For Those Who Walk Among Them

Doc Holliday

1. Because, you don’t have to go deep into the woods trying to find them. You’ve already stated you see and hear them and they are in effect already “foundâ€. So either they aren’t that smart after all since you have evidence and repeated visits or, they are smart and have decided you’re special or they like you. Either way, you don’t have to go into the woods using special smartness to find them.

2. The same with Chris’ point number two. You don’t have trouble finding evidence because they are on or very close to your property.

3. Three doesn’t really apply except in a general sense. Speaking in the context of Sasfooty’s situation, I was referring to more and more specific evidence given that you have a unique situation not available to the common researcher trekking into the woods.

Guest midnightwalker1

In fact, there are quite a few here that do believe it exists and have engaged you due to your incredible claims.

I think that if most people were having regular encounters with a large, hairy biped known as Bigfoot, you wouldn't be able to stop the flow of information, evidence, photos, sounds, persistent investigation and the last place you would hear or see all of that would be an internet forum. The first place would most likely be in the media.

What has prevented you and your husband from proving this animal exists? Have you or your neighbors filed any police reports, possibly before you all came to the conclusion that a Bigfoot was responsible for the strange activity you claim. I'm just wondering because folks call the police for all sorts of things like barking dogs, stray raccoons, weird sounds, etc...

There's plenty of information flow among the people that know what they're doing in have those in counters. Most do not do it on this forum. And people like me don't share almost any information with any of you. It's pointless. I don't get my jollies from impressing any of you. You could not relate to most of what I would tell you anyway

1. Because, you don’t have to go deep into the woods trying to find them. It doesn't matter whether I'm in the woods or in my house, they are still smarter than me. They know I know about them, so they are especially careful to not let down their guard. You would have a better chance of "catching one napping" somewhere deep in the wilderness than I would here.

2. The same with Chris’ point number two. You don’t have trouble finding evidence because they are on or very close to your property. I have found some, but I don't have the time or the inclination to spend endless hours combing every inch of a few hundred acres every day, hoping to find bigfoot crap. Evidence is worthless to me.

Edited to add: I have a picture of some unidentified crap that could be BF. It wasn't covered like a big cat would have done, & didn't have "skid marks" around it like a canine would have left. Maybe it was from a hog, but it was full of what appeared to be hog hair, so I don't know what it was. How would you know if it was BF?

3. Three doesn’t really apply except in a general sense. Speaking in the context of Sasfooty’s situation, I was referring to more and more specific evidence given that you have a unique situation not available to the common researcher trekking into the woods. And again, the common researcher in the woods has as good or better chance than me to see one, because they are more comfortable in a place where they aren't expecting to see a human.

Edited by Sasfooty

If Bigfeet are smarter than you even when you're in your house, then Chris' example still doesn't apply. He was referring to their knowledge of their own habitat compared to our knowledge of their habitat.

Your own signature, in direct contrast to your statement that you don’t care about evidence, says the ‘Truth is not something you believe. The truth is something that is.’

This is one of the fascinating divides that brings me here.

If the truth is something that is, how do we determine what is, is? Evidence and facts. It doesn’t matter what we think or believe when it comes to the sun. There is so much evidence to support the fact that the sun is real that it doesn’t matter if someone claims or “believes†it’s an illusion. No matter what anyone believes, the sun simply…is. The sun is fact.

In order to determine that Bigfoot is real and in accordance with your signature (meaning we know BF is, instead of merely “believingâ€) then we need facts and evidence.

So in review we need more of the very thing you say is “worthless†to you (evidence) in order to stay true to your very own signature.

Fascinating.

Edited by WTB1

If Bigfeet are smarter than you even when you're in your house, then Chris' example still doesn't apply. He was referring to their knowledge of their own habitat compared to our knowledge of their habitat.

You seem to have missed the rest of that answer. Let me try again: They know I know about them, so they are especially careful to not let down their guard. You would have a better chance of "catching one napping" somewhere deep in the wilderness than I would here.

This is one of the fascinating divides that brings me here.

If the truth is something that is, how do we determine what is, is?

Evidence and facts. It doesn’t matter what we think or believe when it comes to the sun. There is so much evidence to support the fact that the sun is real that it doesn’t matter if someone claims or “believes†it’s an illusion. No matter what anyone believes, the sun simply…is. The sun is fact.

I don't know about you, but I have seen it enough to support my knowledge that they are simply real, much like the sun.

In order to determine that Bigfoot is real and in accordance with your signature (meaning we know BF is, instead of merely “believingâ€) then we need facts and evidence.

So in review we need more of the very thing you say is “worthless†to you (evidence) in order to stay true to your very own signature.

Once more, yet again....Go out & get it if you need it so bad. I don't have the only dozen in the USA to get evidence from & I definitely don't need it.

Edited by Sasfooty

This image reminds me of these convos. No one is getting anywhere, but theres a whole lot of effort being put into that nothing. Those who claim to have access to a sasquatch claim they need no evidence, or don't want to share it. I think it's an excuse. If there were sasquatch on my property reqularly, or any other uncataloged animal - my actions would be slightly different. Just sayin.

The other comparison to this image is, its funny to watch. (a lot like these threads)

FvtQv.gif

Edited by River
  • Upvote 1

They know I know about them, so they are especially careful to not let down their guard. You would have a better chance of "catching one napping" somewhere deep in the wilderness than I would here.

Are you suspecting they know you know about them, or do you know they know? If you know, how so?

I don't know about you, but I have seen it enough to support my knowledge that they are simply real, much like the sun.

And all anyone's asked is for details of the evidence that led you to conclude they're real. We've heard animal recordings that you say are BF mimicking animals and footage that to your credit you describe as not very good.

Once more, yet again....Go out & get it if you need it so bad. I don't have the only dozen in the USA to get evidence from & I definitely don't need it.

Oh I've gone out. I just never had a group hanging around my property like you. Too bad too. I gaurentee I could prove their existence to the world if I did. And as far as I know, you actually do have the only dozen hanging out at a semi-fixed location.

But anyway. Believe what you want, I'll stick to the knowing of facts and leave this thread. It was a nice exchange though.

Are you suspecting they know you know about them, or do you know they know? If you know, how so?

I'm suspecting that they do. Otherwise the ones that used to stand out in the woods & throw rocks on the roof in answer to me whistling, were terribly misinformed.

And all anyone's asked is for details of the evidence that led you to conclude they're real. We've heard animal recordings that you say are BF mimicking animals and footage that to your credit you describe as not very good.

I have given details of the evidence until my fingers are bloody from typing. Go back & read the endless answers to endless questions. They are all here.

If there are any "crap experts" here I'll be glad to post the picture that I mentioned, (& I'm sure there must be at least dozens). I in no way as much as hinted as to it being created by BF, but I don't know what did create it.

Oh I've gone out. I just never had a group hanging around my property like you. Too bad too. I gaurentee I could prove their existence to the world if I did. And as far as I know, you actually do have the only dozen hanging out at a semi-fixed location.

Brags & worthless guarantees. No more observant than you appear to be, you wouldn't notice if you walked outside & one was sitting on your porch smoking a cigar.

But anyway. Believe what you want, I'll stick to the knowing of facts and leave this thread. It was a nice exchange though.

Yeah. So long.

People here do what they can to take care of their own business & let the police take care of theirs, although the cops mostly do a ****-poor job of it. They're too busy stealing drug bust money to do much else.

Sasfooty, please don't go down this road.

There are several members here who are law enforcement types by trade, and I think they would take great exception to this kind of comment. "Respect for others" is a golden rule of the forum, and regardless of how you feel about your participation in these discussions, it is simply wrong to disparage any group in this way.

Other than that, I think you're doing fine explaining why you feel the way you do. And it should make little or no difference to you if there are those that aren't buying it.

This is a Bigfoot forum afterall, and there is nothing wrong with sharing your experiences.

Guest HamrFoot

I laugh when I read over and over that all you want is for Sas to provide evidence...

I guess then everything would be just lovely! we'd all come together and sing kumbaya

BS! those of you demanding evidence or proof from Sas don't really want it.

No, you get your jollies by browbeating her and ridiculing each and every statement she makes.

Aren't ya'll clever? let's talk about all the kangaroos I see around my property.... woopie see how smart and cute I am?

Look at me, look at me, I'm making Sas look foolish.

Pathetic, asking legitimate questions then either believing that answer or not, then discussing is one thing.

laughing, snickering, trying to make sure everyone knows just how well versed your are in all things bf.

after all, we are talking about a known species aren't we? Think about that for a minute

Hmrfoot said:I laugh when I read over and over that all you want is for Sas to provide evidence...

I guess then everything would be just lovely! we'd all come together and sing kumbaya

BS! those of you demanding evidence or proof from Sas don't really want it.

No, you get your jollies by browbeating her and ridiculing each and every statement she makes.

Simmer down, in their case I can actually understand not wanting a bunch of "researchers" or law enforcement tromping around what sounds like very private property. The difference between Sas and "others" are Sas is making the really wild claims, mind reading, "I've learned more in two and a half years than all of you" and all that tripe. The folks doing that though deserve to be challenged and argubly need to be for the sake of the newer set so they don't get sucked into the mire. If they want to believe "everything" that's there choice but there's no crime in encouraging folks to have a filter.

Admin

There's plenty of information flow among the people that know what they're doing in have those in counters. Most do not do it on this forum. And people like me don't share almost any information with any of you. It's pointless. I don't get my jollies from impressing any of you. You could not relate to most of what I would tell you anyway

I'm there now and I agree with you 100%. I would be the last person on earth you would want to invite into your BF "activity" area if you're being deceptive in any way.

Oh I invited you but you continue to challenge me and pissed me off so I uninvited you. You're rather foolish really. You and your cohort can continue the blah blah and talk about the latest bigfoot to cross the road. As for me I'll spend my time around people that know their stuff

. are respectful and recognize in the field from our experiences that I certainly do you know what I'm doing. So you too can continue to blah blah. Bottom line you have nothing to show for your so called research I do. Now let the poster have their thread back if you'd like to open up a thread that you can bash me with feel free to do so I will run circles around

1) I believe you're referring to River

2) Your troll hs been to grow rather dull

Sasfooty, please don't go down this road.

There are several members here who are law enforcement types by trade, and I think they would take great exception to this kind of comment. "Respect for others" is a golden rule of the forum, and regardless of how you feel about your participation in these discussions, it is simply wrong to disparage any group in this way.

Other than that, I think you're doing fine explaining why you feel the way you do. And it should make little or no difference to you if there are those that aren't buying it.

This is a Bigfoot forum afterall, and there is nothing wrong with sharing your experiences.

If I didn't want to reveal where I live I could post links to where 6 LEOs are facing federal charges & several others are being investigated, in the town nearest me. This is not disparaging any group, only the individuals that deserve it, & I have no respect for them.

I am in no way referring to anyone who doesn't deserve it, & please accept my apology. I will withhold my opinion on such matters in the future.

Oh I invited you but you continue to challenge me and pissed me off so I uninvited you. You're rather foolish really. You and your cohort can continue the blah blah and talk about the latest bigfoot to cross the road. As for me I'll spend my time around people that know their stuff

. are respectful and recognize in the field from our experiences that I certainly do you know what I'm doing. So you too can continue to blah blah. Bottom line you have nothing to show for your so called research I do. Now let the poster have their thread back if you'd like to open up a thread that you can bash me with feel free to do so I will run circles around

What do you have to show from your research?