Best Evidence Privately Held

Guest Cervelo

The part I think is absurd is when the people talk about being ridiculed or attacked LOL if your evidence or self esteem is so fragile that anything anyone says, on of all things a Bigfoot Internet forum effects you or can't stand the scrutiny....you might want to consider some other type of group to get involved with :)

Guest Luckyfoot

Right, but as much as she refuses to show the pictures, she has no problem bringing them up and talking about how great they are, and making sure we all know she has them and we can't see them. Even just a few posts back- "there's no doubt what's under the cougar hat, he shows up better than the hat"... well great. It's a very clear, unmistakable picture of a bigfoot; thanks for waving it in front of our face.

I understand the part about not wanting to be subjected to ridicule and have her pics torn to pieces. Really, I get that. However, if it was me and I felt that way, what good would it do to make it known that I have the pictures at all? What purpose could that possibly serve other than the fact that the obvious response is "cool, can we see them?" to which I'm gonna say, "nope, just for me! Na na!"

There's only one reason to do that and it's fairly transparent to me. If you have good pictures, share them with the community of people who will appreciate them. If you are unwilling to share them, then don't talk about them in every thread like it's common knowledge that they exist and they are excellent.

+1 ! By talking, writing , discussing these pics you(sasfooty) open your self up to all the same criticism as if you had shown them (it).

The logical conclusion is that you do not have the pic you claim to have.

Exactly niceguyjon I couldn't agree more. It's almost childish...

What's childish is bringing up a subject & trying to start an argument about it, then accusing someone else of bringing it up.

Here is the post that started the discussion about the picture in this thread. (Post 70)

Good point. You should post a few of your pics and then maybe we can compare and contrast?

Then in this post, I'm accused of "bringing them up" & waving them in front of your faces. If you don't want me talking about them, then don't start a conversation about them.

Right, but as much as she refuses to show the pictures, she has no problem bringing them up and talking about how great they are, and making sure we all know she has them and we can't see them. Even just a few posts back- "there's no doubt what's under the cougar hat, he shows up better than the hat"... well great. It's a very clear, unmistakable picture of a bigfoot; thanks for waving it in front of our face.

Haha. You guys are trying to figure Ms. Footy out.......didn't you ever date a tease back in high school?!? Claims it is some good stuff to string you along, and never gives it up no matter how hard you try or how long you try.

Guest thelion

Just don't make outlandish claims if you can't back them up sasfooty. Clearly if you would of posted the picture the worst thing that could of happened is some of us would of said I don't see it or " it looks like a stump" but at least you wouldn't come off as a looney toon. I think if you are so passionate about Bigfoot like you seem to be you should share evidence so we could all gain a little from it but hiding behind a keyboard making fantastic claims isn't going to change anyone's opinion on what you are saying. And if your answer to this is that you don't care what people think then why not post it since you already did so much talking?

Guest thelion

Just don't make outlandish claims if you can't back them up sasfooty. Clearly if you would of posted the picture the worst thing that could of happened is some of us would of said I don't see it or " it looks like a stump" but at least you wouldn't come off as a looney toon. I think if you are so passionate about Bigfoot like you seem to be you should share evidence so we could all gain a little from it but hiding behind a keyboard making fantastic claims isn't going to change anyone's opinion on what you are saying. And if your answer to this is that you don't care what people think then why not post it since you already did so much talking?

People that have been around them & got to know some don't seem to have a problem with my observations.

And, no, that isn't anywhere near the worst thing that could happen. That would be the least of what would happen. Think about how it worked out for Roger Patterson.

No. There is no doubt about what is under the cougar. He shows up a lot better than his hat.

Well if thats the case you haven't anything to be concerened with, who would riducule a genuine BF pic. You've made the claim.

Maybe its a BF piggy backing a cougar. Just a thought

Edited by yowiie

People that have been around them & got to know some don't seem to have a problem with my observations.

And, no, that isn't anywhere near the worst thing that could happen. That would be the least of what would happen. Think about how it worked out for Roger Patterson.

Yeah you're right, Patterson would have been much better off just telling everyone what was on the film and assuring them that it was excellent quality, while refusing to show them.