Fb/fb

Guest poignant

Anyone get a chance to read the book yet? Supposed to be released today (according to the Facebook page).

As I mentioned in the video, I didn't realize what was in my viewfinder until I reviewed the footage later, back home. Wish I had! There's a thread about this footage on the BFF:

http://bigfootforums...__fromsearch__1

Apologize for making you repeat yourself. Hope there're more, good, videos coming your way that you can share with us!

Guest BFSleuth

It will be an e-book according to the FB page. Possible delay because of edits (see posts above).

Guest PastorTim

The main two guys behind FB/FB both use pseudonyms: Jack Barnes and Jeff Andersen. Pastor Tim, I happen to know these men well and you are ill-informed about both their identities and their motives.

Not whatsoever. I know them well. You are in Jeff's group of "professionals" who he claims runs the FB page. I cannot figure out for the life of me why you ill associate with such a fraud after all that has gone on. He sees a bigfoot in every bathroom stall, garbage can, and ferris wheel. I have no doubt that you know Jeff, but FBFB is Jeffs and not "Jacks". You know that Chris. I don't think you would dare make the claims of authentication and arrogance as Jeff makes either. You know Jeff's claims are about ego, self-promotion, and now cash. That is the bottom line.

Interesting. But once Dr. Ketchum`s paper is out the theory the book talks about could be proven as false.

That never matters no Jeff Andersen. He is always right and never retracts. IE see Swamp Logger sasquatch wearing blue. lol

Edited by BFSleuth
Rule 1A violation

Guest PastorTim

Look at all the stupid videos authenticated by Jeff. While some may be real, you have have all the rest of the idiocy there on FB.

Edited by BFSleuth
Violation of Rule 1A

Not whatsoever. I know them well.

Apparently not well enough to know his actual name. At least, when they interviewed me, I was told by Jack that Jeff's name is indeed a pseudonym, and 'Jeff' confirmed that on the phone to me as well. I found him to be well-educated on the subject, and he was up front in every way. While he may get hoaxed occasionally like anyone else, I do like that he is trying and I think he's got some worthy material on his site (my interview notwithstanding).

If we can go back to that police cam video for a second, seems to me there were two reports about the same time, one was this one and the other was some kids with a gorilla suit that admitted to it. The videos are entirely different too. If you apply the 21 degree shin rise rule, in the police cam video it looks like we have the real thing. With the kids in the suit video the shin rise totally gives them away.

Edited by salubrious

Guest PastorTim

Apparently not well enough to know his actual name. At least, when they interviewed me, I was told by Jack that Jeff's name is indeed a pseudonym, and 'Jeff' confirmed that on the phone to me as well. I found him to be well-educated on the subject, and he was up front in every way. While he may get hoaxed occasionally like anyone else, I do like that he is trying and I think he's got some worthy material on his site (my interview notwithstanding).

If we can go back to that police cam video for a second, seems to me there were two reports about the same time, one was this one and the other was some kids with a gorilla suit that admitted to it. The videos are entirely different too. If you apply the 21 degree shin rise rule, in the police cam video it looks like we have the real thing. With the kids in the suit video the shin rise totally gives them away.

Oh I see, you believe someone named "Jack" told you about someone named "Jeff" is not actually Jack or Jeff, but someone else posing as Jack or Jeff. So you cannot actually verify anything except that is what they told you. And you are saying I don't know them? lol.

I never said they were not educated. Very smart men, just not honest. You are dead wrong to think they are up front. They get hoaxed occasionally??? But how is that possible?They claim they have a fool proof physical morphology that quantifies every video they post. They claim they cannot be hoaxed. That is not reality, it is their fairy land. How many videos has Jeff authenticated now on FB? The answer is 77. He says there are 77 videos that re 100% Sasquatch with no room for hoax or error.

These are not my claims. They are Jeff Andersen's. I just find it laughable that a guy says he authenticated 77 videos and you claim that he occasionally gets hoaxed like anyone else. The truth is you either buy all his crap or you see his method is seriously flawed and according to his own statements there is no room for contradicting Jeff or error.

Edited by BFSleuth
Rule 1A

Guest BFSleuth

This topic has been locked until moderator action is taken. It will be reopened after we have finished.

Guest BFSleuth

Official Moderator Statement

While it is permissible to question the motives and methods of outside people, such as the folks behind FB/FB, it is never permissible to use abusive language and be disrespectful to other forum members.

Any further abusive language will be dealt with harshly. This thread will be watched closely from now on.

For review please make sure your posts fall within this rule:

1. Respect For Others

A. All members of these Forums will respect the opinions and presence of other members of the Forums. You are welcome to engage in challenging and spirited debate with other users, but rudeness will not be tolerated. Name-calling, disrespecting other users or throwing personal insults against them will not be tolerated. Flaming another user because of their spelling or word choice will not be tolerated. Personal attacks of any kind are not allowed. Antisocial behavior will not be tolerated.

If you look around YT you can find a video of him confirming on many things in a video, even an apparent rock thrown in view of the camera.

Later, the tweens who actually shot the video re-enacted it. The BF in the backround walking through the leaves is actually the filmers friend with a simple dark sweat shirt on his head. And the rock? It wasn't a rock thrown at but simply a flying bug.

Again, this can't logically throw all of FB/FB video review results under the bus. But it is proof that he can and was hoaxed/fooled/wrong.

Guest BFSleuth

I certainly agree that there have been several videos within the collection of videos done by FB/FB that are either suspect or wrong. It is baffling that he hasn't retracted some of those or at least provided clarification or rebuttal. While this is the case it still stands that much of his work is interesting and likely valid. I'm interested to read his theory.

At no point in all his work would I be led to any conclusion that he is doing this "all for the money" or that he is "committing fraud" or other equally heinous points of view. To me those are claims that IMO are extraordinary and as such would require proof to back up said claims.

BFF Patron

I think it is obvious that FB/FB/Jeffrey Andersen/whateverhisnameis, is in this for the entertainment value. He is critiquing the work of others as some larger entity for some common purpose. Call it informative, entertainment, to enlarge his bank account, whatever. How are we to know he is a legitimate researcher? On the basis of his video analyses on FB/FB? If he has a theory it is certainly lost on me how he composed it based on the viewing of dubious video work at best. Perhaps he does alot of field work that makes up for some of these hypotheses; if not, he'll not get my money. If so, where can we see some of the stars aligning prior to plunking the money down? It seems a few people from Minnesota that know him are commenting in the thread (some vehemently and demonstratively), what is it about the project that elicits such vitriol? Who else in Minnesota knows of his work and contributions in the research field there? If you can't comment to thread, please lay it out in a PM to me if you can.

Edited by bipedalist