The Next Chapter In The Tent Peeker

FWIW, if anyone thinks RD is going to make money out of this, then recheck the footage. At best, it is just another cool video. It's hardly definitive proof of BF.

Anyone who coughs up a whole bunch of dollars for his story/video/etc. deserves all he or she gets for their money, and more.

Who goes sasquatching without a video camera of some kind?? Big red flag right there if he was genuinely searching for one as it sounds like he will claim.

Guest Nalajr

VioletX, yes it does look close to human, in the face. I don't think I've seen any human have that much body hair though.

I'm not saying I would shoot without absolutely verifying what I was shooting at, but I would at minimum have my firearm ready to go. Don't know how I'd be able to film it and keep a rifle at the ready, but I'd try.

Pro-Kill or no-kill, you all have to admit that this mystery is never going to end until someone brings a BODY in for science to authenticate and study. A SASSY is going to have to die for the preservation of his fellow 'foots. Just the way it is.

Nalajr

Guest flycatch

First thing I want to tell you students of bigfoot research I'm a skeptic. I have set back the last two years gathering information and waited patiently for a non BlobSquatch to emerge. I first saw this video in B&W and wrote it off. Then the same video was released to FB finding Bigfoot and enhanced in color. Now I could see movement and definition. The information I learned now played into a yes or no and I came away with a yes. For those who don't know Rick Dyer has launced a BlogTalk radio show this evening. Also this evening on BlogTalk radio Robert Lindsay was a guest on Steve Knull bigfoot show. I asked Mr. Lindsay if he was aware of this video and he was. I then asked his opinion wether it was real or a hoax. With no hesitation he said it was real and the radio waves went silent. Not one person in the chat room or hosts of the show challenged him. Going back to Ricks show and this video he explained all the circumstances leading up to recording the video. Yes he took the video but he was not alone during the filming. This video we are being shown belongs to Rick Dyer but at the same time Rick was filming another person belonging to a production firm was doing the same thing using a HD video camera. The second video according to Rick will be released next year probably in Feburary.

Three years ago in almost the exact location a homeless couple were terrorized by a Bigfoot. They were not the only ones who saw this creature on the same day wihin hours of their sighting. The second sighting took place less than a mile from their location. The witness of the second sighting saw a bigfoot dragging a dead deer across a road. Both sightings were reported by the local TV news agencies. I personally saw the news report.

This is the real deal students of bigfoot and will eventually bypass the Patterson film. Stop judging the video on who took it and crtique the subject. One last thing I asked Rick was about the rifle in the tent and he told me it was to kill a bigfoot. I then asked him why he didn't shot it and he told me that would be another story at another time. Yes Rick Dyer is pro kill and for those against this option so what.

Guest wudewasa

bigfoot_01_lub.jpg

bigfoot_02_lub.jpg

The above pics are what some folks here believe to be the mask used in the "tent peeker" footage.

Edited by wudewasa

Guest TexasTracker

That mask is dead-on... The video is incredible, but taking into consideration all the factors, I'd have to lean towards a very good hoax.

Guest wudewasa

Yup, just another hoaxer WANTING ATTENTION!!!!

Instead of getting upset, I look at this BEHAVIOR as something tragically comedic and an exercise of using objective critical analysis to analyze and debunk said silliness.

Guest baboonpete

First thing I want to tell you students of bigfoot research I'm a skeptic. I have set back the last two years gathering information and waited patiently for a non BlobSquatch to emerge. I first saw this video in B&W and wrote it off. Then the same video was released to FB finding Bigfoot and enhanced in color. Now I could see movement and definition. The information I learned now played into a yes or no and I came away with a yes. For those who don't know Rick Dyer has launced a BlogTalk radio show this evening. Also this evening on BlogTalk radio Robert Lindsay was a guest on Steve Knull bigfoot show. I asked Mr. Lindsay if he was aware of this video and he was. I then asked his opinion wether it was real or a hoax. With no hesitation he said it was real and the radio waves went silent. Not one person in the chat room or hosts of the show challenged him. Going back to Ricks show and this video he explained all the circumstances leading up to recording the video. Yes he took the video but he was not alone during the filming. This video we are being shown belongs to Rick Dyer but at the same time Rick was filming another person belonging to a production firm was doing the same thing using a HD video camera. The second video according to Rick will be released next year probably in Feburary.

Three years ago in almost the exact location a homeless couple were terrorized by a Bigfoot. They were not the only ones who saw this creature on the same day wihin hours of their sighting. The second sighting took place less than a mile from their location. The witness of the second sighting saw a bigfoot dragging a dead deer across a road. Both sightings were reported by the local TV news agencies. I personally saw the news report.

This is the real deal students of bigfoot and will eventually bypass the Patterson film. Stop judging the video on who took it and crtique the subject. One last thing I asked Rick was about the rifle in the tent and he told me it was to kill a bigfoot. I then asked him why he didn't shot it and he told me that would be another story at another time. Yes Rick Dyer is pro kill and for those against this option so what.

its a hoax by a known hoaxer.

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

bigfoot_01_lub.jpg

bigfoot_02_lub.jpg

The above pics are what some folks here believe to be the mask used in the "tent peeker" footage.

I don't think so... The figure in the video has an ear, and this one doesn't. Also, the nose in this mask is more squished than the nose of the figure in the video. And the video figure's mouth turns down in a frown; this one is turned up in a smile.

In my opinion, the figure in the video is real, i.e., we are looking at an actual face, not a mask or a costume. Whether it's just a guy or it's an actual sasquatch, that's the question. I know most people lean towards "not a sasquatch." But not me. :no:

Guest BFSleuth

Unless or until the other video is released that has more detail that would be more revealing I'm still putting this in the hoax bin. That a known hoaxer is involved is a huge red flag, the biggest of all. The face in the video is a close (although not identical) match to the mask noted by wudewesa.

The other freaky thing is that the upper back seems to resemble the photo that Melissa released earlier this year. If this is ultimately proven to be a hoax, it makes me wonder whether RD may have had anything to do with that image? Purely my speculation at this point about that matter.

If this is ultimately shown to be authentic, then perhaps RD will have some level of redemption. I'm not hopeful about this happening at all.

The one thing that does me have intrigued is you can see it clearly chewing and you can tell there is something in it's mouth, it don't look fake so if it's a hoax it's a **** good one.

If this is ultimately shown to be authentic, then perhaps RD will have some level of redemption. I'm not hopeful about this happening at all.

BFS, even if it is the real McKoy (or McSquatch, should I say), do you think it would ever be shown to be authentic?

Of all the footage out there, from the PGF to Whitey to Woodpile, and everything in between, some is surely authentic but none has ever been shown/proven to be authentic. Only a body or DNA will get proper attention. This will remain just another cool video. Unless of course RD has 'steak'... :hunter:

Facebook finds Bigfoot mentions the neck muscles moving. Muscle movement is hard to fake.

However, with the connection to a hoaxer, the reality of it is doubtful.

By the way how does one make $280k hoaxing BF vidoes?