Fb/fb

Guest BFSleuth

The FB/FB book is being released Wednesday:

"The FB/FB ebook is scheduled for release this Wednesday.*** Three years, 23,000 fans and $130,000 to create "The Smarter Ape Theory" it is finally done.

WHEW!! 238 pages with 84 illustrations.

Written by Jack D. Barnes & Jeffrey L. Andersen with Christopher Noel. Illustrated by Jeff Caramagna. We will be offering Fans of FB/FB the ability to buy it at a discount via Kindle. We think it will be the definitive work on the subject."

Book Title = You Are Sasquatch, Book One of Three: The Smarter Ape Theory

Great Title. I'm sure it will be a great read.

On a new note if the 238 pages convinces me "I are Sasquatch" maybe the New England Patriots will finally respond to the Linebacker resume I sent them in 1989.

Guest PastorTim

I've met the guy that runs FB/FB on a couple of occassions during expeditions here in Minnesota but won't go as far as saying I know him. He doesn't use his real name on Facebook but that's his business and I won't give it up.

I don't happen to agree with many of his conclusions because they just aren't supportable. I'm not sure I've seen a single instance where he is saying something is not a sasquatch. I'm sorry, but they are not omnipresent. That particular attitude just isn't objective enough for me. He makes grand statements about morphology and all I see is a dark spot that may be a sasquatch but may also very easily be a stump.

A+ for enthusiasm, but a failing grade on many other aspects of his endeavors.

He uses his real name all the time. It is Jeff Andersen. Nothing anonymous about him. If you met him you would surly know his name. There may some people who work with him, but facebook is all his. This new book is finally the reason he built the facebook page. It is all about $$$ and has nothing to do with bigfoot.

Pen name or real name? not that it'll be in my library.

His name is Jeff Andersen. I don't know how many time people on this forum have to write it. lol. it is no mystery.

But he/they are earnest researchers who are doing the best they can.

Sorry, but this is just not true. Jeff Andersen is fraudulent, misleading, and doing for the promotion and sale of his book. $$$. thats it.

Guest poignant

As a member of the slightly elevated lower rung of the lowest section of the bigfooting echelon, I'll take whatever info I can get and am actually quite excited to read this book.

The main two guys behind FB/FB both use pseudonyms: Jack Barnes and Jeff Andersen. Pastor Tim, I happen to know these men well and you are ill-informed about both their identities and their motives.

Guest thermalman

Do you ever wonder why your buddies have such a strong afirmation about BF in the videos, even though the evidence is sometimes sketchy at best? Surely, you must question some of their forensic findings that they attribute to BF?

Sure, the persuasiveness of the analysis varies from video to video, but my fundamental feeling about FB/FB is that these guys are extremely industrious, with numerous sources (including Meldrum), and as a result they are sharing more good information about North American evidence than anyone else right now. With a topic like ours, it's very easy to take pot shots at anyone who puts himself out there in public so much, but on balance the site contribues far more light than not.

Edited by Christopher Noel

Guest poignant

Hi Christopher Noel, I agree with you that their commitment to the subject is there. Given a bit sharpening and touch-up, I'm hopeful they will elevate their authority on the topic of BF.

Bad content with bad presentation will get you nowhere.

Good content with bad presentation will win you only the die-hard

Good content with good presentation, you're a contender.

A fair point, poignant. I hope you'll like the new book better than you like the posts. It's been edited for clarity, so you won't find any of the poor writing and occasional mumbling that can mar them.

Edited by Christopher Noel

i appreciate the efforts and that he is learning from his mistakes. I hope he has plenty of salt, the grains to take forthwidth prior to analysis.

Remember this ?

Hoaxers come forward

http://www.cryptomun...t/finding-bf-2/

Then within a week, the culprits admitted to it.

So we have kids in the neighborhood that had a gorilla suit in their possession and admitted to the hoax.

Edited by Tautriadelta

Guest BFSleuth

This quote from Matt Moneymaker regarding the dash cam video and claim that it was a hoax discovered by the sheriff:

"The comments by Jarrard were not true, as we discovered while we were there. He wouldn’t take questions from us when we tried to nail down his story.

No one from the sheriff’s department went out to speak with any of the neighbors after the incident … We spoke with the neighbors though when we were shooting the episode. There was never any college students living in the area, and there was no photo of college kids with a gorilla costume. Jarrard story sounded unlikely from the beginning, and apparently it didn’t happen.

None of the other sheriffs had heard about this story that Jarrard told to a reporter. It seems he came up with the story to quel any fear that local people might have about a monster in the woods, and to prevent hunters from going to look for one."