Fb/fb

I think they're a joke and do more harm to the subject than good.

Amen, brutha! The guy seems knowledgable, and I definitely appreciate his interest in the subject, but he seems to do every analysis with the angle that every video is real, which lacks the objectivity that I need to see to take someone seriously. That kat strikes me as a guy who stays at the Holiday Inn quite a bit.

I appreciate what he does and I do enjoy seeing what he comes up with. He has gotten better, but he still dishes out speculation, conjecture and opinion as fact much like someone else we all know that happens to have a show on TV currently. Phrases such a "Sasquatch will always..this or Sasquatch never...that" really should be used sparingly if at all since nobody knows. It is refreshing to me when he points out possible hoaxes and fakes because for awhile the confirmation bias in his productions was palpable. Like all of us I think he is learning and improving with experience.

SSR Team

About 5 of us, and on a daily basis spunout..;)

http://www.bigfootforums.com/ssr/index.html

I'm about 50-50 on him ...love his zoomed shots .....but sometimes he verges on having me lend him a straitjacket......but all and all you fellow members agreet his heart is in the right spot

Even though FB sends amateurs out there hypothesizing, exploring, researching, and asking questions, it's still a good show and I have been entertained by it. FB has rekindled my interest in bigfoot. It's easy to be skeptical and criticize the amateurish show, but Animal Planet has reported unusually high ratings, which is why it's entering its third season. I wish that for one episode, the show could cover the history of bigfoot, including old Native America folklore, legend, sightings, and even Teddy Roosevelt's experience as well as early American explorers' and pioneers' experiences and accounts of sightings. Maybe even include some commentary from Dr. Meldrum.

I missed the first season, so if FB has already done this, I apologize. If FB has not done this, they really need to.

What I do NOT like about FB is when MM says crazy things like "Bigfoots hate dogs," and "Bigfoots love peanut butter." I don't care how he thinks he knows these things, but either explain your reasoning or don't say these things at all. This is the kind of stuff that makes people roll their eyes.

Edited by TD-40

While I often don't agree with his analysis, I think he does a decent job of technically going through the footage and getting across what he is looking at..with good examples and slow mo, especially considering YouTube is the platform and the audience.

Cheers

imo, the dude is very generous with his "confirms on" routine.........imo, blobsquatches in motion for a lot of it.

however, i must assume & give credit that he's trying & thats more than can be said for many.

Guest flycatch

It's a joke with the authors' analysis totally biased. His interpretation reminds me of a Rock shock" test.

Edited by flycatch

Guest PastorTim

There is one man behind the FBFB page; his name is Jeff Andersen. He will claim that there is a group of "experts" running the page, but that is seriously debatable seeing how the main poster has a consistent pattern of behavior. He routinely bans people who are not even trolls for showing evidence that contradicts his opinion. His temper is displayed frequently, and he will delete posts to make himself look better when he has been legitimately confronted.

Perhaps the greatest flaw of the FBFB page is a lack of integrity. There is nothing wrong with making mistakes and errors. Integrity admits these problems and seeks to eliminate them in the future. One example is Jeff's insistence that the Swamp Logger video is a Sasquatch even though the show believes it is a film crew member, the subject is wearing blue, has a backpack, as follows nothing in Jeff's own constructed morphology. Another example was the human chaser in the caribou video that was so clearly a man with a backpack. It was only until the HD version was obtained that he backed down, but never retracted or apologized for the nasty behavior. The HD version wasn't even necessary.

At this point, I would not believe Jeff's tongue if it came notarized. He sees a Bigfoot in every bathroom stall, gas station, and dumpster. He is not open to constructive criticism and is biased by his own self promotion. The FBFB is not about finding Bigfoot or documenting their behavior. It is about Jeff's launch to replace Tom Biscardi.

• Upvote 3

Guest BFSleuth

You mean the link to the FB/FB page? You would need to be on Facebook and probably need to "Like" FB/FB, then you should have access to everything.