Forest Fire Victim Sasquatch Found In Co?

Where are these updates come from?

They are posted in Bigfoot Evidence comments section under this "story". People get on there all the time claiming to be Sally or Melba. They have both addressed it on FB already (the phony comments). Same people on that website get very obnoxious and crude and it's really just a free-for-all. Amusing, disturbing and highly revealing about true internet trolls.

Guest poignant

On the flip side, there is a certain brilliance and crude revelation of truisms when people are allowed to post anonymously: no holds barred no need for courtesy say it as it is.

I wonder how our own BFF tarpit is doing? :)

Guest scooterdad

They are posted in Bigfoot Evidence comments section under this "story". People get on there all the time claiming to be Sally or Melba. They have both addressed it on FB already (the phony comments). Same people on that website get very obnoxious and crude and it's really just a free-for-all. Amusing, disturbing and highly revealing about true internet trolls.

Saw that ... Thanks

On Melba's FB page people are talking about it but no mention if she is on her way, but like someone said if you got a body, why would she need its DNA?

why would she need its DNA?

So she would have DNA from a source that is "known to be Sasquatch" to compare with her findings.

I hope it doesn't get contaminated by any of the gerbil DNA.

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest BFSleuth

Just read on another site that the university in Denver knows nothing about this.

uh oh, the MIB arrived with U of D baseball hats and took the body.... horrors!

Guest MikeG
I wonder how our own BFF tarpit is doing? :)

There is literally only one way to find out. You qualify. if you want to know what's going on in there..........sign up. :)

Mike