Fb/fb

Guest BFSleuth

Oh, the SSR is something very cool that the BFF is working on. It is a searchable database. Volunteers are inputting public sighting reports with a variety of parameters. You can search the database to yield some pretty interesting results. This will probably be one of the best perks of becoming a member of the PMP ($20 per year), which also gives you access to all the forum discussion threads prior to 2010 and discussion in a more "open and less moderated" environment.

An example of how to use the search feature would be to look at sightings by moon phase, or by elevation within X miles radius of a certain point, look at sightings by month, filter by behavior of the BF, etc. etc.

If you go to the sightings forum in the BFRO section you will notice that many older reports are coming to the top of the forum as the volunteers are entering the data into our database. Our database will include many other bigfoot organization sighting data as well, and we will also be coding in sighting reports from the BFF that members have posted. Ultimately this will be one of the biggest and most powerful database tools in bigfootery IMHO.

Now... back to FB/FB...

Guest BFSleuth

I found the blog again of the Australian film crew that spent some time last year with FB/FB on a whirlwind trip around North America shooting a documentary about bigfooters.

http://matthewsharp.tumblr.com/post/24393336965/a-year-later

I know that they accompanied FB/FB in Minnesota and reportedly got footage with a thermal camera. Sounds like they are going to shoot some in Australia and then get down to editing and the movie should be out late this year.

SSR Team

No, the bigfoot forum SSR link in post #19

Check this video out NY..;)

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/31463-ssrdb-introduction-video/page__pid__596419#entry596419

I found the blog again of the Australian film crew that spent some time last year with FB/FB on a whirlwind trip around North America shooting a documentary about bigfooters.

http://matthewsharp....65/a-year-later

I know that they accompanied FB/FB in Minnesota and reportedly got footage with a thermal camera. Sounds like they are going to shoot some in Australia and then get down to editing and the movie should be out late this year.

I remember starting a thread on this thermal stuff by these Guys, can't seem to find it for the life of me though..

I've met the guy that runs FB/FB on a couple of occassions during expeditions here in Minnesota but won't go as far as saying I know him. He doesn't use his real name on Facebook but that's his business and I won't give it up.

I don't happen to agree with many of his conclusions because they just aren't supportable. I'm not sure I've seen a single instance where he is saying something is not a sasquatch. I'm sorry, but they are not omnipresent. That particular attitude just isn't objective enough for me. He makes grand statements about morphology and all I see is a dark spot that may be a sasquatch but may also very easily be a stump.

A+ for enthusiasm, but a failing grade on many other aspects of his endeavors.

BFF Patron

He has a book coming out next week.

Pen name or real name? not that it'll be in my library.

He has a book coming out next week.

I'm guessing the title will be "Bigfoot, I see you"

Possible Working Titles 1. Confirmation Bias and Prejudice 2. Great Speculations 3. Sense and Gullibility 4. Brave New Toob 5. For Whom the Squatch Strolls 6. The Shin also Rises 7. The Doors of Inception

Edited by Tautriadelta

Nice attitude guys! (yes, that is sarcasm).

Do I always agree with the vids?

No.

But he/they are earnest researchers who are doing the best they can.

Possible Working Titles 1. Confirmation Bias and Prejudice 2. Great Speculations 3. Sense and Gullibility 4. Brave New Toob 5. For Whom the Squatch Strolls 6. The Shin also Rises 7. The Doors of Inception

Or : The Importance of Being Earnest. By Oscar Wildeman.

Edited by BFSleuth
Rule 1A

SSR Team

Nice attitude guys! (yes, that is sarcasm).

Do I always agree with the vids?

No.

But he/they are earnest researchers who are doing the best they can.

They also ignore legitimate reasoning to show that the Video's that are " investigating " are hoaxers, and are quite rude with it too.