Fb/fb

Guest poignant

A fair point, poignant. I hope you'll like the new book better than you like the posts. It's been edited for clarity, so you won't find any of the poor writing and occasional mumbling that can mar them.

I think I will. D miinus one.

As far as I know, but we had to do some final edits over the weekend, so there may be a short delay... Ha! Now who do I sound like?! At least we're not sending the book out for peer review.

Good one! If I could figure out how to upload images on here, I'd post the cover and table of contents and my forward. When I try, it asks for the url, but why not a file from my computer?

Guest scooterdad

I for one like the FB/FB and enjoy it.

Dont always (hardly ever) agree with his findings but every now and then there is a good one.

cant wait to read the book

Here's a little foretaste (thanks to BFSleuth for the technical assistance!)

post-2266-0-40483100-1339530355_thumb.jp

oops, picture came out too small. The subtitle is:

How Humanity Descended from a Smarter Ape

Table of Contents

Introduction……………………………………………………………………………….….The World is Round

Chapter One……………………..………..........The Gray Wolf Example and the Effects of Domestication

Chapter Two ……………………………………..………….……………..……….Human Self-Domestication

Chapter Three ……………………………………………..……………....â€There Were Giants on the Earthâ€

Chapter Four ……………………………........…..........….Primordial Encounters with our Living Ancestor

Chapter Five ….…………………………………….……....………………The Bogs of Northern Minnesota

Chapter Six …..……………………………………………………………………..…..The History of Evidence

Chapter Seven………………………………………………...................…………….....The Video Evidence

Chapter Eight ……………………………………………….....………The Smarter Ape Theory: In Review

Conclusions……………………………………………………..………Sasquatch Must Exist for You to Exist

Foreword

Christopher Noël

Author of Impossible Visits

My own involvement with this project came about when the authors contacted me after reading my book, Impossible Visits, which chronicles human-Sasquatch interactions at “habituation sites.†They found that the experiences featured in my book dovetail perfectly with, and illustrate, their emerging vision of the strategic genius of this ancient primate species. You Are Sasquatch puts forth the bold hypothesis that modern humans descended from a much larger, more proficient and masterful race. My thermal footage, called “The Woodpile Sasquatch,†shot in East Texas in 2008, has served to further confirm the authors’ conviction that this mighty progenitor not only remains in existence today but continues to keep a sharp eye on the daily activities of its highly civilized and domesticated offshoot, in order to maintain a strategic advantage that has endured for countless millennia.

Edited by Christopher Noel

Guest OntarioSquatch

Interesting. But once Dr. Ketchum`s paper is out the theory the book talks about could be proven as false.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

True, the DNA findings will likely either support or refute this theory. Unless they are ambiguous with regard to the theory.

Guest poignant

Chris Noel,

Call me slow but I just realized from the foreword that the woodpile sasquatch video is yours. I've seen the vid and am quite fascinated that the squatch apparently moved the wood to get a better view! Another thing, obviously you did not approach closer with the thermalcam, but were you thinking of doing it or did something else hold you back?

Edited by poignant

Guest BFSleuth

That description of the rock fight has always stuck with me, Christopher.

By the way, have you contacted thermalman? It seems he's now the BFF resident thermal video expert and he might be able to work with your video to try and bring out more detail. Plus he has knowledge about how to set or tune the camera for best imagery for future videos.