Conspiracy Theory And Bigfoot

AaronD

SSR Team

Honestly I wasn't trying to be snarky. I'm just not sure what your point was in bringing him up. I'm sure there are plenty of rangers and wildlife officers out there, state and federal, who are believers or are open-minded or have had sightings. Some like Ranger Leitermen are probrably open about it, others probably are not. But there is no institulized pressure to keep quite---only the societal pressure that exists to not have have people think you're a nutcase. But that's what all believers had to deal with everywhere.

There wasn't a point.

Like i said in the last post, this is a thread talking about Park Rangers and Sasquatch so i added the name of one who is an active researcher.

BobbyO,

That sounds kind of convenient. The one BF found and it is stolen?

Rather than conspiracy, it sounds like a hoax.

No, they stole his Deer Meat.

I just don't see the need for conspiracy. There is no secret to hide.

Edit : In fact i can't answer that as it's against forum rules to talk about Religion, which is VERY much in the public domain in the US.

Edited by BobbyO

No there is probably not a conspiracy at the employ level, it would have to be hire up. I'm sure as in the Dennis Martin case, when the FBI came in they weren't reporting too a park ranger or concession stand worker.

There's probably, maybe, one person in charge at the park level with access, everyone else with access probably sits at a desk somewhere else.

Look at the reports and use intellect...SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE is aware of BF!

And you have the same cover-up in all your state wildlife agencies.

And here in Canada we have the same cover-up in all our provincial wildlife agencies and national parks service.

And if you believe that sasquatch lives in Russia, Australia or any other country then do you believe they are also doing a cover-up

Sorry I just can't believe in a multi-national cover-up lasting decades when it comes to the existence of sasquatch

Guest BastetsCat

Yeah, I was going to say that rocks roll down hill and so does everything else. I know that when I worked in various places if something threatened that place of employment then there was a gag order issued. OH so and so left a puddle on the floor in aisle 9 and grandma slipped, falsify the floor logs so we don't get sued....it happens everywhere. CYA.

And correct...most likely the people that are covering it up are not the people that are actually working IN the park. It is the people in the offices many miles removed.

I have often found it interesting that areas that USED to be accesible 24/7 have become day use only. Would never think much about it except I know that they are BF areas. Instead of this being a conspiracy theory what if it is a push to ensure habitat for them, without identifying them.

As for the reintroduction of wolves...what if wolves are a natural threat to them and the Yellowstone reintroduction was a test area to see if bringing the wolves back would erradicate the BF?

I think it is absolutley ludicrus that the NPS has no database of missing persons.....what do they do when they find human reamains???? Do they then rely souly on the memory of the NPS employees to identify the remains????? Sarcasm! I am of the mind that unless they actually know what killed the people or made them disappear then they would expect at some point for some sort of remains to be found at some point. OR do they do what the ranchers are doing with the wolves and follow the three S protocol of Shoot Shovel and Shutup. In the case of found remains it would just be Shovel and Shutup. Either way there is something not right about this and it needs to be made right.

Bobby O....I am not following who or what you are talking about. I am interested in this. I am not entirely convinced that the BF in a freezer was actually a suit to begin with and reading this post makes me wonder if big brother or big uncle stepped in with a lot of something and a gagorder and said hand it over.

Edited by BastetsCat

Here in British Columbia during the 1980's thousands of loggers and mill workers lost their jobs and most knew the loss was permanent.

Why would they keep the secret then?

Why would your NPS keep stats on missing persons when those stats are most likely kept be local or state LE agencies?

The NPS would have no ability to find a missing person that had left the park

And you have the same cover-up in all your state wildlife agencies.

And here in Canada we have the same cover-up in all our provincial wildlife agencies and national parks service.

And if you believe that sasquatch lives in Russia, Australia or any other country then do you believe they are also doing a cover-up

Sorry I just can't believe in a multi-national cover-up lasting decades when it comes to the existence of sasquatch

If it's enacted at a high enough level, yes it will affect just about all parks. Though since we are swiftly moving toward a One World government, it wouldn't be as difficult to accomplish as thought.

Just look at all the reports, the cases where BF "could" be at fault and what happens. Is it coincidence that the FBI shows up? Special Forces used for a search and recover on American soil...with guns...sorry, someone knows a lot.

What we have here is a environment created which discourages a person from even speaking about BF seriously. It's all psycological programming, be it intentional or unintentional. Humans are a herd species and easily influenced and programmed, even though most people like to think they aren't.

The gag and environment would have to begin at the top. Lets say a ranger or other NPS personnel witnesses a BF. They report it to their supervisor, the supervisor reports it to his who in turn reports it to theirs. By this time the level should be the Park Manager/Director. Now the director reports it to what ever person is their supervisor who doesn't work at the park, but hob nobs with the other desk workers in Washington. This director is told by the other Washington heads to forget about it or make it disappear. So it is dissimenated back down to the level of the original ranger/employee and told it is nothing. Everyone else witnesses this and what the results are.

This would likely had been the FIRST reported sighting back in the 30's, 40's, 50's or whatever. Yet, employees continue to have sightings which they report. What can that Parks Director do? He has to create a environment which discourages employees even MAKING reports. Even gets to the point where if a employee sees one walk right in front of him HIS eyes will see a bear or refuse to register the sighting.

The Park Director will encourage a environment where if anyone reports seeing a BF, it's all laughs and "do you need to go lay down on the couch"...no one wants to be subjected to that treatment. Now keep in mind this environment has been fostered since the 50's! Imagine what the atmosphere is like now?

The Park Director isn't a bad guy, he probably hasn't personally seen one and he's doing what has allowed him to attain the position he has now....FOLLOW ORDERS! He hasn't seen one and is a skeptic anyway.

Now when a incident occurs which can't just be laughed away, that's when the desk workers in DC get in contact with the FBI. The FBI then comes in, insures the incident is cleaned as best it can and that's that.

Of course this is all speculation and maybe off...but just look at and research some of these events. There's no other way to explain them away unless it's something besides BF.

Anyone who's been in the military knows it isn't too difficult to create a environment where certain things are taboo even if they are just.

I think its not so much an international "cover up", as it is an international "look the other way". Hopefully soon we'll run out of other ways to look.

Admin

Take it for what you will (underlines mine):

When we arrived we napped in the parking lot of the info center and when it opened i went in found a ranger and told him what had happened along with a female park ranger as well they didn't act surprised and they asked if we had taken pictures i explained why we didn't and they jokingly said you didn't shoot at it did you i said i didn't have a gun but wouldn't that be illegal to shoot at wildlife and they said you'd be surprised how many people do shoot at them they said thank you for reporting it but apparently it was a very common thing they didn't ask for my name or even write the report down.

OTHER WITNESSES: yes my best friend at the time and myself and we reported it to two Park Ranger Employees working on the Flamingo end of the park that next morning which was a Thursday morning

OTHER STORIES: No other than the fact the Rangers said it was common place and they even seemed to know by my description which creature i was talking about.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=36218

Guest wild eyed willy

The American government is so corrupt that I wouldn't believe them if they told me the sun was going to come out tomorrow. With Power comes corruption and the thought process that those in power are somehow smarter than all of the rest of us. You can bet your last dollar that Our government knows all about Squatchy, they have at least some basic knowledge of aliens and they know who the shooter was on the grassy knoll. You will never here them confirm aliens untill the mother ships are landing in the streets or admitt to BF's existance untill the big guys start entering your local grocery store for food. If there is one thing to be said about the information age, it would be that it offered the public at large the ability to see the world as it really is rather than what the governments tell you it is. Those people with the mental capability to actually think, can look at the volumes of evidence VIA reports and draw conclusions on there own without the benifit of the federal government telling them what to think. The benifit of our information age allows subjects formerly taboo to be talked about and researched with remarkable speed. The almighty dollar has generated TV shows on these subjects which bring this information to an even larger aduiance.. Thank god for the greed of the american buisnessman.

For me personally, I know that if my government tells me the color is blue, I can be sure it will be red, green, orange or purple, what ever it is I know it aint blue.

Just a note: This thread has been merged with "I'm now convinced there is a coverup!" since both threads cover essentially the same ideation. Please remember that this is the open forum so exercise caution when referencing the government, its sub-components, and alleged agendas so as not to wander into political and/or religious discussions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

AaronD