For Those Who Walk Among Them

Doc Holliday

In fact, there are quite a few here that do believe it exists and have engaged you due to your incredible claims.

Isn't that the truth MadDog? That is one of the more fascinating aspects I've found throughout various threads.

Avowed *proponents* are challenging some of the more extraordinary claims and using critical thinking in doing so. And, proponents are squaring off against proponents because some seek a higher level of proof than others.

I think doing so is good for the forum and subject of our interest.

It isn't that they don't believe, or are unwilling to believe, but for them personally they require some form of substantiating evidence for some of the claims to be accepted by them.

I also think much credit is due Sasfooty and others making these claims. They've come forward with them and have been consistent and resolute in their position.

And, since this is a Bigfoot Forum as opposed to an anti-Bigfoot Forum they should feel comfortable in doing so. For my part, I will endeavor to make sure they do.

But for those of us that are on the fence, or have never had a personal experience, our minds just don't grasp the trust me, or I know and you don't, you don't have enough experience aspects of it.

Been burned too many times in the past to do so, and the fact that such activity is so ongoing yet there is no corroborative evidence stretches what we're willing to blindly accept on faith. I'd also put my outdoors experience against anyone elses.

So, at times we should agree to disagree rather than question the mentality/motives/experience/knowledge of each other.

Hopefully, substantiating evidence will be forthcoming from those that are so blessed as to believe they are experiencing ongoing BF activity.

I'm in no position to question the veracity of anyone and will never do so. I personally appreciate hearing experiences from members. And, I look forward to the day when they can present evidence that is undeniable and irrefutable.

In fact, there are quite a few here that do believe it exists and have engaged you due to your incredible claims.

I think that if most people were having regular encounters with a large, hairy biped known as Bigfoot, you wouldn't be able to stop the flow of information, evidence, photos, sounds, persistent investigation and the last place you would hear or see all of that would be an internet forum. The first place would most likely be in the media.

What has prevented you and your husband from proving this animal exists? Have you or your neighbors filed any police reports, possibly before you all came to the conclusion that a Bigfoot was responsible for the strange activity you claim. I'm just wondering because folks call the police for all sorts of things like barking dogs, stray raccoons, weird sounds, etc...

Yes they have, & many have sent me PMs saying, "I have heard some of those same things, & never realized what it was, but now it makes sense."

I didn't start out on an internet forum, although I tried after the researchers were sent here, & the ignorant promptly ran me off after about 3 posts. I guess you may have missed the part about how they don't come out to have their pictures taken, & in spite of popular belief, they make noises 95% of the time that are not considered "bigfoot" by that same ignorant crowd. If the "evidence" doesn't coincide with what they want to hear, it's disregarded, & the person who provides it is laughed at. My husband has no interest in it at all, doesn't care if nobody else ever hears or sees one, & would prefer that they were left alone here, so they would leave him alone.

I have no idea why you think anyone who has moved to secluded location for privacy would want the media crawling all over it. People here do what they can to take care of their own business & let the police take care of theirs, although the cops mostly do a ****-poor job of it. They're too busy stealing drug bust money to do much else. The BFs have never done anything that would warrant that anyway.

I guess you must know of a lot of people that got good results calling the law when they saw a hairy biped in their yard, but I don't. Here's where I should demand pictures, video, etc to show why it would be a good thing.

Disclaimer: No disrespect intended by the use of the word "ignorant". I'm using it to describe people who are "3.uninformed; unaware" & not to ridicule anyone.

Edited by Sasfooty

Really? You just happened to never realize or have forgotten that the entire world would be held spellbound by proof of Bigfoot? You never realized your name or the authority/organization that you handed it over to would be in all the history books?

Or, have you realized this and simply don't care? If so, isn't that selfish?

Not only do I not care, but that is the last possible thing that I want. Is it selfish to not want to be hounded constantly for something that you can not provide?

Edited by Sasfooty

Not only do I not care, but that is the last possible thing that I want. Is it selfish to not want to be hounded constantly for something that you can not provide?

But you, or someone helping, could provide it. If they're there, they can be proven. Tons of suggestions have already been given.

It is entirely reasonable to operate under the assumption/presumption that we are smarter than Bigfoot.

It is entirely reasonable to operate under the assumption/presumption that if Bigfoot were a real animal it would leave real evidence.

It is entirely reasonable to operate under the assumption/presumption that we humans could collect that evidence.

I'm not getting what you're not getting really.

It is entirely reasonable to operate under the assumption/presumption that we are smarter than Bigfoot.

It is entirely reasonable to operate under the assumption/presumption that if Bigfoot were a real animal it would leave real evidence.

It is entirely reasonable to operate under the assumption/presumption that we humans could collect that evidence.

I'm not getting what you're not getting really.

People used to thing that it was entirely reasonable to assume that the earth was flat & disease was caused by witches & evil spirits, too, & look how that worked out.

Assumptions are often wrong.

All these assumptions are fine for you to be making, but yet I shouldn't assume anything.

Edited by Sasfooty

Exactly. Now follow through with it. You're on the right track. What happened next? They collected evidence that the earth was not flat and later that there were other causes for disease.

We got it right, rather than say, “Oh, I just know. Or, “Trust me.†Or, “Witches are real and cause diseases but there’s no proof because when you try to catch them they disappear to another dimension.â€

See my point yet?

Is it selfish to not want to be hounded constantly for something that you can not provide?

Hmm... that reminds me of a girl I dated back in the 70's. :P

Hmm... that reminds me of a girl I dated back in the 70's. :P

So, naturally, the next question would be, "Which one of you couldn't provide it?" :lol:

We got it right, rather than say, “Oh, I just know. Or, “Trust me.†Or, “Witches are real and cause diseases but there’s no proof because when you try to catch them they disappear to another dimension.â€

Once more, & please listen very carefully...I have NEVER, EVER, in this life or any other, said “Oh, I just know. Or, “Trust me.â€

You can assume whatever you want to, but I am not living under the assumption that I am smarter than they are. Just because they live in big, hairy bodies, doesn't mean that they are just dumb animals. Lots of smarter people than me, with all kinds of expensive, modern technology, are combing their habitat looking for proof, & haven't done much better than I have.

They have left real evidence, ( and I have collected it), but it's not proof. I could show many pictures, but there would just be more speculation as to what could have done it other than bigfoot. Seems like you all have plenty of stuff to argue over already, & don't need anymore, especially anymore that I would be obligated to endlessly explain & defend.

Edited by Sasfooty

We're not talking about someone making claims about ongoing activity at a state park twenty-five miles from where they live, we're talking about someone's home and their kids home. How would they provide proof without running a very real risk of publicly compromising their names and location? How long until Biscardi showed up with a media circus?

When you are living in a situation where the BF's could become angry and take it out on you and your kids at home I would imagine it teaches you to take a very benevolent approach to dealing with them.

Every poster here has a choice about how much information they want to provide to the forum and every reader has the choice of how much to believe. Browbeating Sasfooty into bringing you the photos or other evidence you want to see is unseemly IMO.

• Upvote 1

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

1. It is entirely reasonable to operate under the assumption/presumption that we are smarter than Bigfoot.

2. It is entirely reasonable to operate under the assumption/presumption that if Bigfoot were a real animal it would leave real evidence.

3. It is entirely reasonable to operate under the assumption/presumption that we humans could collect that evidence.

WTB1, the numbers on your quote are mine as I'd like to address these assumptions.

1. In the woods, we're not smarter than Bigfoot. I believe the most highly trained human if compared with these creature's abilities would likely be compared to that of a 5 year old child wandering blindly thru the forest. As far as technology, oh sure, we'd win hands down but when it comes to being elusive in the woods, we're the students and they're the professor with the PHD in being elusive.

2. The creatures do leave real evidence. We're just not all that great at finding it.

3. Some evidence is collected. I'll bet most researchers have a track cast or two. Dr. Melba Ketchum is supposedly having a DNA paper "peer reviewed". But let's be real. Nothing but a body is gonna be accepted as "real" evidence and the smoking gun. Plain and simple, the skeptics will not give in until they have their noses rubbed in a BF body. So be it. Chris B.

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

I'm fascinated by the number of kangaroos I encounter during my nocturnal sojourns along the Missouri river valley. It's quite amazing. I don't know why they're living here, and I've not heard of any other researchers mentioning their existence. Yet I know they're in my area, as I occasionally interact with them. There's an especially boisterous buck male that sometimes challenges my presence, but I've made my peaceful intentions known to him through my thoughts.

I've had to intercede among the kangaroos to protect the coven of faeries that are in my home territory, and I nearly soiled myself a time or two, but held my ground and the faerie folk have made known their gratitude.

I couldn't help snickering at a GI-Joe type combat veteran that went out, all chuck full of himself, determined he'd spot one of the 'roos. Silly sot, all his night-vision and infrared technology came to naught, because the 'roos knew exactly what he was trying.

If any of you doubt me, pm me and I'll let you know how much to paypal to me and I'll mount an evening's expedition with you. If you're brave enough and have spent enough time researching.

Congratulations, I'm sure you can find a discussion forum dedicated to kangaroos online somewhere, this one is about Bigfoot. Chris B.

Chris.

I thought I was posting in Sasfooty's thread. My assumptions were tailored to her situation and location where Bigfoots repeatedly visit.

Chris.

I thought I was posting in Sasfooty's thread. My assumptions were tailored to her situation and location where Bigfoots repeatedly visit.

Why would his answer not apply to my location?