Most Respected Researcher?

While John Green and Rene Dahinden will forever instantly remind me of the search for bigfoot, I'd have to tip my hat to that old nemesis of mine Erik/Eric/Jon Beckjord (deceased) who probably brought as much public attention to bigfoot as anyone.

RayG

BFF Patron

It's called Sasquatch Bioacoustic

His screen name is Monongahela (I know his actually name but don't share that; it's left up to him and your

own contacts and familiarity with him).

He is on blogger (google).

I read the rules and I don't' see where I erred. Usually you get a message saying, hey I had to EDIT your post, but deleted? And no message. What happened?

Edited by Kings Canyon

Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin get my vote. Bob for living, Roger for deceased. They caught lightning in a bottle! Honorable mention to Paul Freeman.

Ace said what I was thinking.

Hahahahahaha! Although, I have spent a bit more time in the field than some, less than others. I think if you were in Oregon or I was in CO, together we could have this thing wrapped up in a week :D

Guest COGrizzly

Keith Foster is highly respected by me.

Ace! - You think you and I could pull in a body too?? I've thought that for years. You and I are so awesome. In fact, I tried giving up being awesome for lent. You know what happened? I found out that it was impossible. Could NOT be awesome. Can't kick a guy for trying, right?

BFF Patron

Well Ace and COGrizzly, that means that for those of us who think you are both pegging the baloney

detector, that we remain unawestruck............ :pleasantry:

BFF Patron

:onthequiet: I hope everyone knows I was kidding....

As was I......

of course, :tease:

Just remember you'll have to take it up with WGBH, now that you guys are on record.

John?

Jeff Meldrum, Rick Noll, John Green, Alton Higgins, Peter Byrne, John Bindernagle, John Mionczynski and more.............in no particular order.

• Upvote 1