Operation Persistence

On the off chance that it's Big Gray that you get, how the heck are you going to get him back to a cabin, much less lift him into the back of a truck, to take somewhere if there is only four of you out there at a time?

Might be a better way, get more people, get more equipment? I don't know, that's why I asked. I'ld hate to have to saw the thing up if it could be avoided so that the bone structure of the joints wouldn't be damaged.

I'ld love to see what the creature looked like on CT or MRI, but I'm sitting here thinking about whether there is a table big enough to hold him. You might have to do it in pieces anyway.

Boeing evidently has one that could do the job. They also make larger versions for vet hospitals for cattle and horses.

http://www.eradimagi...icle.cfm?ID=387

Edited by CTfoot

I suspect there will be a couple qualified people there CT, and that the extraction will be done methodically, and under the guidance of someone understanding what vitals need to be preserved. Besides, once one is down, its proven, and the money for proper long term studies will flow. That is where the real collection of data will begin. I just hope things like the TBRC, are recognized, and kept in the loop. I think there is a real possibility the North American governments will take a very tight hold on this,and amateur researchers could very well find themselves forbidden to attempt any sort of interaction with these creatures at all. That would be a real let down I think for some.

I think that is something you guys have probably thought of Bipto, and I hope you have negotiated a solid deal with the land owner, on exclusive access and control of any continuing study in the area.

Edited by JohnC

Might be a better way, get more people, get more equipment?

There are lots of ways to get a large animal out of the bush. We've got equipment on-site and contingency plans in place. It could happen in many different ways depending on several factors.

On the off chance that it's Big Gray that you get, how the heck are you going to get him back to a cabin, much less lift him into the back of a truck, to take somewhere if there is only four of you out there at a time?

Hunters get moose, bear, elk, etc. loaded up and out of the bush all the time. And their a lot bigger than a supposed bf.

t.

I am picturing Brian standing over a Bigfoot corpse with a bloody sawzall, the other TBRC members loading body parts onto containers being held by monkeys epoxyed to tigers that have implanted gps devices and they are all set to run nonstop with their cargo to their secret bat cave in Mexico. Does that about cover the contingency plans?

...containers being held by monkeys epoxyed to tigers that have implanted gps devices and they are all set to run nonstop with their cargo to their secret bat cave in Mexico.

You assume they take all my suggestions.

Nah.. No need for killing and cutting up. Just do like BugsBunny and go into decoy and dress in drag as a blonde bombshell with LOTS of lipstick, in this case a female Bigfoot outfit, carry over the abundance of lipstick, and lure O'l Gray into a Side-out Winabago like cage. This works on old men, all over the country, all the time.. Evan in the early AM just after coffee and the morning paper.. Now, who to dress up in the attracting female bigfoot suit and what color lipstick to dawn?? If and after this works, all the TBRC women; mostly the brunettes, will look to the sky and voice "Un..believable.. typical male.. Let ME shoot him..".

I'd like all credit for this if all comes to fruition..

Thank you very much. I'm here thru Thursday, try the veil.. (The Bigfoot Show spin, and no I'm not Scott H.)

Edited by St.Croix