Has The Mabrc Captured A Bigfoot? Robert Lindsay's Latest Blog

This is my post from the thread at the MABRC :

I'm posting this in order to end some of the rumor mill speculation as to the reasons for my exit from the group. My expanding responsibilities of the family enterprise and the creation of a new business entity just would not allow me to continue in my original role in the O-6.

The remaining members of the group have been working diligently to get thier new organization on its feet and I'm sure they will achieve thier post capture goals and I wish them continued success.

Until next time...

Does anyone see where I said anything about a Dead Captured Bigfoot Body?

Anyone? Didn't think so.

Edited by EdSmith

Hmm, nope, this thread title doesn't refer to a dead or captured bigfoot.....oh, wait.

Things a little slow on the mabrc home page, lately?

OntS you sure are confident with your assumption. Is there anything else you want to say? I would almost say you are one of the Anon replies at Bigfoot Evidence ..almost.

Guest wudewasa

I don't wish the MABRC ill, but I wish they'd stop playing the drama queens.

The same can be said for all the folks on this board who reacted in the manner that they did.

Branco started a cryptic post about his yellow collared skunk ape on this forum. People asked for evidence, he didn't present it, but answered in more cryptic posts. Everyone laughed and it became elevated to another humorous situation that can be referred to a the "Yellow Collar" incident.

DW posts in a manner that some people think is "cryptic," and a witch hunt is conducted in full swing. Kinda strange huh?

Oh please Ed! You don't think "I'm sure they will achieve thier post capture goals" is leading???? Post means "after" and I think we all know what "capture" means.

At best it's poorly worded if a BF hasn't been atually "captured".

Oh please Ed! You don't think "I'm sure they will achieve thier post capture goals" is leading???? Post means "after" and I think we all know what "capture" means.

Maybe - just Maybe they are being pro-active and working on a plan should they capture or find a Bigfoot already dead.. You know, many researchers have set goals on how they would handle such a scenario..I don't - as I like my arms where they are and not embedded in my forehead.. :)

Why does everything always have to be so difficult? Sometimes you don't have to read into anything - the words are what they are.

Mercy..

Edited by Melissa

Again, do you see where I stated anything about a body? If so seek professional help.

There is nothing wrong or poorly worded about my posting if you don't like what I post or how I post feel free to ignore it don't look at it or even read it.

I would hate to think that you could not omprehend this it might cause others to discount your postings.

Maybe - just Maybe they are being pro-active and working on a plan should they capture or find a Bigfoot already dead.. You know, many researchers have set goals on how they would handle such a scenario..I don't - as I like my arms where they are and not embedded in my forehead.. :)

Why does everything always have to be so difficult? Sometimes you don't have to read into anything - the words are what they are.

Mercy..

Well I think we can all agree that the blogger in question is the one who took it way out of context, and he is 100% the one who made the leap to "Does MABRC have a captured Bigfoot". Nobody is holding RL's idiocy against MABRC. I don't even think anyone cares that Ed could have worded it better, because up to that point this was an MABRC/RL issue. When someone then PROACTIVELY posts it on this board- realize that nobody here knew anything about it until this thread- but then doesn't give a satisfactory answer but instead stirs the pot, it's going to annoy some people here (especially people who feel that they have been used by MABRC in a similar manner previously).

Maybe the whole thing is an innocent misunderstanding, but at some point past behavior does become a part of the equation. One thing I can be sure of is that if YOU had made the exact same post as the OP about something RL had written about you, my response would not have been the same. I can't speak for everyone else here, but to me you do NOT have a reputation for drumming up drama/publicity in this way.

If some people are truly innocent in all of this and find themselves wondering why in the world they would be getting this kind of response, well, it is not a crime to ocassionally look in the mirror and ask yourself why people see you a certain way.

Ed it's clearly inferred. I think you like the drama. If you don't, write this simple sentence, 'No, MABRC does not have a live or dead BF.' Pretty simple isn't it?