Has The Mabrc Captured A Bigfoot? Robert Lindsay's Latest Blog

This crap is for teenaged girls. My honest opinion is that 90% of the people who claim that they have "evidence", and ongoing experiences on the various BF forums are either full of baloney, too gullable, have overactive imaginations, or are delusional..........or some combination of those.

Edited by Irish73

Ed it's clearly inferred. I think you like the drama. If you don't, write this simple sentence, 'No, MABRC does not have a live or dead BF.' Pretty simple isn't it?

Clearly you want to argue and not serious about BF research and should be discounted from this point.

Have a good day.

You are entitled to nothing.

Neither are you then, as far as being taken seriously goes. No one put a gun to your head (or anyone from MBRC for that matter) and made you post what you did.

(RL) makes wild speculation misrepersents facts and all of a sudden your entitled.

You could clear up those "misrepresentations" in a single post if you so chose.

Some of you froth at the mouth trash talk every one and every thing except the culpeit (RL)

No one is "trash talking" anyone on this topic. It's just being pointed out that the people who promoted the pony show have yet to even show a hoofprint alleged to belong to the proverbial pony.

Edited by Mulder

SSR Team

This crap is for teenaged girls. My honest opinion is that 90% of the people who claim that they have "evidence", and ongoing experiences on the various BF forums are either full of baloney, too gullable, have overactive imaginations, or are delusional..........or some combination of those.

I agree completely and I'll just add a final one, "......or completely nuts "..

The whole bigfoot subject is just over the top, as of late, something is going to give one way or another.

If one of these groups do not come up with some strong evidence instead of dangling "we have the proof,

we just can't show it." or "we are confirming our findings"

If there is no hard evidence in the way of a body or DNA results by the end of the year,

Their will be a dramatic change with many of the on the fence people or with people who never had an encounter themselves,

and you will see a dramatic change in the amount of traffic to bigfoot forums, blogs, websites, Etc...

People are getting fed up with all the BS and are starting to put it on the back burner already, and it's getting worse everyday.

Which is incredibly frustrating for us "knowers". If ANYone has the right to complain about this sort of gameplaying it's us.

I have a body.

So does my wife ...

But I can't confirm or deny that her body is more awesome than my body.

Jenny McCarthy has an awesome body, even at 40... :D

Neither are you then, as far as being taken seriously goes. No one put a gun to your head (or anyone from MBRC for that matter) and made you post what you did.

You could clear up those "misrepresentations" in a single post if you so chose.

No one is "trash talking" anyone on this topic. It's just being pointed out that the people who promoted the pony show have yet to even show a hoofprint alleged to belong to the proverbial pony.

No ones putting a gun to your head to come to the show earthier.

Feel free to not read my posts. Feel free to ignore my former groups work, the MABRC all of it, including myself.

We have nothing of interest be on your way.

I think there is a lesson being learned right now by field researchers.

Don't talk about anything.

Wrong lesson. It should be: when you DO talk about things, do so clearly and unambiguously. And don't play games.

Guest Luckyfoot

Wow, now folks are telling the MABRC what to say.

If someone attempted to put words in your mouths, all of you would go ballistic.

Some of you are acting like immature hypocrites.

Uhm . NO.

As a productive educated member of society , I have a job where contracts mean a great deal. I won't be mabrc level vague- I'm a real estate agent and have been an appraiser for neary 2 decades. The verbage in contracts means everything. Especially in a home appraisal . If I don't communicate exactly what I mean to say, or don't make terms clear in a contract , I be in for some legal wrangling.

So to hold mabrc and Ed Smith to some standard of clarity from the Engish Language is not entirely unreasonable. It's not "telling them what to say"

it's pointing out their substandard communication ability.

Edited by Luckyfoot

Have you ever wondered how these threads can get so far down this road...

And who started the thread?

We have nothing of interest

Well we know that Ed. It's been apparent for years.

Guest poignant

"Hey look at me!

Hey!

I may or may not have something important to show you! But I can't confirm or deny it.

Hey!

Heyyyy! "

• Upvote 1

No ones putting a gun to your head to come to the show earthier.

Should we take this as a confession that you and/or they DID in fact start this to drum up converesation/controversy?

Feel free to not read my posts. Feel free to ignore my former groups work, the MABRC all of it, including myself.

If this is the caliber of intellectual effort and integrity that typifies your former groups' work, or the MABARC for that matter, I will.

We have nothing of interest

Then stop saying things that make it seem as if you do.

ETA: For the record, I have no idea if Mr Smith's or Darkwing's postings are in fact typical of any of the aforementioned groups, but they certainly don't reflect well on them.

Edited by Mulder

Hey, Ed and DW: I may or may not have utter contempt for the shameless shenanigans being perpetrated here.

Eh, strike that. I certainly DO have utter contempt for this crapola.

Guest wudewasa

So to hold mabrc and Ed Smith to some standard of clarity from the Engish Language is not entirely unreasonable. It's not "telling them what to say"

it's pointing out their substandard communication ability.

What's not to understand? They are remaining neutral on the subject. You and many others recognizeably want more. The MABRC doesn't have to give you more, because they owe you nothing, hence my previous posts about entitlement. The standard that you are setting doesn't mean that they have to meet it. If projecting your beliefs on them makes you feel better, have a cookie and high five your buddies as you feel superior over brewskis at Beef O'Bradys. After all, this isn't about passing a real estate exam for a license to practice, it's the realm of squatchery!