Finding Bigfoot

rescue-shameless-

more/170856/'>http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/

2013/02/26/sunday-cable-ratings-walking-dead-

wins-night-live-from-the-red-carpet-ax-men-bar-

rescue-shameless-more/170856/

Still in the top 100 on Sunday. And top Sunday show for Animal Planet. Not shabby.

Yeah some people on here keep shooting their mouth off on how terrible it is but MM is the King of Bigfoot and the numbers speak for themselves. The show is the best, you can enjoy it with all the fans or whine about it because your jealous.

It reminds me of those hardcore skeptical people that creep on these sites to teach us what they want us to believe. I don't want anyone telling me what to watch or how I should feel about Bigfoot.

Why would anyone complain day after day about a show they hate? I would change the television channel and forget about it. But if you're jealous of them you come back every day and complain in hopes to turn everybody against it...Well it's not working LMAO

Edited by Kerry

Why would anyone complain day after day about a show they hate? You change channels and forget about it. But if you're jealous of them you come back every day and complain in hopes to turn everybody against it...Well it's not working LMAO

Why would anyone complain day after day about a show they hate? You change channels and forget about it. But if you're jealous of them you come back every day and complain in hopes to turn everybody against it...Well it's not working LMAO

The show does seem to engender a lot of hatred, for whatever reason.

It could be better, of course, but to me, any show about Bigfoot is better than no show about Bigfoot. I do enjoy the cast, though Matt doesn't seem like a person I'd want to be around much. I wish they'd do a whole episode or more just talking to the people at the town hall meetings, and feature less night romps. But I also understand this is a television show that needs it's "booga booga" moments in order to hold viewers. I just wish viewers were a bit more willing to be held by something OTHER than "booga booga". :)

You're right Ted not many would want to pal around with MM but the son of a gun is good at what he does. I think the show does good for BF.

I personally would love to buy MM a beer and listen to all his stories about things he has seen in his travels.

Edited by Kerry

I've only watched a few episodes. I would rather watch a show that is done in a more scientific manner (no raves or fireworks etc), less screaming and yelling, more on the history of sightings in the area, stories from the locals. Less camera time in the IR lights saying "that's a squatch" to every noise in the woods. Less stories from young kids talking about seeing BF in the ally when they are taking out the trash - more from long time rural residents who probably have more realistic and credible stories. Spend longer than a weekend at the place - make this a 2 hour show, once a month featuring a hotspot on each show. I would watch that regularly. FB seems to be geared to the reality TV crowd who watch for the over-the-top reactions and crazy dramatization rather than for any real educational reasons.

I think that much time in one place would be boring and would be cancelled in one showing. They have tried fireworks and crazy stuff but not every show over and over. They should try different things because we don't know what works. They do have adult sightings in the show but some of the kids are just as believable.

We can't be educated until something is found.

You may be right Kerry, I am not a TV exec and do not know what sells the commercial air time. But I would much rather watch a show that gave us an in depth look at a week long research project in and around Ape Canyon, Britich Columbia or Ouichita Mountains - more talk from the locals and then day by day follow up in the woods with realistic techniques.

If throwing a party worked then the big guy would have been crashing high school kids' bon fires on Saturday nights all across America.

FB seems to be geared to the reality TV crowd who watch for the over-the-top reactions and crazy dramatization rather than for any real educational reasons.

That's how you make a successful show.

Everything has been tried by many different researchers and they have all failed. It is good to research other methods. We are educated from Finding Bigfoot in a sense of what won't work. I hope someday they get lucky and stumble on something that does.

I wish the format of the show would change. I like when they talk to the people and go over the encounters. More than I like them tromping in the woods. Sure they can still do that but don't show it unless something is noticed strange.

But the stories to me are always more interesting.

I wish they spent more time in the last episode with Scott. I love his Videos even though they seem to be blob-Squatches at times. But he really is out in the woods trying to set up those camera traps.

I also would love more ancient back ground told on the areas they are in. Like the screaming lady.

Make it more educational would be good.

Yea, I know what you mean. problem is it's an American reality show. I find all these american "so called" reality shows to be....

5 Minute intro

5 minute preview

5 minute advert break

5 minute recap

5 minute (of actual fun telly viewing)

5 minute advert break

5 minute recap

5 minute preview

5 minutes of telly viewing

... and so on and so on.

it can take Hours to get 30 minutes of solid viewing.

However this is the formulae that seems to draw in your average pleb into watching it. and higher ratings will ensue.

compare this to the nature programs I grew up on,

BBC wildlife on one (for example). 1 hour of solid, amazing, informative, and interesting viewing.....with no ad breaks.

I do get frustrated with the US reality format..... I guess it gets higher viewing figures and earns more money.

perhaps the BFRO could put together a 1 hour show separate from finding bigfoot, ... like a proper documentary showing and backing up their findings with whatever science and corroborating evidence they have. without all the ****** drama and over the top sensationalism and stomping about the forest whooping and shouting.

Edited by blueb4sunrise

Going out into these areas where witness sightings were and trying to stir up some action is what most people want to see. There is no solid evidence to scientifically go over. I don't care who claims they have it, there is none.

Guest wudewasa

perhaps the BFRO could put together a 1 hour show separate from finding bigfoot, ... like a proper documentary showing and backing up their findings with whatever science and corroborating evidence they have. without all the ****** drama and over the top sensationalism and stomping about the forest whooping and shouting.

A BFRO television broadcast without MM acting like a kid off of his Ritalin?! Yeah, it's fun to dream...