Here We Go Again - "fb/fb Promises "huge News" Tomorrow For Bigfoot Researchers"

SSR Team

Reading the explanation is painful enough...confirms and authenticates one thing, i.e. that we have a buncha clowns running the show at FB/FB.

That's been known for quite a while P..;)

Guest thermalman

We're always looking for video stablization for BF evidence. My thinking right now tells me that fb/fb needs some mind stablization for their leaders! :crazy:

here is a comment from FB /FB

Bigfoot Christian Cortes We agree that the website shootingasasquatch.com is ridiculous. It actually just went up, it was not there during our Due Diligence period. Evidently it is a website created by a webpage creator. It definitely destroys credibility. He is still maintaining that the video is real.

Edited by VioletX

Guest BFSleuth

I think they are doubling down on dumb with that statement. The original youtube video was posted by the YouTube user, "ShootingSasquatch". SS has only two videos, the original cell phone video and a video announcing shootingsasquatch.com ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQG2VBcm3YE&feature=plcp

NOTICE THAT THIS PROMOTIONAL VIDEO WAS POSTED TWO WEEKS AGO. The cell phone video of the guy with the sunglasses filmed through the tent fly was posted one week ago.

FB/FB has jumped the rails...

Now Nda's have been signed regarding the camping video. they claim there was more than one camera and other evidence, but the we can't see it because of nda's now. Wow where have I heard that before? Seems pretty standard these days.

Now Nda's have been signed regarding the camping video. they claim there was more than one camera and other evidence, but the we can't see it because of nda's now. Wow where have I heard that before? Seems pretty standard these days.

Standard operating procedure...claim evidence to grab attention...then try and maintain that attention by saying soon soon, something soon. The same applies to other 'evidence' referred to in other threads. There is always a reason why the evidence cannot be produced. I suppose the real reason is because the evidence does not exist...because BF is an imaginary creature. I used to think it could exist , but I am much better now!

Edited by summitwalker

^^ That does not sound like the right conclusion to me... what I get from it is any time you see the 'something soon' thing going on, you can pretty much count on nothing showing up. In general.

Guest BFSleuth

Funny that the new video seems to be talking about integrity and all, when the entire thing with this video is almost assuredly a hoax. From FB/FB posts it seems that they likely contacted FB/FB with the original video and have hooked a fish.