Has The Mabrc Captured A Bigfoot? Robert Lindsay's Latest Blog

Whatever. Still ain't gonna compel me to visit the MABRC. Again, I don't wish them ill, but I've an aversion to drama. Let them post on their own site to their wittle heart's content, eh?

Guest Luckyfoot

The standard that you are setting doesn't mean that they have to meet it.

Rofl. weak.

Sure they do. Why can't the communicate like honest normal human beings. Not side show barkers ?

Guest poignant

Hamsters are cute.

John, I'm reading Bryan Sykes Seven Daughters of Eve, his work on tracing the mDNA of golden hamsters is inspiring.

SSR Team

Hamsters are cute.

:D

If it's true then it'll be awesome and you'll be commended. If it's not then it's no different than hoaxing and a real reputation killer.

Reseachers should always consider the repercussions when posting vague baiting claims.

Edited by roguefooter

Guest thermalman

:popcorn: Did someone say Jenny McCarthy's body is coming here??? :party:

She's partial to Canadians....just so you all know.

Edited by thermalman

If it's true then it'll be awesome and you'll be commended. If it's not then it's no different than hoaxing and a real reputation killer.

Reseachers should always consider the repercussions when posting vague baiting claims.

There is nothing vague about my posting if you were receding to it.

Guest gershake

There is nothing vague about my posting if you were receding to it.

Yes, there is. The vague part is whether you're saying that they're going to succeed at their post capture goals because capture has already happened, or if you're saying that they're going to succeed at their post capture goals in case their capture goals work out in the first place.

John, I'm reading Bryan Sykes Seven Daughters of Eve, his work on tracing the mDNA of golden hamsters is inspiring.

Really? That sounds cool. I am reading X-men vs Avengers. It is exciting, but I just can't decide who I want to win.

Guest wudewasa

How is this baiting or hoaxing? There is no evidence that the MABRC has hoaxed ANYTHING. So now, a neutral stance is on par with hoaxing? Because someone doesn't get their way, they assasinate the character of an orgination. Sounds like bullying.

This the BFF, where dissent within the terms of service is allowed. However, when does dissent escalate into an Internet lynch mob over someone neither confirming or denying the possession of an animal that's not even scientifically described?

Ed, lucky there wasn't a variant of "there" or "their" or "they're" in that posting, eh? Sometimes ignorance just screams out though one's own postings.

I guess you won't have to worry about reading again. Ignore them stay here in BFF land and ride the tea cup wheel over and over and over.

Have you just gone full-on troll? It would actually make this whole thing make more sense...

NGJ, not "just" gone, but "long gone".