For Those Who Walk Among Them

Doc Holliday

The difference between Sas and "others" are Sas is making the really wild claims, mind reading, "I've learned more in two and a half years than all of you" and all that tripe.

I don't recall that I have have ever made that claim, & I have been at it longer than two & a half years. I have spent a lot of time & put in a lot of work learning what I know, & I would have to be pretty stupid to have not learned a few things, but I never claimed to be an expert.

I tried to show why my wild claims aren't so wild, but apparently I didn't do a very good job of it.

Guest midnightwalker1

I can assure you you would not use those words face to face my friend. But I'm done you have nothing more to say and or ad because you have nothing. Lol Next thread. Sorry jc for the diversion

Back to the post

To respond to your question I would say meldrum is definitely an expert anatomically on their feet. He doesn't know much outside of that though. Others have a little piece of the a total picture. However do we know how they sleep, what they do during the day by having seen them? Very few if any can attest to that by providing visual evidence for the masses and if that's what an expert is, maybe there is no expert in that realm. As for me I've experienced quite a few things that you wouldn't believe and i wont bother sharing with you. The only thing that matters to me is that I keep experiencing them. Hopefully some experts will come out of the woodworks to make you guys happy.

Edited by ShadoAngel
Removed insult

I don't recall that I have have ever made that claim, & I have been at it longer than two & a half years. I have spent a lot of time & put in a lot of work learning what I know, & I would have to be pretty stupid to have not learned a few things, but I never claimed to be an expert.

I tried to show why my wild claims aren't so wild, but apparently I didn't do a very good job of it.

Wasn't referring to you for clarity.

Admin

I didn't start out on an internet forum, although I tried after the researchers were sent here, & the ignorant promptly ran me off after about 3 posts. I guess you may have missed the part about how they don't come out to have their pictures taken, & in spite of popular belief, they make noises 95% of the time that are not considered "bigfoot" by that same ignorant crowd. If the "evidence" doesn't coincide with what they want to hear, it's disregarded, & the person who provides it is laughed at. My husband has no interest in it at all, doesn't care if nobody else ever hears or sees one, & would prefer that they were left alone here, so they would leave him alone.

I have no idea why you think anyone who has moved to secluded location for privacy would want the media crawling all over it.

I was speaking about witnesses in general coming to the forum versus making an agreement for media coverage, which in the case of legitimate proof of a BF would likely be pretty lucrative. I got the part about how they don't like to pose for cameras because (?).....-That's the part I didn't get.

Again, most reasonable people would accept some form of tangible evidence relating to an alleged encounter, but you have none or refuse to provide it. That's not a problem if all you want to do is share what you believe you're experiencing but please don't insult folks by claiming they don't know what you know about a creature whose existence is still securely folklore. It's status as such is continuously re-enforced by droves of witnesses who present nothing more than what you have. So you're not being singled out, it's just business as usual.

People here do what they can to take care of their own business & let the police take care of theirs, although the cops mostly do a ****-poor job of it. They're too busy stealing drug bust money to do much else. The BFs have never done anything that would warrant that anyway.

I agree, If BF are real they probably don't engage in controlled substances so the cops wouldn't be interested in any drug bust money (just a little humor there). The proper term is "seizing" not stealing, Although I'm certain you were trying to insinuate that the police in your location are corrupt. That's easy, compile any proof of that and forward it to your State's Attorney General's Office. That will require tangible proof.

I guess you must know of a lot of people that got good results calling the law when they saw a hairy biped in their yard, but I don't. Here's where I should demand pictures, video, etc to show why it would be a good thing.

No, not a single one. I do know that numerous people call the Police daily for mundane activities such as "There's a suspicious man walking down my street", "my neighbor's dog is barking again", "there's a raccoon on my porch", "I have a snake in my toilet"....but a BF roaming around--Not so much.

I was just confirming that there's no official record of any suspicious activity in your area. I mean why would anyone be alarmed by a huge, hairy, BF roaming their property at will? Had you had previous encounters with BF elsewhere prior to your current location?

Edited by masterbarber

I can assure you you would not use those words face to face my friend. But I'm done you have nothing more to say and or ad because you have nothing. Lol Next thread. Sorry jc for the diversion

1) Yes, I would use those and what ever words I would see fit, mister interwebs toughguy. The keyboard can make you brave ;) You have proven nothing other than you resort to threats when you've run out of anything else. Mods take note if they see fit.

Back to the post

To respond to your question I would say meldrum is definitely an expert anatomically on their feet. He doesn't know much outside of that though. Others have a little piece of the a total picture. However do we know how they sleep, what they do during the day by having seen them? Very few if any can attest to that by providing visual evidence for the masses and unworthy (e.g fenris) and if that's what an expert is, maybe there is no expert in that realm. As for me I've experienced quite a few things that you wouldn't believe and i wont bother sharing with you. The only thing that matters to me is that I keep experiencing them. Hopefully some experts will come out of the woodworks to make you guys happy.

None have so far. You don't think folks aren't going to question far out claims. You've called yourself an expert, a psychic and think you know it all after only two and a half years.

Edited by ShadoAngel
Removed mild flame

Admin

Oh I invited you but you continue to challenge me and pissed me off so I uninvited you. You're rather foolish really.

Let's at least be honest here, if not with your "encounters". You tried to bait and switch me onto a different location other than the one you claim you're having these occurances at. It's a poor car salesman's tactic. B)

Sass,

I was still responding when you posted the additional information on the Officers.

edited for content

Edited by masterbarber

Again, most reasonable people would accept some form of tangible evidence relating to an alleged encounter,

Yeah, you would think so, wouldn't you?

I agree, If BF are real they probably don't engage in controlled substances sothe cops wouldn't be interested in any drug bust money. The proper term is "seizing" not stealing, Although I'm certain you were trying to insinuate that the police in your location are corrupt. That's easy, compile any proof of that and forward it to your State's Attorney General's Office. That will require tangible proof.

Not necessary. It's already been done.

Had you had previous encounters with BF elsewhere prior to your current location?

There are three or four reports on a certain BF site that were within 10 miles of where I live. One was three miles away.

Admin

Sass,

I meant have you personally had encounters anywhere other than where you currently live?

Guest midnightwalker1

Sass,

I meant have you personally had encounters anywhere other than where you currently live?

Put it this way...I've not taken the best of my friends into my core areas. I never want to screw up what I've worked hard to develop. You're friggin crazy if you think I'd do so. You guys need to really get a clue what it takes. I was going to do the same crap in a different area, just as I've done in Alabama, Texas and other Georgia areas. But like I said, hasta la vista. I plan to help no one from this site. You're all a bunch of socialized welfare recipients of the bigfoot world. You want to do no work yourself in the field and criticize others. You should all go into politics. They need more people that do nothing in DC.

Sass,

Prior to my current location, I was as clueless as the general population.

Oh I invited you but you continue to challenge me and pissed me off so I uninvited you. You're rather foolish really. You and your cohort can continue the blah blah and talk about the latest bigfoot to cross the road. As for me I'll spend my time around people that know their stuff

. are respectful and recognize in the field from our experiences that I certainly do you know what I'm doing. So you too can continue to blah blah. Bottom line you have nothing to show for your so called research I do. Now let the poster have their thread back if you'd like to open up a thread that you can bash me with feel free to do so I will run circles around

midnightwalker1: What do you have to show from your research?