What If Nothing Comes Of The Ketchum/op/erickson Projects?

Guest RedRatSnake

First off i'll say i am sorry for being a hard ass here lately,

a lot of you have been cool to me and i should remember that when i log in.

I started to realize to myself that there was no way a BF could live in this

day and age about a year ago, with all the technology and equipment we have

now, it's just hard for me to think BF could be a real animal and stay hidden,

excuses for how smart they are just run me down and sounds so much like a

evidence cop out.

Yes progress is slow too none and this DNA thing also seems to be getting the

excuse treatment and run around, it just all seems like a big push for the

television shows than anything else, you have these so called experts all over

the screen now and sightings have been up, gotta wonder why ? i think it's all

for the hype and not for any real research.

I am disappointed in the forum as a whole, it seems like there are a few here that should

not be, habituation claims are a pretty big thing and some here are claiming

it but there not getting the 3rd degree, maybe it's the rules or the administration

not wanting to come down on it.

I am frustrated cause it feels like walking on eggs shells at times, i have had posts deleted because i used jokes from Monty python, i even criticized myself and that was deleted, unless it's mean or outright blatant rule violation deleting posts should not happen, it takes time too write and think up stuff and too have it removed is not right.

So that's my little spew hope most of you understand, again sorry i have been less than

what i should be :)

PS: before you have me read or explain anything, remember ! i have been around this BF for a while now and know most all the in's and out's, i have a ton of knowledge on the subject and those that are involved in it, So unless someone comes in with a body i ain't budging on my belief.

RRS

RRS - I don't care if you believe BF is real or not. I just care that you are the good, funny person I met when I first joined up to the BFF. You being funny and friendly was one of the reasons that I decided to join.

There's too much to be negative about in this world without us having to create our own negativity.

Good to see you back!

See

Sorry you feel that way, RRS. I've been a member here and on BFF 1.0. Don't really post unless I think I might have something to contribute but I've read a lot. You were always one of the dudes that I thought I could probably have sat down and had a beer (and whatever else) with. I got a kick out of you quite often myself.

I'm sure I'm not going to be the only one to chime in here, so ....

:popcorn: ....

Guest vilnoori

Stick around, RRS. Things could get interesting. You know, if nothing pans out with this project, we are no further back than we were before it all came up. But if there is something to it, then it will be well worth the wait.

You know, my butt cheeks are still firmly in the middle of the fence in this subject. I have seen footprints and suggestive things in the woods that make me think the hypothesis of sasquatch might be a fit. But really in the end, we have a lot of unknowns. My favourite hypothesis is that there is an undocumented, physically distinct human species or subspecies (a giant, asian style tool-poor Homo erectus?) out there that has chosen to keep away from us, to stay in an entirely different environmental niche. Going by the footprints alone, with no DNA input, this is a human species. Why should we be surprised that the DNA turns out human as well. What I am seeking from the Ketchum report is something that says, yes, they are human, but they are different from us because of...and how. I still think it is going to be something worth waiting for.

So...I am willing to wait. Indefinitely.

First off i'll say i am sorry for being a hard ass here lately,

a lot of you have been cool to me and i should remember that when i log in.

I started to realize to myself that there was no way a BF could live in this

day and age about a year ago, with all the technology and equipment we have

now, it's just hard for me to think BF could be a real animal and stay hidden,

excuses for how smart they are just run me down and sounds so much like a

evidence cop out.

Yes progress is slow too none and this DNA thing also seems to be getting the

excuse treatment and run around, it just all seems like a big push for the

television shows than anything else, you have these so called experts all over

the screen now and sightings have been up, gotta wonder why ? i think it's all

for the hype and not for any real research.

I am disappointed in the forum as a whole, it seems like there are a few here that should

not be, habituation claims are a pretty big thing and some here are claiming

it but there not getting the 3rd degree, maybe it's the rules or the administration

not wanting to come down on it.

I am frustrated cause it feels like walking on eggs shells at times, i have had posts deleted because i used jokes from Monty python, i even criticized myself and that was deleted, unless it's mean or outright blatant rule violation deleting posts should not happen, it takes time too write and think up stuff and too have it removed is not right.

So that's my little spew hope most of you understand, again sorry i have been less than

what i should be :)

PS: before you have me read or explain anything, remember ! i have been around this BF for a while now and know most all the in's and out's, i have a ton of knowledge on the subject and those that are involved in it, So unless someone comes in with a body i ain't budging on my belief.

RRS

Why bother? I mean why bother hanging out here if you don't believe even a tiny bit? What's the point?

Why bother? I mean why bother hanging out here if you don't believe even a tiny bit? What's the point?

It isn't necessary to 'believe' in Bigfoot to be fascinated by this subject.

In fact, 'believing', in anything really, seems a tiny bit dull to me..... <_<

Guest RedRatSnake

Friendships i have made over the years :)

Don't think that's really your point to be asking.

Again a slap in the face but you just keep up the dream ~ What's the excuse this time guys ????????

There is no "slap in the face" except in your imagination.

Ketchum can't talk about the paper while it is under consideration for publication and review.

The only ones pushing any alternative explanation are doubt-flinging Skeptics.

In order to get any DNA from a BF, There has to be such a creature.

YES! He CAN be taught! :happydance:

Just what sort of creature is yet to be disclosed, but it obviously isn't H Sapiens Sapiens, or there would be no paper to write.

Guest RedRatSnake

There is no "slap in the face" except in your imagination.

OK but i did feel a bit let down on this.

Ketchum can't talk about the paper while it is under consideration for publication and review.

I'll wait but i think it is pretty much a no go.

The only ones pushing any alternative explanation are doubt-flinging Skeptics.

Ya cause so far the BF track record ain't all that good

Just what sort of creature is yet to be disclosed, but it obviously isn't H Sapiens Sapiens, or there would be no paper to write.

I bet all the sudden BF is going to go from ape to human in one quick leap, cause the DNA is not going to be unique as thought, in other words in order to save face those that need to have a BF of any kind will need to say that BF is now some sort of human and not ape as it has been in the last several hundred years.

The point is that he can. I'm with RRS on this, this BF thing has become more comical these past few years. I don't post anymore (I'm sure that makes some happy) because this place isn't like it once was. I have met alot of fine folk here, believers and skeptics,and had a blast with them. It's a shame.

O.K, sorry about the derailment, I'll disappear again.

Friendships i have made over the years :)

:wub: Right on my friend! :wub: This would be a lonely place for me without you here. :wub:

I've always felt like we have each other's back, and I treasure you, and your knowledge about BF.

It's hard waiting, but I still have hope in my heart of hearts that something will break free, and that publications will be available all about the reality of the BF species sooner rather then later.

Hang in my friend. :wub: I do not want to see you leave this forum nor the BF world of believers.

This time of waiting shall pass, and our answers will come.

We have all waited so long, and now we actually have some real true*hope*.

Melba Ketchum has submitted her paper to be reviewed and published. She said that to me, but cannot discuss any findings yet,nor the Journal's name, otherwise the **Journal scientists**who will publish these results would throw out everything and all would be lost if people talked and revealed their upcoming results..

I truly do see a **Bright **Light** at the end of this tunnel, (and it is not an oncoming train), but the results being made public verifying Bigfoot's existence coming sooner rather then later.

All we need to do is hang in here for hopefully only for a couple more weeks or a month or so at maximum, and finally I'll be able to say to hubby: "I Told You So"!! :D To Hubby::P Finally!!

Even hubby will have to accept the findings of such renowned scientists and their scientific Journals.

These scientists must have every "i" dotted, and every "t" crossed, this is a big deal, and rushing out the news and results too soon could cause major problems.

It will be worth the wait in the end, so hang in here hon, we'll all get through this together by supporting each other here at our forums as it gets harder to endure the waiting.