For Those Who Walk Among Them

Doc Holliday

Anything you'd pay me is what I might make in an hours time at my job. I used that is the weed out. You challenge me like I wish to prove myself to you I do not. Lol

Cool, I guess you'd be making $0 an hour at your job because that is what I would give anyone asking me for cash to show me a sasquatch. :D You shouldn't feel the need to "prove" anything to me. I only asked if you wanted someone independent to verify your claims. I guess you don't, and that is fine. Just don't expect everyone to jump on your bandwagon if you back down everytime someone calls you on things. You said:

Would love to go out on an outing and maybe you can teach me your wisdom out there. Let me know because you're in Georgia. I'll find out just what you're made of in the field.

If you're interested my offer still stands. If not, then I'll just take your stories as such. Good luck with getting people to pay you though. I'm sure there are some that might. Personally, I find your claims a little long winded and wishful. If you care to substantiate your claims, there are resources available here, and folks available here to assist. If you would rather keep making empty claims, that is fine too. Just don't be surprised when folks act like they heard someone cry wolf. Happened a few times in this arena over the years. (ok fine, more than a few times. :-P)

You sure talk big. Actions, not so much.

Guest midnightwalker1

Cool, I guess you'd be making $0 an hour at your job because that is what I would give anyone asking me for cash to show me a sasquatch. :D You shouldn't feel the need to "prove" anything to me. I only asked if you wanted someone independent to verify your claims. I guess you don't, and that is fine. Just don't expect everyone to jump on your bandwagon if you back down everytime someone calls you on things. You said:

If you're interested my offer still stands. If not, then I'll just take your stories as such. Good luck with getting people to pay you though. I'm sure there are some that might. Personally, I find your claims a little long winded and wishful. If you care to substantiate your claims, there are resources available here, and folks available here to assist. If you would rather keep making empty claims, that is fine too. Just don't be surprised when folks act like they heard someone cry wolf. Happened a few times in this arena over the years. (ok fine, more than a few times. :-P)

You sure talk big. Actions, not so much.

Not interested Ben. I have plenty of other things to do. But thanks. Go to my website and YT channel Ben. Plenty to listen to and much more that I don't post. All you guys talk the same crap and you have nothing yourself with the exception of a select few guys that I recognize on the forum. Apparently you don't understand the value or difficulty of getting exceptional audio. I rather enjoy it and that's what I do. I also enjoy putting you guys in your place when you say stupid stuff that isn't so. Kind of a sport really. Btw, the payment thing was obviously stated in sarcasm Einstein.

Not interested Ben. I have plenty of other things to do. But thanks. Go to my website and YT channel Ben. Plenty to listen to and much more that I don't post. All you guys talk the same crap and you have nothing yourself with the exception of a select few guys that I recognize on the forum. Apparently you don't understand the value or difficulty of getting exceptional audio. I rather enjoy it and that's what I do. I also enjoy putting you guys in your place when you say stupid stuff that isn't so. Kind of a sport really. Btw, the payment thing was obviously stated in sarcasm Einstein.

I've seen your YT page and your webpage. Also, I've recorded audio of my own before "in the field". (probably what you would consider high quality audio, as I currently work in the music industry as well) I've only recorded one that I wasnt sure what was making the sounds. I used to keep it posted online on several websites. If you'd like to check it out you are welcome to. The only "put in their place" I see is in the form of you boasting about your experiences with little to back them up. As I said previously, that is fine. I neither expect it, nor would I want you to give it unless you felt like doing so freely.

It comes to the point where people will ask you to back up your claims. I think we have reached that. I hope you're not suggesting that "All you guys" that have nothing, are just ripping on you. I'm personally doing nothing of the sort. If you ever want to have an independent person verify what you're claiming, I offered. Nothing less, nothing more. You declined.

Hows that make it into an us vs them thing? I think the whole point is, everyone here DOES appreciate the value of good audio or video. I think you're mistaken in your previous post, on many things.

Guest midnightwalker1

I've seen your YT page and your webpage. Also, I've recorded audio of my own before "in the field". (probably what you would consider high quality audio, as I currently work in the music industry as well) I've only recorded one that I wasnt sure what was making the sounds. I used to keep it posted online on several websites. If you'd like to check it out you are welcome to. The only "put in their place" I see is in the form of you boasting about your experiences with little to back them up. As I said previously, that is fine. I neither expect it, nor would I want you to give it unless you felt like doing so freely.

It comes to the point where people will ask you to back up your claims. I think we have reached that. I hope you're not suggesting that "All you guys" that have nothing, are just ripping on you. I'm personally doing nothing of the sort. If you ever want to have an independent person verify what you're claiming, I offered. Nothing less, nothing more. You declined.

Hows that make it into an us vs them thing? I think the whole point is, everyone here DOES appreciate the value of good audio or video. I think you're mistaken in your previous post, on many things.

Ok Ben point well taken. I won't share my accounts but I reserve the right to tell people when they're stupid. :) All because I don't care to "prove" myself and preserve the sanity of this forum. My apologies for my negative comments. I have a real big hangup over people constantly challenging me or others for proof. I think I've said it before but I'll say it again but not to be rude "People need to grow some balls, listen to those that are experienced and engaging the sas and go out there and do it themselves" You wanna know the secret to my success? I LISTENED TO OTHERS THAT WERE EXPERIENCED AT ENGAGING THE SAS AND TRIED THEIR SUGGESTIONS as opposed to acting like I knew it all and immediately discounting their claims. Anyway, sorry for my assholish nature. I am really not a total jerk when I am outside of this forum.

That had sort of a happy ending.

'I know Bigfoot exists because, in my mind, I have enough solid proof.'

"You cannot or will not provide that proof to the rest of the world."

'That's right. I'm just telling you what I know and I don't need the whole world demanding their own proof from me. If you're wondering then, listen to people who have seen them or, get off your arse and go find your own **** proof.'

lol It kind of makes sense in a way that nothing else would probably ever make sense.

That had sort of a happy ending.

'I know Bigfoot exists because, in my mind, I have enough solid proof.'

lol It kind of makes sense in a way that nothing else would probably ever make sense.

It really makes more sense than you might realize.

If you ever start to know without a doubt that they do exist, you will know it in your mind. Contrary to popular belief, it is very easy to know without something to 'show & tell'. You won't be able to show what is in your mind to anyone else, no matter how much you would like to.

I'm fascinated by the number of kangaroos I encounter during my nocturnal sojourns along the Missouri river valley. It's quite amazing. I don't know why they're living here, and I've not heard of any other researchers mentioning their existence. Yet I know they're in my area, as I occasionally interact with them. There's an especially boisterous buck male that sometimes challenges my presence, but I've made my peaceful intentions known to him through my thoughts.

I've had to intercede among the kangaroos to protect the coven of faeries that are in my home territory, and I nearly soiled myself a time or two, but held my ground and the faerie folk have made known their gratitude.

I couldn't help snickering at a GI-Joe type combat veteran that went out, all chuck full of himself, determined he'd spot one of the 'roos. Silly sot, all his night-vision and infrared technology came to naught, because the 'roos knew exactly what he was trying.

If any of you doubt me, pm me and I'll let you know how much to paypal to me and I'll mount an evening's expedition with you. If you're brave enough and have spent enough time researching.

If you'd walked among them, like I've done, you wouldn't ask such questions, YOU'D KNOW. As I know. I doubt any biologist could find them, as they don't look for them belly-crawling or performing their peculiar hokey-pokey shuffle.

And the 'roos, don't even get me started. If you didn't stand your ground during one of their mock-charges, you'd high tail it away so fast your shadow couldn't keep up! Ha! I'm telling you, don't even matter to me if you believe me or not.

can i get a video of that rarely seen 'roo hokey pokey shuffle??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: incorrigible,thank you sir......i needed a laugh after today,& nearly spit my drink on the pc w/that one

Admin

Regarding BF in general. Anybody that has something to say that doesn't agree with those preconceived ideas, is kicked around until they (hopefully) leave in disgust.

It may seem that way but most folks, skeptic or not, will ask questions about incredible claims. You have to admit that your claims are incredible.

I don't think you've been kicked around but I do think that you've been asked some hard questions. That tends to make some folks uncomfortable, some defensive and then some do leave. One of these days may be a witness will come forward and shut all of us up with some cold, hard, proof that these creatures exist. That's a part of what keeps me engaged in these forums. I'm looking for that one report that's indestructible, withstands intense scrutiny and above all includes tangible evidence...

It may seem that way but most folks, skeptic or not, will ask questions about incredible claims. You have to admit that your claims are incredible.

I don't think you've been kicked around but I do think that you've been asked some hard questions. That tends to make some folks uncomfortable, some defensive and then some do leave. One of these days may be a witness will come forward and shut all of us up with some cold, hard, proof that these creatures exist. That's a part of what keeps me engaged in these forums. I'm looking for that one report that's indestructible, withstands intense scrutiny and above all includes tangible evidence...

I don't think of what happened to me as being incredible at all. I guess when something goes on for a few years & you get used to it, it just gets to seeming like everyday life. The whole family knows about them, & have seen them, & even been the butt of some of their jokes. You can't have something in your life for years at a time, & continue to think it's incredible for very long, because it gets to be common place after awhile.

I forget that everybody else doesn't see it that way, especially somebody that doesn't even believe that they exist.

Admin

In fact, there are quite a few here that do believe it exists and have engaged you due to your incredible claims.

I think that if most people were having regular encounters with a large, hairy biped known as Bigfoot, you wouldn't be able to stop the flow of information, evidence, photos, sounds, persistent investigation and the last place you would hear or see all of that would be an internet forum. The first place would most likely be in the media.

What has prevented you and your husband from proving this animal exists? Have you or your neighbors filed any police reports, possibly before you all came to the conclusion that a Bigfoot was responsible for the strange activity you claim. I'm just wondering because folks call the police for all sorts of things like barking dogs, stray raccoons, weird sounds, etc...

I don't think of what happened to me as being incredible at all. I guess when something goes on for a few years & you get used to it, it just gets to seeming like everyday life.

Really? You just happened to never realize or have forgotten that the entire world would be held spellbound by proof of Bigfoot? You never realized your name or the authority/organization that you handed it over to would be in all the history books?

Or, have you realized this and simply don't care? If so, isn't that selfish?

I ask the same questions of Incorrigible1 and his faeries.