Unique Sighting Report - Ability Of Bf To Hide In Plain Sight

Guest BFSleuth

As people address this subject they seem to talk about everything except the evidence I brought up that I found in the Adjacent Worlds video of a man finding large amounts of hair cut off, which he assumes is done by a broken bottle stuck in the ground near by.  He finds this on his property more than once.  In the Spring he finds white hair cut off to reach brown hair.  He shows the hair on the video that it cut down to reach the darker color.  He also finds large amounts of hair in the Fall of brown hair cut down to reach white hair.  He has a great deal of BF activity on his property, and if BF is doing this, it is to hasten a seasonal color change.  It seems a lot of people commenting are not looking at the video.  It could be that only some BF exhibit this color change to aid in hiding from view.

Here is a link to the article.  A short distance down in the article is a link to the Adjacent Worlds part 1 video.

http://sasquatchresearchers.org/blogs/bigfootjunction/2014/11/09/evidence-sasquatches-camouflage-their-hairy-coats/

Edited by jayjeti

A friend took a pic of a large white female.  A sighting in Kansas was of a juvenile about 3 feet tall so age seems to not enter into the "age" question. 

SSR Team

One man's black is another man's brown, one man's brown is another man's light brown, one man's light brown is another man's grey, one man's grey is another man's beige, one man's beige is another man's white and so on and so forth.

But one man's black can never be another man's white, no matter what happens in between.

I personally have an issue with colour reports and don't put much emphasis on it because of the above and how inconsistent people can be when describing things.

Inconsistencies are acceptable but if a person can't tell the difference between something black and white, then what???   Gray is a difficult color for some people, taupe as well, color blind people have problems as well so all those reports of tan, mottled, gray, are to be questioned.

SSR Team

They can tell the difference between black and white sunflower, I just explained that that's the case.

It's the inbetween parts that are the problems.

As people address this subject they seem to talk about everything except the evidence I brought up that I found in the Adjacent Worlds video of a man finding large amounts of hair cut off, which he assumes is done by a broken bottle stuck in the ground near by.

To be brutally honest, that's probably because it's silly.

Has he taken any of it to be formally identified? Not expensive DNA testing, just sent or shown some of it to someone who could identify what animal it came from?

That's narrow thinking, that its silly,  But at least you addressed it.  You can do the homework on what he did with the hair. if it can be identified, but as far as DNA I assume they need roots for DNA tests, which you wouldn't get from cut hair.

SSR Team

Bigfoot the barber Beefcake.

Wasn't that a Wrestler ?

Also you get the problem that in anything but good light, a dark brown looks black, then in bright sunlight it could even look "chestnut", then if seen coming over ridge with light behind it, the silhoutte would be black but hair could be reported as red, redness and chetnuttiness may also be apparent near sunset.

Another thing is that twilight and full dark messes with our rods and cones and color perception goes awry, twilight greys could be blonds.

FWIW – Whenever I encounter reports describing a multi mentioned color such as brown with some gray highlights or black with some gray on its chest, I go with the first mentioned predominate color. It’s extremely easy to get lost in the semantics and to eliminate unnecessary subjectivity I found this method work best. IMHO

Guest mariner

FWIW – Whenever I encounter reports describing a multi mentioned color such as brown with some gray highlights or black with some gray on its chest, I go with the first mentioned predominate color. It’s extremely easy to get lost in the semantics and to eliminate unnecessary subjectivity I found this method work best. IMHO

Reflected light off of any shiny surface (as in hair or similar) often appears light in colour (white, grey etc.), So yes, the predominant colour would be the most important in this respect. Also not to be overlooked, surrounding materials such as vegetation also give off reflected light and often coloured too. So I suppose really, what you see isn't necessarily what it is.

Thanks

Oh yes, I would agree thank you for adding that. When after analyzing a report for single words or sets of words where there is no obvious mention of blinding sunlight or hint of confusion, I think it’s pretty safe to give the reporting person the benefit of doubt, without over conjecturing. I try to keep as simple, clear and concise as possible. IMHO

Thanks again.

News & Analysis
Invisibility Cloaks Now Shield People from Sight
Visible wavelength metamaterials get active
1/31/2015 04:27 PM EST

spacer.gif
inShare1PORTLAND, Ore. -- Invisibility cloaks began in the microwave regime using arrays of metamaterials to bend light around an object, thereby rendering it invisible to microwaves. While useful for hiding missiles and the like from radar, no one -- until now -- has successfully made one work like Harry Potter's to cloak people in the visible spectrum of light.

Now one lab, proving the concept with microwaves, has used an inexpensive 3D printer to make their cloak, which it claims can be extended to the visible spectrum. And a second lab, reporting on the same day, has used ordinary lens to achieve a cloaking effect at visible wavelengths.

"We are working on solving some of the fundamental challenges to metamaterials and our results may help in future invisible cloak development," professor Hao Xin and the University of Arizona.

More: http://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1325500

Edited by Sasfooty