Has The Mabrc Captured A Bigfoot? Robert Lindsay's Latest Blog

Guest baboonpete

And to answer WT and DO, no I'm not jumping on the dogpile, the speculation is pointless. They didnt claim they had a body, the blogger did, and speculation of MABRC self promotion is unproven, just assumed, kinda like what the blogger did.

Edited by RayG
: removal of content that violates the BFF Rules & Guidelines

My post was a "speculation" about what may have caused Lindsey to make his "speculation" that the MABRC had captured a Bigfoot. Speculations are all that have been posted on this thread concerning that subject.

The known fact that a Swamp Ape was killed was not the primary subject of this thread or my post. Appreciate your concern for my health though.

Guest baboonpete

bull.... it was a group assumption that they were hyping that they had a body, and that's not proven to be the case. Unpopular opinion, maybe, but boo hoo unproven is unrpoven.

I think there is a lesson being learned right now by field researchers.

Don't talk about anything.

RL posted a blog - in that blog he claimed to have information about the MABRC. He provided no proof and did not once state he went to DW or anyone with information about this alleged body- only made an allegation he knew would eventually inflame this community. The way I see it - DW came here to head this off at the pass. He stated up front the MABRC had no comment at this time. That is his right. I'm not sure why anyone would want to take that away from him, another independent researcher or organization.

So, maybe the lesson is to just let people get riled up and angry on forums, FB pages and websites when there is "new and vital information" on a blog somewhere that doesn't fact check or go to the source of alleged "new and vital information" they put out. Heck - there isn't even any fact checking at all.

IF DW or anyone else had a body in their possession - the smart thing would be to keep quiet until the work is done. Do I need to bring up Melba Ketchum and the project that will never end??

Why are people not asking Lindsay why he (and others) continue to post articles that do not show proof for the gossip they are putting out there?

That's an even better question.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by Melissa

Guest thermalman

So can we just say that there is nothing to report on and let this thread RIP.... If somehing needs to be reported later it will be.

:popcorn: ...........WHAT :o ? Please no.............. :lol:

Edited by thermalman

Guest wudewasa

Whatsa matter Branco, are you trying to drum up interest again on your purported yellow collared primate? Has the MABRC stolen the spotlight? Why all the cryptic posts with no substantitiation? Show me da monkey! I'm not entitled to see it, but it would be very appreciated if you would share!

post-1029-0-95692900-1350657486_thumb.jp

"Why are people not asking Lindsay why he (and others) continue to post articles that do not show proof for the gossip they are putting out there?"

Because when you do that, Lindsay instantly bans you from commenting on his site. Wonder why THAT is. :banghead:

The way I see it - DW came here to head this off at the pass. He stated up front the MABRC had no comment at this time.

Actually he stated they could not "confirm or deny the existance of a body". That is not heading anything off at the pass. It's creating drama, rumor, and speculation.

Nothing but shameless self promotion. All RL did was post about something he saw on the MABRC's website. Now DW comes here with the sole purpose to drum up attention for themselves. The MABRC just joined Ketchum, MK Davis, Stover, and the others who care less about research but more about their own press.

Sad.

Guest Luckyfoot

Why are people not asking Lindsay why he (and others) continue to post articles that do not show proof for the gossip they are putting out there?

It wasn't Lindsay that put out a cryptic quote. He just reported it. If Ed and Darkwing had not suggested they might be in possesion of a body , there would be no drama.

Quick question Melissa, are you in possession of a bigfoot body at this time ?

Edited by Luckyfoot

Hello rockiessquatching.

Really? Did DW ask RL to post that article? If you say yes, got any proof of that? I would love to see it. Did RL post in that article that he went to anyone within the MABRC or the Orig 6 for confirmation or denial?

Maybe in the future those who do collect information from the field should just keep it quiet - and sit back and watch as people rip each other apart on these forums - instead of just saying upfront "We can neither confirm or deny the information".

You're right - it is rumor and speculation. Rumor and speculation that RL is right - with no proof forthcoming or even being requested of RL.

I'm more surprised people still read that blog.

It wasn't Lindsay that put out a cryptic quote. He just reported it. If Ed and Darkwing had not suggested they might be in possesion of a body , there would be no drama.

That is not how I read the quote. Maybe RL should have went to them first? Maybe there would have been a different outcome. But, he doesn't do that. Why? Well, isn't this much more fun?? LOL. Im sure RL is loving every second of this. Those featured in his gossip blog are targeted - while no one ever questions RL. Pretty good work if you can get it.

Quick question Melissa, are you in possession of a bigfoot body at this time ?

If I did - I sure in the heck wouldn't discuss it anywhere on the internet. That you can be sure of. Wait - did I confirm or deny that?

Hum.. Not sure.. LOL.

Could someone please translate what Ed wrote?

I think what Ed was saying is,

it is clear that some posters here are the center of 'their' universe..., BUT they are not the center of 'THE' universe.

You're right - it is rumor and speculation. Rumor and speculation that RL is right - with no proof forthcoming or even being requested of RL.

Only because there is no straight answer coming from the MABRC. The rumor and speculation is being created by the MABRC with this self-serving post. Don't blame RL when your own backyard is dirty.

Edited by rockiessquatching