Has The Mabrc Captured A Bigfoot? Robert Lindsay's Latest Blog

In addition .. the same information was posted by the MABRC director, on numerous facebook BF groups i belong to. This makes me think, there is a definite agenda behind it, in bringing this to the BF community's attention. I have no ill with the MABRC, and support any field research / investigation their members do, and appreciate all information they share. This... however, is not one of those times. It only adds to the constant BS, that has become bigfootery.

Guest baboonpete

seeing as the bigfootevidence blog and temtazer have fallen in cahoots, the Lidsay/Smith connection isn't really all that far fetching, if only as a subversive attempt to hype something. time will tell.

Not one of you have put any time effort or resources into any of our operations yet you people demand answers and scream entitlement.

You are entitled to nothing.

(RL) makes wild speculation misrepersents facts and all of a sudden your entitled.

Some of you froth at the mouth trash talk every one and every thing except the culpeit (RL)

Why do you think know one brings evidence of any.value to the BFF .

Just look at this thread look at the BS over At Bigfoot evidence. Yet you think no dare I say know your entitled

You can wait like every one else, so let the bashing begin you only solidify my point.

I'm not "frothing at the mouth" Ed. I'm bored. It's just another claim like the one you made a few years ago that we are still waiting for you to prove. Someone please wake me if they see anything.

ALL, we have had so many reports about this one thread, it is on the verge of being closed. We all understand this topic is volatile and honestly it may not be suitable here but more suited for the Premium section. We will ask to please try and refrain from any disrespect for others, KEEP the discussion a discussion. This is the only warning!

Thanks,

KB

SSR Team

I'm not "frothing at the mouth" Ed. I'm bored. It's just another claim like the one you made a few years ago that we are still waiting for you to prove. Someone please wake me if they see anything.

Amen.

Guest Grifter9931

snapback.pngEdSmith, on 18 October 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

Not one of you have put any time effort or resources into any of our operations yet you people demand answers and scream entitlement.

You are entitled to nothing.

Delta Bravo Ed .... Delta Bravo....

Edited by Grifter9931

Have we not learned anything from the past. People with proof, come out with proof, without the Dog & Pony Show. People with a story to tell and $$ signs in their eyes, hint and obfuscate to build interest. The interest is already out there, just search Bigfoot on Google. If you have real proof, (more than pictures) you will get attention and maybe a few bucks. The way to stop these "shows" is with disinterest, not more interest.

Guest baboonpete

Have we not learned anything from the past. People with proof, come out with proof, without the Dog & Pony Show. People with a story to tell and $$ signs in their eyes, hint and obfuscate to build interest. The interest is already out there, just search Bigfoot on Google. If you have real proof, (more than pictures) you will get attention and maybe a few bucks. The way to stop these "shows" is with disinterest, not more interest.

that.

Cool.. This is just like one of those branded movie scenes. *Scene One-Act One (suspense background music); On a rainy night in a little town, inside the old city hall which used to be the old wooden school barn, stirs rioting towns folk demanding answers to...Who Shot the Town Mascot? Is he Dead?! Is he Alive?! or Does he even exist?? What??!! *CUT!!!CUT!!!CUT!!* Whoops, the director didn't like that last part of the script..

Ok.. step back everyone and take a breath. Count to ten, scroll and read a few Q/A pages back before typing.. Wow... And if you do put fingers to keys, try to ask question as to how you would like to be questioned... RESPECTFUL, SUPPORTIVE and INTELLIGENT questions typically promotes usable answers. Forced questions towards answers only begets ambiguous replies, which only promotes rumors. We've all watched and participated in the Ketchum thread.. (sound affect: a women screams in the distant background).. Agree..??

Of anything, possibly Mr. LIndsay should come in here and answer some questions towards substantiating his reporting and not hide behind the walls of his site. If we feel Mr. Lindsay is acting unprofessional and possibly irresponsible, then lets ask him to step up and honorably do his part within this community vs. being an attention hungry armchair wanna-be journalist.. From there we'll see if there's anything towards creating a boring triple digit page thread with the movie marque in lights; "Captured Or Not Captured, and did he have clean underwear..".. Then respectfully ask the MABRC if they wish to step up to the microphone.. Make sense???

Huh.. I feel like Mel Brooks..

On the other hand, the 16 year old in me says "Shut-up.. Oh boy..this could be fun!! Pop the Popcorn.. Hurry!"

Edited by St.Croix

Guest BFSleuth

Of anything, possibly Mr. LIndsay should come in here and answer some questions towards substantiating his reporting and not hide behind the walls of his site. If we feel Mr. Lindsay is acting unprofessional and possibly irresponsible, then lets ask him to step up and honorably do his part within this community vs. being an attention hungry armchair wanna-be journalist..

He was a member of the BFF for a spell during the early Ketchum thread. His account is no longer active due to issues with forum rules and regulations. That was during a particularly cantankerous portion of the thread. I don't think he will be answering questions on this forum in the future.

baboonpete, you said he came here to clarify and diffuse the rumor mill. Well? Why won't he do it then? A simple yes or no would both clarify and diffuse. Why are you sticking up for him anyway? He may not owe anyone anything, but he brought it on himself.

People from the "real world" post on this forum, so yes, this actually is the real world.

baboonpete, Why are you sticking up for him anyway?

JUst a simple question, why can't Baboonpete have an opinion different than yours without you trying to coerce him back into the dogpile.....on YOUR side? Is that why things get out of hand? You can't handle anyone to have their own thoughts on the subject? you gotta help bring them back to the side YOU believe everyone should be on?

Just an observation about your statement......unless your statemnet is totally innocent...then " MY BAD"

Guest bamasquatch

New here, But how about we all stop jumping to conclusions and let it play out on its own. Getting sick of rumors and hoaxes. Lets just sit back,take a breath and relax no use in taking sides or what ever. We all know that it will play itself out in the end. If its rumor,its rumor. If its fact then great theres our proof positive. If its a hoaxe then whats new. we should all be use to that fact.

Sincerely Bama