Finding Bigfoot

Guest wudewasa

BFR,

Thanks for posting your opinion. Do you have any further evidence to support it? I'm not calling you a liar, but would like to know more. Thanks!

BFR,

Thanks for posting your opinion. Do you have any further evidence to support it? I'm not calling you a liar, but would like to know more. Thanks!

I was their and saw what they do as to faking evidence, as well as i believe desertbigfoot.com still has the eye reflectors on his sight. We have expose these two guys before and they seem to just keep popping up.

has anyone got a link to the video footage from arizona that they used on the show tonight.. Kelley and I both think it looked human, it moved like a people... I'd like to see it close up.

I noticed bobo and MM were not working together tonight.

the videos are a plot device, used mostly to give the gang an excuse to be in a certain location, it operates a little better than "arizona is squatchy, so let's go there". the picnic table video last night was pretty lame. some kid swiped a drink from the cooler. but it's TV, they have use some construct to move the episode along.

They did themselves, the BFRO and the bigfoot community a huge disservice by airing that video and even pretending like it was anything but a person.

I have been in Mitch Waide camp site of rose creek with him. He won't come on here because he manufacture evidence. I was their when he casted fake foot prints, i was their when he placed reflected lenses in the forest as eyes, and the person in his ice chest viedo is his newphew preston. They get up late /early in the morning for cokes and cookies all of the time. Twice when i was camping with mitch he warned us about their late night habits so we wouldn't shoot them (we go very heavly armed). Bfro even knows that this video was not a bigfoot, (blow it up on a 52 inch HD and you can see prestons rock t-shirt and chain which he always worn out their). We talked to Bfro at the town meeting were it was held in payson back in march, and they knew it was not a bigfoot. They even told us so that they knew about Mitch and Alex Hearns expanded stories. Their were so many really good reports their and they picked a video with no proof and they knew it. The good researchers in Arizona are throwing the Bfro under the bus. They had a chance to expose a hoax and show really good research but decided to go down the road of Bascardism. Good Job BFRO.

Hey thanks for the information and insight. Very enlightening. I will unsubscribe from his Yt channel now. Guess I should be more careful about who I believe especially when they're making money at it?

Edited by TD-40

Guest wudewasa

BFR,

I'm looking for the info on the desert bigfoot site, but no dice. Any way to help a guy out more? Thanks.

When I google info about the video being fake, all I get is stuff from the bigfoot evidence blog. What gives?

Guest wudewasa

Thanks!

"On April 4th, 2009 the members of Desert Bigfoot.com and I were on one of our monthly outings in the Sierra Ancha Mountains. We were camped in a forest service campground where numerous reports of Bigfoot type activity had been observed by different people. In this same campground our group has experienced several possible Bigfoot activity incidents.

On this particular outing we had set up our camp and were preparing for the evening activities. In doing so we were setting up game cameras and sound recorders around the campground. One of the members and I happened upon a ponderosa pine just outside of the campground that had two automotive reflectors screwed into the bark.

Interestingly enough someone had taken these two reflectors and wrapped them in black electrical tape. The outcome of the taping gave the reflectors the look of evil eyes. Then the two were mounted so they looked like two eyes facing away from the tree. They were mounted about four and a half feet off the ground with four drywall screws. The reflectors themselves were red and framed in a silver colored metal oval frame for mounting. They looked like those mounted on trailers.

We found these reflectors just before sundown and when we stepped into the campground in daylight looking where they were we could not see them. The tree was growing on the side of the ridge just west of the campground and even though the reflectors were only four and half feet off the ground from the campground view it would be over seven feet off the ground.

We advised the entire group of our find and showed them all. The newest member of the group stated that he had seen them before and saw when a “Mr. X†placed them in the tree back in the summer of 2008. He stated Mr. X did so saying that he was putting them there so he could scare some family members with them that same night when the sun was down using a flashlight. Our member thought nothing more about them and had forgotten they were there until we found them almost a year later still posted on the pine.

When the sun had set and it was dark out we took our night vision equipment and tried to look in the direction of the eyes. At first we did not see anything however once we turned on an IR light source the reflectors shone very bright and were impossible not to see with the night vision equipment. In fact the reflectors appeared as two eyes shining against the IR light source. They looked just like the eye sine video that is posted by the BFRO, except brighter.

Now this was not a big deal at this point, a person that our group knew, Mr. X, placed these reflectors to scare some family members. He then decided to leave them or forgot them. No biggie right? Well we are not so sure. The members of Desert Bigfoot had been camping in the same location in December of 2008 and had met up with Mr. X, who was later known to have placed these reflectors. We had originally set up the meet with Mr. X to meet him as none of us had ever met him. We wanted to see if we could learn anything from him or somehow assist each other in our work. We had some reservations on this trip before meeting Mr. X, however we figured we would give him one meeting and then decide if we were going to accept him as an associate or distance our work from his.

On that December trip we had watched as Mr. X placed an IR flash game camera next to a stock tank where he left some honey as bait. Later several members of our group went back to look at this bait station with him and as they did this Mr. X stated he could see eye shine through his night vision. A member of our group scanned the area he had pointed out with a thermal camera and could not find anything giving off a heat signature. Before leaving he decided to turn on his night shot camcorder and see if he saw anything. After not observing anything he turned it off and returned to camp.

Several weeks later he was looking through his video footage and found that when he recorded this moment the camcorder picked up some eye shine. We thought we may have recorded some great eye shine footage and began to talk about the video clip within our group. One member of our group was skeptical as he had posted behind the group as they had returned to the bait station and was above the group documenting them from behind. He observed one of Mr. X’s family members ascend the hillside for a moment and then regroup with the others. Shortly after Mr. X stated he could see some eye shine.

The member of our group who witnessed this also said the location where the person went up the hill began to reflect in his night vision adapted camcorder as soon as that person walked back down the hill to rejoin the group. He thought this was very odd.

After these two separate incidents we began to piece two and two together and we think Mr. X may be trying to hoax us and others in the area. What other reason would there be for these two separate instances to have happened and what would they help to prove if anything?

We cannot prove Mr. X was trying to hoax us or others but the different instances do not add up. In fact we had spoken to Mr. X, asking him his perceptions on Tom Biscardi as we were still upset with someone who had taken some of our pictures and sent them to Tom without any permission. That was a different topic however and Mr. X stated he was also upset as he did not want any possible evidence to go to Tom. To us he stated he did not want anything to do with Tom or his organization. We have since learned that Mr. X has been a guest on Tom’s internet talk radio show. Who is he telling the truth to?

Now the reason for this post is because we are appalled by anyone who would ever try and hoax any person or group. The Bigfoot subject and research field already has too many stigmas because of the many hoaxers and jokers who have poked fun at or tried to make a quick buck off Bigfoot. They have given us all a black eye and we want no association with them or anyone who participates in such activities.

Desert Bigfoot and its members have no associations with these individuals and strongly disapprove of any such activity.

We took the time to take these reflectors down from the pine. We photographed them on the tree prior to doing so to document them. If anyone wants to claim them we have them and will keep them as evidence of a possible hoax. We had hoped that those searching for Bigfoot in Arizona would have stayed away from such a disgraceful activity. Integrity does not mean much to some people!"

Now, work with me here. Are you equating "Mr. X" and Mitch Waide as the same person? I don't like accusing someone of hoaxing unless there is definitive proof of such. Much appreciation for the clarification.

Edited by wudewasa

Guest wudewasa

Gotcha, just had to be clear on that. Thanks again for the link and clarification on this matter. I don't watch Finding Bigfoot, so is it true that MM and posse believe that the reflectors on the tree were "real sasquatch eyes?"

the videos are a plot device, used mostly to give the gang an excuse to be in a certain location, it operates a little better than "arizona is squatchy, so let's go there". the picnic table video last night was pretty lame. some kid swiped a drink from the cooler. but it's TV, they have use some construct to move the episode along.

Absolutely. And this shows you why this isn't about serious research, but about a show that Animal Planet can market to people who will gobble up anything made to appear 'real'. Great observation Slappy. It's all about entertainment.

Just watched the Arizona one, and have to admit that was one of the worst. That opening video was maybe the worst they have shown. I was surprised they went along with it being a squatch as much as they did, even given the track record of the show. "Why would a teenager just take one can of soda and then go that way?" I've been camping with groups of teenagers. They are as strange and as unpredictable as squatches. Probably stranger.

I've said I have an open mind on this, but that one didn't do it for me at all.

^Wow! :)

Not meaning to educate you, but IR stands for infrared radiation, which a thermal camera gathers. (IR photo's which rely on reflected IR and thermal images which rely on radiated thermal infrared light.).....represents the same thing.

I believe trail cams use NV and have a flash that illuminates both the subject's clothing and the "red eye" effect? My understanding is, that the IR is the trigger mechanism with the trail cams. (I'm open to correction on the trail cam references?) :)

IR trail cameras use an IR emitter to illuminate an area "with a back drop" which reflects the light back to the "camera" which is sensitive enough to that range of IR and produces an image. Without a back drop of foliage and nothing in front of the camera looking into open space further than say 30 yards the image will be completely black. The camera's "trigger sensor" is triggering on the same heat radiation IR light "in motion" that a thermal imager see's but does not emit the same IR light range that it triggers on. The IR trail camera will not trigger if you shine an IR source at the camera, it's a different range of IR.

Night vision scopes and IR trail cameras don't work the same. Night vision scopes amplify all available light using an intensifier tube including IR, while trail cameras need a lot more IR illumination in the range of 850nm, which is similar to the "Night Shot" function on Sony camcorders.

On the subject of clothing using trail cameras ,Night Shot camcorders and night vision devices, you are looking at reflected IR light and the color may vary according to what type of fibers they are and may appear white when the color is black. Black or dark colored hair always looks black when I film animals, however I've noticed while watching Ghost Hunters that one girls hair looks blond in IR footage but is auburn brown in normal light footage. Perhaps died hair can't lie in IR. Something to think about.