Operation Persistence

Guest OntarioSquatch

Maybe retrieving a Bigfoot body is more difficult than any of us realize. Even if the TBRC does get one down, what are the chances the other Sasquatch are going to let their killed family member just lie there for the TBRC to drag away.

I suspect there will be a couple qualified people there CT, and that the extraction will be done methodically, and under the guidance of someone understanding what vitals need to be preserved. Besides, once one is down, its proven, and the money for proper long term studies will flow. That is where the real collection of data will begin. I just hope things like the TBRC, are recognized, and kept in the loop. I think there is a real possibility the North American governments will take a very tight hold on this,and amateur researchers could very well find themselves forbidden to attempt any sort of interaction with these creatures at all. That would be a real let down I think for some.

I think that is something you guys have probably thought of Bipto, and I hope you have negotiated a solid deal with the land owner, on exclusive access and control of any continuing study in the area.

all you need is a quad with a trailer, and if its in a hard to get to place, you can use a portable winch, and a little patience.

you would not believe what you can move, if you take your time and think ahead.

The biggest problem would be a scenario like OntarioSquatch mentioned.

Edited by zigoapex

all you need is a quad with a trailer, and if its in a hard to get to place, you can use a portable winch, and a little patience.

you would not believe what you can move, if you take your time and think ahead.

Yep.

Guest poignant

I'm going out on a limb to say that it would make sense to take out the dominant member (assuming there was even a choice) so as to prevent a coordinated retaliation.

This would no doubt lead to heightened power struggle and chaos within the wood ape clan/band/family for the next while.

This is why I could never do it, I can keep my cool when people are falling to pieces in radiology but put me in that situation and it's every man for himself, I'm running, hiding, or whatever it takes to get me out in one piece.

Edited by CTfoot

FYI, I'm going out of town for the next few days. I may not be available to answer any new questions. I'll do what I can when I have the time...

BFF Patron

I'm going out on a limb to say that it would make sense to take out the dominant member (assuming there was even a choice) so as to prevent a coordinated retaliation.

This would no doubt lead to heightened power struggle and chaos within the wood ape clan/band/family for the next while.

Sure, you take point poign. LOLOL!

AMEN!

Thirded. One of my favorite threads. So much promise and possibilities for area X. Can't wait to hear about next summers operation. Bipto has a name been chosen for the next operation? Maybe TBRC could take suggestions from BFF. Mine would be operation "Discovery". I have confidence that the next project will yield some solid evidence. Good luck tho TBRC.

Guest baboonpete

Thirded. One of my favorite threads. So much promise and possibilities for area X. Can't wait to hear about next summers operation. Bipto has a name been chosen for the next operation? Maybe TBRC could take suggestions from BFF. Mine would be operation "Discovery". I have confidence that the next project will yield some solid evidence. Good luck tho TBRC.

meh, get in there kill it, and produce it, solve it, be done, stop milking it.