours ago, guyzonthropus said:

The undetermined origin of Zanas genomic past was the ficus of Margaryan's study. He places her within the Luo and Luhya groups.

6 hours ago, norseman said:

But it's "Science", no? The ideology has spoken.

Edited by Huntster

6 hours ago, Huntster said:

The undetermined origin of Zanas genomic past was the ficus of Margaryan's study. He places her within the Luo and Luhya groups.

But it's "Science", no? The ideology has spoken.

Not really. All we know is that Zana was a Homo Sapien of African origins.

6 hours ago, Huntster said:

I agree that Patty as a Homo sapien is a tough pill to swallow, but the deciding factor is the dna code.

DNA should show us an 8 foot tall hominid with 16 inch feet. With longer arms, shorter legs and a peaked head.🤷‍♂️

We cannot have it both ways. When we analyze the PGF? Bill Munns explains to us why it CANNOT be a man in a suit. There are morphological differences that should be expressed in its DNA. 

Again. Something does not jive.

13 minutes ago, norseman said:

Not really. All we know is that Zana was a Homo Sapien of African origins.

We also know that somebody has her skull. Wasn’t that important to you? No curiosity about it now? Why is that?

15 minutes ago, norseman said:

DNA should show us an 8 foot tall hominid with 16 inch feet. With longer arms, shorter legs and a peaked head.🤷‍♂️

So did Zana’s dna show us a 6’6” tall woman? Her foot length? Arm and leg length?

Did you read Margaryan’s peer reviewed and published document yet? Should I quote it?

……We cannot have it both ways……..

It certainly appears that’s the way you want it. Either peer reviewed and published scientific study is gospel or it isn’t. So which is it?

……..When we analyze the PGF? Bill Munns explains to us why it CANNOT be a man in a suit. There are morphological differences that should be expressed in its DNA……..

I agree 100%.

……..Again. Something does not jive.

Everything is in order……..so far.  

Zana, despite her description and the odds of a female Homo sapien exhibiting those collective traits, is confirmed Homo sapien.

e-DNA from suspected sadsuatch sites repeatedly come back as *human*, which means genus Homo.

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

So did Zana’s dna show us a 6’6” tall woman? Her foot length? Arm and leg length?

Did you read Margaryan’s peer reviewed and published document yet? Should I quote it?

It certainly appears that’s the way you want it. Either peer reviewed and published scientific study is gospel or it isn’t. So which is it?

I agree 100%.

Everything is in order……..so far.  

Zana, despite her description and the odds of a female Homo sapien exhibiting those collective traits, is confirmed Homo sapien.

e-DNA from suspected sadsuatch sites repeatedly come back as *human*, which means genus Homo.

I am not talking about Zana. I am talking about Patty. I don’t have a video of Zana walking across a sand bar. Something doesn’t jive with Patty when people claim she is a Homo Sapien. 

Which means the sample is contaminated by human researchers…..

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

We also know that somebody has her skull. Wasn’t that important to you? No curiosity about it now? Why is that?

I really do not see how Zana is germane to the topic of Bigfoot. I have told you why I do not feel the story of Zana is compelling. 

1 hour ago, norseman said:

I am not talking about Zana. I am talking about Patty.........

You wrote:

4 hours ago, norseman said:

DNA will not tell you the height of the specimen, the length of its feet, arms, legs, or the shape of its head, whether that specimen is you, me, Zana, Patty, or anything else. I'm trying to get the science and the facts across to you, but you're resisting fiercely. You simply don't want the feral Homo sapien thing to gain ground.

........Something doesn’t jive with Patty when people claim she is a Homo Sapien........

Look, I agree with you. Patty looks nothing like a modern woman, feral or not. But Zana's description (which you will again deny vehemently) matched Patty's image quite well, the combined oddities of a 6'6" height, hypertrichosis, and feral existence in a single specimen go to incredibly extreme mathematical odds, and that description was "well documented" as Margaryan noted. 

This does not make Patty a feral Homo sapien. It proves that the wild hominid phenomenon includes feral Homo sapiens.

.......Which means the sample is contaminated by human researchers…..

That could be confirmed easily if the dna test results were to be described as "Homo sapien" or "contaminated specimen" or "degraded Homo sapien". Simply describing it as *human* gives that horrible H&H (Huntster and Hifler) free license to play.

And play we will...........

.........I really do not see how Zana is germane to the topic of Bigfoot. I have told you why I do not feel the story of Zana is compelling. 

You don't want it to be germane, but the mere fact that Sykes and Margaryan published on the subject proves the link that you refuse to accept.

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

You wrote:

DNA will not tell you the height of the specimen, the length of its feet, arms, legs, or the shape of its head, whether that specimen is you, me, Zana, Patty, or anything else. I'm trying to get the science and the facts across to you, but you're resisting fiercely. You simply don't want the feral Homo sapien thing to gain ground.

Look, I agree with you. Patty looks nothing like a modern woman, feral or not. But Zana's description (which you will again deny vehemently) matched Patty's image quite well, the combined oddities of a 6'6" height, hypertrichosis, and feral existence in a single specimen go to incredibly extreme mathematical odds, and that description was "well documented" as Margaryan noted. 

This does not make Patty a feral Homo sapien. It proves that the wild hominid phenomenon includes feral Homo sapiens.

That could be confirmed easily if the dna test results were to be described as "Homo sapien" or "contaminated specimen" or "degraded Homo sapien". Simply describing it as *human* gives that horrible H&H (Huntster and Hifler) free license to play.

And play we will...........

You don't want it to be germane, but the mere fact that Sykes and Margaryan published on the subject proves the link that you refuse to accept.

Wow. That’s some mental gymnastics. 👍

The Luyah were a Bantu race of Africans not known for their abundant body hair, from Kenya and uganda.  That declaration seems as random a guess as one might make. I presume he had genetic markers indicating that as a point of origin, but when you're looking for recent hair covered hominids im none too sure equatorial Africa is the place for it, considering how long ago we'd lost our fur and had body wide sweat glands

Edited by guyzonthropus

7 minutes ago, norseman said:

From your link:

A new DNA tool created by Michigan State University can accurately predict people’s height, and more importantly, could potentially assess their risk for serious illnesses, such as heart disease and cancer...........

Please note the highlighted points.

Now, can you post anything about a current dna analytic process that can establish a currently or formerly existing human's (or any other species) height, limb length, hairiness, foot length, etc? If you can do that, can you contact Dr. Margaryan and demand that he provide proof that Zana was not 6'6" tall, hairy, strong, fast, or illiterate?

Then, you should publish your own document taking the village of Tkhina to task for assuming that Zana (the huge, hairy, wild woman) was an almas, because that's the real reason everybody is so upset.