Finding Bigfoot

That whale sound worked good I think they should use it more often. I thought it was gonna get caught out in the open for a camera shot.

That Pennsylvania show was the best I've seen so far out of all there shows. They should get that red head to travel with them. Did anyone notice Bo Bo's shirt? It was the PBS, I was surprised to see them advertise for another BF research team. Maybe they can accomplish something if all the researchers can work together without fighting.

That Pennsylvania show was the best I've seen so far out of all there shows. They should get that red head to travel with them. Did anyone notice Bo Bo's shirt? It was the PBS, I was surprised to see them advertise for another BF research team. Maybe they can accomplish something if all the researchers can work together without fighting.

Wouldn't that be nice????

I liked the teens blobsquatch at first but the team seen things differently. At least they proved once again that Matt doesn't see BF behind every tree.

I liked the teens blobsquatch at first but the team seen things differently. At least they proved once again that Matt doesn't see BF behind every tree.

I liked it at first too - seemed bulky, the gait and arm swing looked good. But there was something about listening to them that just didn't add up. My guess is they are both hunters and have a ghillie suit, and pulled a fast one. (No pun intended.)

As for the redhead, he did seem like he has an active imagination, so I don't know about him, either. The most compelling on this one to me was the guy who saw one crossing the road. West end of an east bound bigfoot. Loved that line!

Guest SoFla

I don't think they pull the best videos from which to base their shows on. Like the other night they showed that go cart video which was an obvious man walking through the woods. I think they should show more definitive video proof, of which there are many to choose from

The most compelling on this one to me was the guy who saw one crossing the road. West end of an east bound bigfoot. Loved that line!

You are so right, he was awesome. Sightings like that are why I'm a bigfooter.

He had nothing to gain and he's not some creep looking for attention. I believe him 100% and the only explanation is a guy in a costume. Then the three steps across the road rules that out.

He actually reminded me of a canoe livery owner I talked to once here in Michigan. He told me one of his daily tasks is to get up real early and canoe the route to make sure there were no tree falls, etc. during the night. He carries a chain saw with him. This is on the Rifle River, right through the Rifle River Recreation Area where there have been multiple bigfoot sightings reported over the years. I didn't think at the time to ask him if he has seen anything in terms of bigfoot. But after canoeing it myself, there are definitely isolated areas back there where it wouldn't surprise me.

I'd like to know if the guy in Pennsylvania has a similar routine.

Admin

I find it hard to believe the Go-Karters didn't see this beast during their laps. If it was on film, he was looking in that direction. Just sayin...

I find it hard to believe the Go-Karters didn't see this beast during their laps. If it was on film, he was looking in that direction. Just sayin...

While I certainly have my doubts as to the validity of what they caught on camera, I can actually believe this part. I understood it as he was holding the camera (phone?) in one hand above his head or out the side, while steering with the other and presumably watching where he was driving, not filming.