Welcome Back!

Guest Strick

I'd like to add my thanks directed as to those who've worked hard to get this up and running. Absence, even a short one like this, does indeed make the heart grow fonder.

And also hello to all at the CFZ - hope your involvement with BFF helps you go from strength to strength.

ludo

Welcome back. :):)

One thing, is ther going to be a post in plain English explaining what exactly happened for the hundreds

(thousands?) of simple Joes (like me) who aren't in the 'know'? :blink:

It is truly great to see the old forum back up and running on new digs. Great as well to see so many familiar names here. We are family in my book. Somewhat dysfunctional at times I reckon but family nonetheless.

I look forward to conversing with all of you in the future.

all right!!!!!!!!

we all made it back in one peice, woo hoo!!...Thank yous go out to bipto and Paul !!!

nice to be home again........

Hows Firefly doing ?

Pretty well thankfully. Very encouraging news from her latest check-up. And, as always, her spirit and attitude are second to none.

A newbie here...

I've been a read-only lurker for years. I might finally start participating in some chit chat.

Looking to hear some new topics discussed.

Just read a certain "E... book I found interesting of course.

Guest Strick

I'll be straight with you, when I subtitled this thread 'Resurrection Shuffle', I had no idea why I did that, it just seemed right. I thought it was a song and imagined it might be an old Goth track, maybe by The Cult. At the time, I didn't realise I was kicking off the new forum with the big welcome thread. Now it's proved so popular I thought I should research 'Resurrection Shuffle', just in case It was dirty or something.

So ladies and gentleman please,

:rolleyes: