What Happens To The Poop?

Guest parnassus

What happens to BF feces?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest parnassus

the average man poops 100-200 g (wet weight)/day. The purported Bigfoot weighs 2-4 times as much, and may eat more fiber, relatively. One would expect to find prodigious piles of poop (PPP). :blink: Yet the ******* just isn't being found. :huh:

Vaughn M. Bryant, professor of anthropology at Texas A&M University]‘s specialty is paleo nutrition and the study of coprolites, or fossilized feces.

“Quite frankly, I have tried to get out of the Bigfoot-poop business because it is very time consuming and didn’t really lead anywhere productive,†Bryant said. At A&M he is studying excrement found in the Paisley Caves of Oregon that is 12,000 years or older.

Primates have a strong tendency to live in groups. Them what group together, poop together. :wacko: Thus we would expect plural prodigious piles of poop (PPPP).

So why is there no BF poop being found, fondled, fotographed, and forced upon an unbelieving scientific community? :blush:

Please participate in the poo poll, and postulate your position on this perennial puzzling and perplexing problem.

Edited by parnassus

I think that, in order to keep the existence of BF as secret and hush-hush as possible, the government has a special black ops (or brown ops, depending on how you look at it) unit that "removes" any fecal evidence of the creatures otherwise known as bigfoot or sasquatch. This group, called P4S (Plural Prodigious Piles of Poop Scoopers [credit Parnassus]), has special poop-spotting goggles, filtered breathing masks for the really bad jobs (particularly during blueberry season and the salmon run), and they only operate at night so as to have less contact with civilians. They even have a secondary unit that knocks on trees and makes various howls, screams, and chatters in an effort to distract bigfoot hunters from the actual areas of poop infestation.

To me, it looks just like human feces deposited by someone on the large end of the human physical spectrum. The pile I examined most closely was deposited in the middle of a jeep trail leading away from our campsite in what I now assume was a message not to proceed any further. At the time of discovery I assumed that some human jerk had simply gone out of his way to leave a fresh, steaming pile of feces approximately eighteen inches high and approximately eighteen inches in diameter at the base. The thought that there was some guy in the vicinity that was so purposefully crude that he would sneak out of the woods within yards of our campsite to leave the deposit, and was large enough to produce the pile bothered me, particularly since we were the only people camping in the area that day. Had I not encountered squatch within a hundred yards of the pile, I would still believe that it was left by an exceptionally large and uncouth human.

Most of us avoid human feces when we encounter them for good reasons, and from this experience I deduce that squatch feces are indistinguishable from human feces to the casual observer, with the possible exception of their relative size range, which apparently overlaps that of the human size range.

Parn, I'm pleased as punch you planned a post pertaining to a poop poll presented with amazing amounts of awesome alliteration.

I vote #1, nothing special(assuming BF exists, of course).

Edited by Bonehead74

The poo is not only an argument questioning outright existence (particularly in areas frequented by humans), but also a huge challenge to habituation claims. Just how can any animal of that size, living in such a primitive state, not leave potential DNA all over the place?

To me, it looks just like human feces deposited by someone on the large end of the human physical spectrum. The pile I examined most closely was deposited in the middle of a jeep trail leading away from our campsite in what I now assume was a message not to proceed any further. At the time of discovery I assumed that some human jerk had simply gone out of his way to leave a fresh, steaming pile of feces approximately eighteen inches high and approximately eighteen inches in diameter at the base. The thought that there was some guy in the vicinity that was so purposefully crude that he would sneak out of the woods within yards of our campsite to leave the deposit, and was large enough to produce the pile bothered me, particularly since we were the only people camping in the area that day. Had I not encountered squatch within a hundred yards of the pile, I would still believe that it was left by an exceptionally large and uncouth human.

Most of us avoid human feces when we encounter them for good reasons, and from this experience I deduce that squatch feces are indistinguishable from human feces to the casual observer, with the possible exception of their relative size range, which apparently overlaps that of the human size range.

18" high and in diameter? That is far outside the range of any human. Geez, it's outside the range for an average horse or bear!

The poo is not only an argument questioning outright existence (particularly in areas frequented by humans), but also a huge challenge to habituation claims. Just how can any animal of that size, living in such a primitive state, not leave potential DNA all over the place?

Very, very good point! These folks' woods should be a veritable minefield of poop. It should be easy for a researcher to smell the presence of BF on the property, even if the BF bury the poop somewhat. I doubt they wash their hands with antibacterial soap while singing the ABC Song. So next time someone comes on here with claims that seem unreal, like BF living in their back yard & visiting every day, drinking coffee on the back porch & eating muffins with them, just ask the obvious question: "Where's the poop?"

It seems to me, perhaps others know which ones, that a pair of productions have peered at purported preternatural primate poop. They did not examine DNA, but instead, preferential parasitic presence, and eupeptic primate patterns. Problematically, the poking and prodding produced pittances that were parsable from a presumptive near-person, primarily due to the presumption that they were probing perfumed anthropoid precipitate, instead.

Oh the pleasures of parnastic coprophilia....

18" high and in diameter? That is far outside the range of any human. Geez, it's outside the range for an average horse or bear!

The dimensions were for the pile, which was several times the size of any I had previously seen.

Guest parnassus

It seems to me, perhaps others know which ones, that a pair of productions have peered at purported preternatural primate poop. They did not examine DNA, but instead, preferential parasitic presence, and eupeptic primate patterns. Problematically, the poking and prodding produced pittances that were parsable from a presumptive near-person, primarily due to the presumption that they were probing perfumed anthropoid precipitate, instead.

Oh the pleasures of parnastic coprophilia....

The dimensions were for the pile, which was several times the size of any I had previously seen.

your predilection for the primordial poopster perhaps prejudices your predictions and predisposes you to poo poo the principle of parsimony.

I was aware of that, hence my comments of astonishment! I think perhaps someone had been raiding a dumpster (pun intended) outside the Exlax factory!

Guest Biggie

This group, called P4S (Plural Prodigious Piles of Poop Scoopers [credit Parnassus]), has special poop-spotting goggles, filtered breathing masks for the really bad jobs (particularly during blueberry season and the salmon run)

Dumpster squirts are the worst where they have to wear full hazmat gear for that.

At the time of discovery I assumed that some human jerk had simply gone out of his way to leave a fresh, steaming pile of feces approximately eighteen inches high and approximately eighteen inches in diameter at the base.

Probably came from the winner of a hotdog eating contest.

I can't remember what show it was on but I've seen that someone collected a skat sample that was analyzed and found to be from a unknown primate. That said I think bf skat just gets absorbed by bugs and the ground, or people that find the skat wonder about it but never take samples video or pictures then wonder off.

Good question Parn. It doesn't make much sence to me either. There's a possibility they could use creeks and rivers as a primitive plumbing system.(Sorry..Creeks and rivers are my answer for everything) If they are so self-aware that they leave evidence that we can see, and use to find them, it's possible that they do whatever they can diminish evidence of them being in an area. Didn't ancient civilizations use waterways to discard their excrement? Dr. Briggs Hall does contract work for our WL Dept, and I've heard 2nd hand(have never asked him about this) that he once found a strand of feces that was many feet in length. He turned it in to UW, but was eventually misplaced, or lost, apparently.(Convenient for a purpose of a story, I know:) I'll ask him about it next time he's up here.

The Sierra shooter said he found BF size poop around the area which causes me to think BFs are rate. After 64 years of wandering around Oregon, I've never run across poop piles presumably produced by BF. Is this typical for BF or was this a BF that never leared proper poop etiquette?

Another report stated BF stooped over and let her fly into a creek. So defication into creeks does defer detection during research missions.

I think it was on Stan Courtney's page I read something about a towns water supply being contaminated by urine,usually associated with large herd animals? Only there where no large herd animals around,so there was discussion about how much urine a Bigfoot would produce,so really wander off here,maybe thats a clue they do use local rivers and creeks as places to go?

I don't know where the poo goes......

SSR Team

To answer the OP, it could be a number of things.

I doubt all BF's do the same thing where their stuff is concerned.

& check this bad boy out from BC.

post-136-039044800 1325457531_thumb.jpg post-136-039625300 1325457553_thumb.jpg