Finding Bigfoot

It's definitely a possibility, SY. To me, it all seemed fabricated from jump-street, though. The chain of events had a broken link, or two, IMO.

And I agree with Bipto....Weird looking 'log' dent. I've side-swiped a pole in a parking lot, and it appeared similar to her truck. Maybe she was backing out of a parking spot, cut it a little too far to the left, swiped her truck, called her dad half-way home with her crazy story to keep out of trouble, then her dad showed up with BF on the brain, and the likely suspect of the log toss, then saw a raccoon's eye shine in the bushes, along with shadows that appeared to make out the outline of his Bigfoot, then started telling his daughter that he see's a BF, so she doesn't know any better and agrees that she thinks she sees it, but isn't really quite sure, then dad coming up with his master plan to get the BFRO out there, fabricates a track to get his daughter to believe that that is what they actually saw that night, and to justify the BFRO coming out. The dad owned the story....The daughter was trying to dissemble and seperate a little. I dunno...Seems more likely that what they were trying to sell.(I've also been watching too much Elementary...That Sherlock Holmes show:)

I would like to have been there when they explained this to the insurance company.

There is a show tonight, "Bobo marks his Turf". Says this one is in New Mexico and they take a hot air balloon ride. As far as that commercial, no I've never seen it on the air, only here. It's a shame because it's actually done pretty well.

Guest sprayanpray

Wonder when they will po up on a jack links beef jerky commercial someone is going to be a movie star. The next step will be scifi B rated movies on saturday night :haha: :haha:

Couldn't tell the difference between the show and the ad.....or is that just me LOL!

Well, they tried drawing out Sas with Zagnut bars and Krispy Kremes - maybe they'll have better luck with a Baconator!

What if they were on Saturday Night Live! Wouldn't that be a kick?

I know some people are totally annoyed by Ranae, but I like her and I think she fits in good on the show.

@wudewasa

The bigfoot pizza reminds of my teenage years in the 90's. ( my mom didn't like to cook so much then )

why do they never look for tracks in those back woods or even those odd tree markers that cannot be explained? the other thing is that they are always making there calls between each other but I think they are making them believe that it could be another tribe of bigfoots.