Finding Bigfoot Season 2

Guest Forbig

can someone help me out with what day and what network this airs on,

It's Animal Planet I went to their website and if you missed it you're already too late for this 2 hour special until the repeats come on. They aired it several times and I don't see any scheduled up to Nov. 26 that's as far as their schedule goes at this time. Somebody from the BFRO might know when the next episode is scheduled.

Guest spunout

While interesting, let's face it, it's only a re-run of the 'Endless Summer' (you shoulda been here yesterday, mate. You reaaly missed it). The terrain is different, but the story line the same. In fact, aren't those night scenes the same ones we saw last week?????

Edited by spunout

While interesting, let's face it, it's only a re-run of the 'Endless Summer' (you shoulda been here yesterday, mate. You reaaly missed it). The terrain is different, but the story line the same. In fact, aren't those night scenes the same ones we saw last week?????

You must of been watching the wrong show the old ones were on before the new "Birth of a Legend" show. Nothing in it was a repeat it was all interesting and new. It even had old Bob Gimlin out looking for Patty again. It was their best show since the "Finding Bigfoot" series started.

Guest wild eyed willy

I watched the show, Birth of a legend, I thought the new season had started, I must be wrong. I assume it will start later this year.

• 3 months later...

Very lame what they did with the MMF. There is sooooo much more to that footage than what they showed. And Scott didn't die. Scott is Ben's brother, not his father. And they didn't just jump out of their rig and walk into Paradise Lake. It's a full day's hike. No mention of Doug Devine either. No mention of the doctor and his son.

Lame on you, Animal Planet.

Yes, definitely less than enough of the story presented about the MMF. There's enough backstory and work behind the scenes to be an episode or more in and of itself. Oh well, I think the full story is likely never going to be presented.

• 2 weeks later...

Matt was tough on the woman in Indiana with the first video of Bigfoot from that state, I thought that one could be real but nobody from the show gave it much of a chance. Matt said it didn't look like a Bigfoot to him, he said it looks more like a human. I know some people on here don't but I respect Matt because he's been tracking Bigfoot for 25 years, if he says it's not a Bigfoot it probably wasn't. He didn't pretend it was a Bigfoot to make the show exciting that's not what he's about.

The grand finale this Sunday looks like it's gonna be a real good one, the previews look like they get something interesting.

I have been looking around various sites, looking for info. While I have not dug through threads here or looked to hard at BFRO for my answers, here is a question I pose to you...

Why can I not find any real information about Matt Moneymaker?. I dare say his "christian" name isn't Moneymaker. About the only information I can find is that he attended law school in Akron, lived in Ohio for four years, and purportedly obtained a juris doctorate. I can find almost nothing about any other aspect of his personal life such as birth name (I still don't think Moneymaker is his real last name), birth date, where he has lived, any family, what makes him qualified to be this great tracker he proclaims he is, any criminal record, or any other personal bio not necessarily relating to BFRO or bigfooting. Of course since he owns BFRO there won't be any information there that he doesn't want exposed. Could this be because he is a lawyer and gets litigious about any personal info? He seemingly (and I've never met him so can only speculate from what I read from or see of him) gets easily annoyed by people that criticize him in writing and responds with name calling, not that I have anything against that. So why is he so guarded with his life if he puts himself out in the public eye? Why can I find no non-bigfoot biographical data on him?

Guest Biggie

Maybe you haven't looked good enough but I don't know. Matt said that is his real family name, changed from Goldmaker back after WWII if I remember right. As for the other questions I can't answer them.

It's not a fake name he has a famous poker playing brother with the same last name. I'm glad Matt spends most of his years in Bigfoot research he's helped public awarness like nobody else has ever done. If he gets enough people looking the truth will be known because somebody will find one.

Guest Biggie

I don't remember about the famous poker playing brother Kerry. I used to always watch the poker tv tournaments a few years ago too so I'm surprised to not remember anything about him. I'll look him up and see if it rings a bell. Edit: Oh ok I remember seeing him now. That was before I knew anything about Matt or the BFRO.

chris-moneymaker-inside-deal.jpg

Edited by Biggie
-Added text.

Guest billgreen2010

im looking forward to tommarrow night ALL NEW FINDING BIGFOOT utah sasquatch it looks interesting buckle up indeed :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the tidbit of info, Kerry. I'll accept that Moneymaker actually is his last name, it's just that it seems like such a stagename.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest grandcherokee

I wonder how many season a show will last which proves nothing? Nor, even shows any interesting evidence?

As for Moneymaker, don't respect him too much. This is the same guy that pounced on the footage from Manitoba, proclaiming to the world that this film footage is beyond a doubt coverage of an actual hominid. When the evidence started to lean toward a human subject, Moneymaker packed his bags and disappeared from sight...and was never heard to comment on the subject again.

Odd that he can find these bigfoot 'near' encounters, yet in all of his career he has never come up with a single picture of one..nor has anybody who ever went into the woods with him!

Kinda makes one go "Hmmmm.."

Cheesy entertainment sells. Ask Vince McMahon.[sp];)

Edited by grandcherokee