Finding Bigfoot Season 2

Guest Forbig

Guest ThatWildMan

i cant wait for the ohio episode. apparently tcsjrbigfoot researches along side them. and they also say that thesquatchmasters video of a bigfoot breaking a tree is inconclusive. sounds like a great episode

Guest hambone

Hambone, it does cost me money to watch it! It's on animal planet and to get that I have to pay my satellite bill. Plus, time is money. It takes an hour to watch with commercials, 44 minutes if I dvr it.

Now it makes sense I'd send them a bill by golly. :wacko:

Guest tracker

Who do you think it will be then? I thought since they have all the resources, money, and are taking suggestions from everyone across the US that this is our last chance if anybody is to find bigfoot.

It's just entertainment for the tv audience and ratings. If they really wanted evidence as a priority? Then try to capture a specimen and not just film one. Hire pro hunters and use tranq rifles with all their resources. After that they can be studied as much as needed.

Anyways that's what I would do anyways if i had their cash flow. JMO T dry.gif

Edited by tracker

Guest wudewasa

It's just entertainment for the tv audience and ratings. If they really wanted evidence as a priority? Then try to capture a specimen and not just film one. Hire pro hunters and use tranq rifles with all their resources. After that they can be studied as much as needed.

EXACTLY!

Snipers, trackers and professional hunters aren't as entertaining as what is currently happening. If the show went hard core, then the camera crew could not be embedded with those wanting to catch a sasquatch. Other more stealthy methods of monitoring the actions of the team would have to be employed.

Besides, what average American Joe would want to watch a guy sitting motionless in a blind or treestand for an hour, when they can guffaw at something like this?

If they really wanted evidence as a priority? Then try to capture a specimen and not just film one. Hire pro hunters and use tranq rifles with all their resources. After that they can be studied as much as needed.

There's been pro hunters that have spent years trying to kill one and that didn't work either. Then what about hunters sneaking after game? They would most likely take one out if they would get the chance.

I love the scene above when Matt looses his cool, at least he takes some pride in what he does. :)

Guest tracker

There's been pro hunters that have spent years trying to kill one and that didn't work either. Then what about hunters sneaking after game? They would most likely take one out if they would get the chance.

I love the scene above when Matt looses his cool, at least he takes some pride in what he does. :)

So far mostly weekend game hunters on limited time and resources. Pro hunters with pred hunting ground experience. Former elite soldiers turned hunters would be best. Yea that was a good clip of Matt stumbling up the hill after it. Go Matt! smile.gif

JMO, T

Edited by tracker

So far mostly weekend game hunters on limited time

JMO, T

Obviously you never heard of hunter Rene Dahinden 1930-2001. He spent from 1953 until his death trying to kill a bigfoot and didn't do any better than Matt Moneymaker. There's one difference, Matt still has some time to get one.

Guest tracker

Obviously you never heard of hunter Rene Dahinden 1930-2001. He spent from 1953 until his death trying to kill a bigfoot and didn't do any better than Matt Moneymaker. There's one difference, Matt still has some time to get one.

Yea everyone's heard of poor old Rene who died never seeing one. Hunter yes but not a professional. Hunting Sasquatch on foot is a lot different than shooting tigers from the back of an elephant or bears from a tree stand. Nothing personal Peter it's JMO. T smile.gif

Yea everyone's heard of poor old Rene who died never seeing one. Hunter yes but not a professional. Hunting Sasquatch on foot is a lot different than shooting tigers from the back of an elephant or bears from a tree stand. Nothing personal Peter it's JMO. T smile.gif

There's nothing magic about hunting it's all about luck. My little brother has taken more big game in the wild than most of these so called "pros" you see on television hunting on game preserves. That's right, most of these "pros" are shooting caged in animals! When I was 16 I hunted with my father one year and I learned as long as you have a good technique you are just as much a pro as the next person is. My downfall was that I was afraid of the gun and wanted to close my eyes everytime I pulled the trigger.

Guest tracker

There's nothing magic about hunting it's all about luck. My little brother has taken more big game in the wild than most of these so called "pros" you see on television hunting on game preserves. That's right, most of these "pros" are shooting caged in animals! When I was 16 I hunted with my father one year and I learned as long as you have a good technique you are just as much a pro as the next person is. My downfall was that I was afraid of the gun and wanted to close my eyes everytime I pulled the trigger.

With the Finding Bigfoot show they talk too much to be hunters. Unless that part of the plan to drive the Sasq out when they get tired of all the chatter? biggrin.gif Still, they are raising public awareness even if they don't film one.

If i was there I would tranq one even if it wasn't in the script. Oops my bad, o'well mystery solved. Now document this one before it wakes up and leave the rest alone.

JMO T wink.gif

With the Finding Bigfoot show they talk too much to be hunters. JMO T wink.gif

How else would we know what they're doing and thinking? The only time they need to talk is when the cameras are rolling and then it doesn't matter because you have all the camera noise. They would have to cut the scenes where everybody is quiet or shut down the cameras so we don't know how much quiet time they really had.