Dyer Pulled His Bigfoot From This Youtube Vid.

bipedalist

The height of the BF was always a question of mine.

And so it should be Rich. And so it should be.....

Cisco, do you recall Dyer saying that the video was shot through mesh, so it couldnt be a hoax? It was either exactly that or something along the same lines. That stuck with me. Dyer has a terrible habit of telling on himself, because he sees it as mocking his victims, which, to him, is us, the BF community.

plus! so true!

Where is V and Jacki? Did you guys run off to Musky's forum to drink some more koolaid? No really though, I miss debating with you. lol At least we still have you ronn! Haven't seen hawko either?

Dyer says he won't be online for a few days because of his move. He has a smart phone....like he can't post from it? He made plenty of videos from his phone during September and uploaded them. All he is doing now is stalling...............

Edited by simplyskyla

Cisco, do you recall Dyer saying that the video was shot through mesh, so it couldnt be a hoax? It was either exactly that or something along the same lines. That stuck with me. Dyer has a terrible habit of telling on himself, because he sees it as mocking his victims, which, to him, is us, the BF community.

I don't think Dyer said the mesh meant it couldn't be a hoax..although I might be wrong on that. The significance of the mesh meant that it couldn't be CGI. That doesn't rule out that a prop might have been shot through the mesh.

plus! so true!

Where is V and Jacki? Did you guys run off to Musky's forum to drink some more koolaid? No really though, I miss debating with you. lol At least we still have you ronn! Haven't seen hawko either?

Dyer says he won't be online for a few days because of his move. He has a smart phone....like he can't post from it? He made plenty of videos from his phone during September and uploaded them. All he is doing now is stalling...............

Hi Skyla...I'm still here drinking the cool aid...LOL. My line in the sand is Derek's upcomming visit.

Watch out guys..this might morph into a Dyer thread again :crazysmile:

Guest miller44

I am 99% sure that I remember hearing someone mention this elsewhere long before Dyer brought it up. I think that comment about the mesh of the tent making it difficult to hoax was first coined by FB/FB (or some other video analyst) and Dyer just latched on to it.

As others were point out though it could have been filmed through the tent mesh if you set the tent up indoors and then played the pre-recorded footage through a bigscreen TV like the one RD has in his living room, this would also account for the height problem that many have mentioned.

It was really interesting in that long FB/FB intereview with Dyer where at the end the FB/FB talked extensively about the tent and mentioned that "the additional parts of that film which have not been released are critical to understanding it" but they didn't really elaborate. You can listen to the comments starting at 39:25 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TuBzKFyumQ

20130305_084225.jpg

Well, how serendipitous. Usually when this happens it means I am on the right track.

And it figures it's not on Netflix or On Demand...

PsyShroom,

You actually think that movie and the Tent Video are the same bigfoot?

I guess you should also look at the Adult Movie that was made with that costume in it as well.

The 2 bigfoots look different to me. But knock your self out. You can find the adult movie on the web the whole movie.

Guest VioletX

From Rick's radio show last night; Rick had put a call in to Tribecca and they told him they would be releasing the last films over the next few days, there would be a total of 90 films released. Not sure, this could be the final list?

However, Rick did comment that the body might be released sooner if Tribeca does not work out...Apparently the body is supposed to be released after the film but there may be some other scenario if there is a delay...

Edited by VioletX

Violet - the film is not going to Tribeca. If this film had a real bigfoot (dead or alive) it would have been announced. FYI - someone already posted that Minnow films said they never even submitted the film to Tribeca.

This part of the story is over. I wish it would have been shown - this might be over quicker.

Guest VioletX

Violet - the film is not going to Tribeca. If this film had a real bigfoot (dead or alive) it would have been announced. FYI - someone already posted that Minnow films said they never even submitted the film to Tribeca.

This part of the story is over. I wish it would have been shown - this might be over quicker.

Maybe this is all good then, and as Rick said the body might come out sooner.

Well his back is against the wall - and he is being caught in lie after lie.. A new truth came out today. Steve Kulls is NOT the person who released the home address or photo of the FB/FB guy... Admitted in a Facebook message by Jack Barnes himself to Steve.

Dyer is getting caught in so much now, EVEN I am starting to feel sorry for him.. He needs to just stop. It's over. Done.