Welcome Back!

Guest Strick

Guest Dudlow

B) Wow, nice digs,it sure is big in here! Lots of room to expatiate and lots of hope for the future. The best to everyone and it's good to be back.

Dudlow

Guest Grazhopprr

Yes, this might work. A few pictures on the walls, some knick knacks. I can work with this color. The old furniture was a bit dusty. RRS's chair was getting a bit rank. Where's the bar?

It is good to see the site back up. I think I liked the old look better, but I'm sure it will just take getting used to. Let's find that big hair ball already!

Orang

Guest JudasBeast

Thank you for making this happen again folks! I was getting so bored that I was actually going to go looking for it!

Guest COGrizzly

Nice job Paul. I didn't even try to join as "Gigantopenisus" this round! Thanks for being so patient with me on the old BFF when I joined. Never really fathomed how much of a ?itch it is to moderate or be an admin.

All the best to the new BFF!

I'm so glad the BFF is back. I didn't post at the old one a ton [100 times over 2 years] but I read a ton of it and met some good people. I gotta coax Big Tex into coming back, but as long as this board lets you upload pictures, I think we might make it happen. Good to see so many names and faces.

Can't wait 'till they give this board a makeover though. 'Tis a might "blah". But all things in time. I just was part of a board upgrade for a Forum larger than the BFF, so I don't envy the Administration job right now at all. :P Thanks to all who had to put in the time and effort to keep the BFF alive.

It's kind of weird to see the new format and none of the old threads - but it's nice to know there is a fresh start with fresh ideas. I like the "leave it at the door" policy. Thanks to Paul and Brian for the reboot.

Guest masteryeo

On the "old BFF", I posted seldom, and under a different "handle"; but lurked much. Very glad that BFF is back; and, like the idea of a clean slate on all sides. Best hopes for things working well.

Guest MetalMtnMan

Hello, just signed back up, have not put up any details photo or avatar yet, same user name. I'm Charlie in West Central Arkansas :)