Conspiracy Theory And Bigfoot

AaronD

Guest Theagenes

I've read several reports of people being in a NP or on Forrest Service land who have had an encounter and went to an official, and the official was more or less like "yeah, that happens a lot" and that's the end of it.

That sounds about right.

Then of course there's Ranger Leitermen

What about him? First of all he works for a state park, not NPS. But he helps prove my point. He's park ranger who openly investigates bigfoot and has published on it. It doesn't look like he been pressured to keep quite or has he alleged that? I'm sure there are other park employees across the country that have seen things or thought they saw things. Some probably talk about it, some don't for obvious reasons. What are you expecting? That the NPS is going to admit the existence of a creature for which no scientific evidence exists?

SSR Team

What about him? First of all he works for a state park, not NPS.

Errrr he's a Park Ranger ??

We were talking regarding Park Service Employee's and the subject of BF and i brought him up, i hope that's ok with you ??

But anyway, like you said, he doesn't work for the NPS so i'm not sure how it proves you point anyway about the NPS..;)

Guest Theagenes

Errrr he's a Park Ranger ??

We were talking regarding Park Service Employee's and the subject of BF and i brought him up, i hope that's ok with you ??

But anyway, like you said, he doesn't work for the NPS so i'm not sure how it proves you point anyway about the NPS.. ;)

Honestly I wasn't trying to be snarky. I'm just not sure what your point was in bringing him up. I'm sure there are plenty of rangers and wildlife officers out there, state and federal, who are believers or are open-minded or have had sightings. Some like Ranger Leitermen are probrably open about it, others probably are not. But there is no institulized pressure to keep quite---only the societal pressure that exists to not have have people think you're a nutcase. But that's what all believers had to deal with everywhere.

I have a theory that when the existence of Sasquatch is proven, it will throw the religious community into turmoil. After all, "God" only created ONE "intelligent" biped, didn't he?

When you look at us objectively, we are still primitively superstitious.

Are we ready,as a society, to accept the existence of another intelligent humanoid?

Edited by PsyShroom

Guest Crowlogic

BF is kept a secret because the government made a deal with the aliens that harbor BF. The aliens are studying to learn how BF slip in and out of dimensions. Once they've learned it they'll share it with us. But seems BF make the most frequent appearances in our world hence the aliens studying them here.

Just to add to this, it's a fact that a certain someone who probably shot two BF's last year, was robbed last week in his own home and guess what the thieves took ?

His meat.

Just saying.

BobbyO,

That sounds kind of convenient. The one BF found and it is stolen?

Rather than conspiracy, it sounds like a hoax.

Delta Zu,

I just don't see the need for conspiracy. There is no secret to hide.

There are lot's of BF databases online to tell you where to go to find one.

There are lot's of habituators meeting them frequently.

There are lot's of sightings and close encounters every year.

There are numerous shows about Bigfoot that attempt to make the topic legit and serious to the point that people are willing to go on National TV and tell their story (when previously they would have kept it to themselves).

The only thing missing is a body. But I don't blame the government for that.

Nor do I think the Government is keeping a body in a freezer locked up from science in some secret vault.

The employees of the NFS, NPS, F&G, BLM, etc. are just normal people from the communties they live.

And just like regulars folks, some will believe and some will not, and they will follow the politics of their local office (whether to poo poo BF or not).

For example, in Happy Camp, the rangers are negative on BF, but on Shasta they will tell you stories about their encounters. Just regular folk.

If the Government possesed a BF body, the odds are that it would have been leaked. Even those Navy Seals (who where supposed to keep quiet on their operations) talked about the Bin Laden raid and even the Nuclear bomb program in Los Alamos had leaks from spies.

They just could not keep the goodies to themselves.

Granted, this is just my opinion, since I cannot prove a negative,and conspiracies are immortal (they can never be killed).

Of course, you can offer evidence in support of the Government BF conspiracy that try to bolster the idea, but I have seen none and am not convinced by the arguments.

Edited by Explorer

I have a theory that when the existence of Sasquatch is proven, it will throw the religious community into turmoil. After all, "God" only created ONE "intelligent" biped, didn't he?

When you look at us objectively, we are still primitively superstitious.

Are we ready,as a society, to accept the existence of another intelligent humanoid?

I have a theory that proving the existence of sasquatch may corroborate accounts from the scriptures and apocryphal writings of the religions you malign.

• Upvote 2

In Alberta, there has to be an enviromental review if there are estimates of 500 or less Grizzly Bears in the province. By the same rules, if there is 1000 or more bears then a limited hunting season must be introduced, which would trigger protests and cause the current [and sorta corrupt] government to lose votes. So the estimate stays at 750. Others estimate 4000. The Sasquatch would cost billions in revenue and likely a lot of jobs as you can rest assured there is less than 500 here. If I can find them they have already found them.

Here's my take on it (but I am prefacing that by saying initially that I have seen two of them very close up- eight feet, so I *know* they are real):

They have been around a long time. I think we hunted them nearly to extinction millennia ago. I subscribe somewhat to the Neanderthal Predation theory, only to a point. Anyway, we are an aggressive species and my guess is we were not willing to share the land with the BF community. So we hunted them mercilessly.

Back in those days we humans were a lot lot more aware in the forest than we are now! So the ones that survived did so because they were the ones that ran away rather than fighting us, and survived only because they were super stealthy. In time, we forgot that we ever hunted BF, although it is instinctual to react to their presence with alarm (feeling of being watched, accompanied by dread is very common in encounter reports). Because they only survive because they avoid us, the only encounters are usually because they mess up with the stalking thing.

But its been so long and we are so science-oriented in our western society, we totally think they are a myth. But if we as a species knew that they were real and that they might be going after kids in the woods and the like, pretty much guaranteed some of us would go after them. But there are enough of them and enough of us that encounters occur, and the gov't has been hearing about them for well over 200 years. They just play it down, can you imagine anyone in the gov't admitting they were real??

So I doubt they will ever be officially recognized. And for the time being anyway, they don't seem particularly aggressive. But I suspect that since we haven't hunted them for centuries that they will slowly re-acquire their aggressive behaviors, until we as a species figure out that we are not alone.....

Yea...... federal NPS and NFS employees making 30 to 50K a year involved in a massive goverment coverup to hide the existense of Sasquatch!!!!? Highly unlikely and improbable. Two people can keep a secret only it one is dead...JMO

Guest crabshack

I have a theory that proving the existence of sasquatch may corroborate accounts from the scriptures and apocryphal writings of the religions you malign.

amen

Ya don't think low paid federal employees would participate in a cover up? At the threat of their jobs? I think that'd do the trick. Add the clout of the federal gov't, maybe threats of a tax audit....whaddaya gonna say? They are mad at me because I talked about sasquatch? Ha.