Fb/fb

BFF Patron

Only fair to post this since they promote the book:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL8SADBLVqY

Who else in Minnesota knows of his work and contributions in the research field there?

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I've met him on a couple of occassions out during BFRO expeditions. He has a very successful business here in Minnesota totally unrelated to Bigfoot or science/film or anything else on the subject. If memory serves, his first field experience was the September 2009 Minnesota expedition. His enthusiasm on the subject seemed to get him quickly into the inner BFRO circle. He wasn't at a level of an investigator which would have allowed him access to their database, but had contact with several of them, as do I. His relationship with the BFRO quickly unraveled which I will not go into further.

I think he saw this FB/FB as an opportunity and like any good businessman, took advatange of it early. He found a niche using social media and started promoting it extensively. If that niche has allowed him to gain access to folks such as Dr. Meldrum or others and affords him the ability to write a book, than great for him. Can't fault a guy for trying to turn a profit on something in this world. I don't agree with many of his conclusions, but that's the beauty of the society we live in. I won't be buying his book but I'm sure many will and that's great.

Guest thermalman

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I've met him on a couple of occassions out during BFRO expeditions. He has a very successful business here in Minnesota totally unrelated to Bigfoot or science/film or anything else on the subject. If memory serves, his first field experience was the September 2009 Minnesota expedition. His enthusiasm on the subject seemed to get him quickly into the inner BFRO circle. He wasn't at a level of an investigator which would have allowed him access to their database, but had contact with several of them, as do I. His relationship with the BFRO quickly unraveled which I will not go into further.

I think he saw this FB/FB as an opportunity and like any good businessman, took advatange of it early. He found a niche using social media and started promoting it extensively. If that niche has allowed him to gain access to folks such as Dr. Meldrum or others and affords him the ability to write a book, than great for him. Can't fault a guy for trying to turn a profit on something in this world. I don't agree with many of his conclusions, but that's the beauty of the society we live in. I won't be buying his book but I'm sure many will and that's great.

Apparently, so have many other people's relationship with BFRO. They seem to have lost respect of all logical analysis from very credible people. Everything is or has to be a squatch. This thinking comes from the top and flows down. Seriously though, I watched FB last night, and MM looked and acted like a madman. Totally debunked Ranae's logical approach in Kentucky and stated " it's a squatch!" He was wide eyed and adamant, and had absolutely zero evidence of his own.

Edited by thermalman

Apparently, so have many other people's relationship with BFRO. They seem to have lost respect of all logical analysis from very credible people. Everything is or has to be a squatch. This thinking comes from the top and flows down. Seriously though, I watched FB last night, and MM looked and acted like a madman. Totally debunked Ranae's logical approach in Kentucky and stated " it's a squatch!" He was wide eyed and adamant, and had absolutely zero evidence of his own.

Finding Bigfoot is a reality TV show, not a documentary. The difference is reality TV focuses on the people, whereas a documentary focuses on the subject. Animal Planet edits it in a way to focus on the people. The subject is secondary. I've met Matt a couple of times, and got to meet Cliff and Renea at the town hall meeting last August. The BFRO is nothing like it is depicted on Finding Bigfoot, but most tend to associate it that way because of the show.

Now back to the subject of the thread. The trailer for the book looks pretty good. May need to reconsider my stance on whether to buy it. We'll see.

Guest thermalman

Finding Bigfoot is a reality TV show, not a documentary. The difference is reality TV focuses on the people, whereas a documentary focuses on the subject. Animal Planet edits it in a way to focus on the people. The subject is secondary. I've met Matt a couple of times, and got to meet Cliff and Renea at the town hall meeting last August. The BFRO is nothing like it is depicted on Finding Bigfoot, but most tend to associate it that way because of the show.

Now back to the subject of the thread. The trailer for the book looks pretty good. May need to reconsider my stance on whether to buy it. We'll see.

It's looks like our experiences with those mentioned differ. So be it.

Guest OntarioSquatch

FB/FB made this outline on one of the Klamath sighting frames

1zq59mp.jpg

Comparing it to a more clear frame it seems he was off from the actual subject, unfortunately

Scott21.jpg

I would take the FB/FB video analysis's with a grain of salt

Edited by OntarioSquatch