Finding Bigfoot

The show is doing very good that's why I said that. It would of never made it past season one if it was bad as they try to make it out to be.

All one has to do is scoot around the vast wasteland to see lots of bad TV makes it past season one.

Edited by DWA

All one has to do is scoot around the vast wasteland to see lots of bad TV makes it past season one.

This is true, and I'm never quite sure what is more amazing: That someone actually came up with some of the ideas, or that someone greenlighted said ideas.

What is bad to you or me might be good to millions of others. I hate watching America got talent but they didn't get canceled because millions enjoy it. Finding Bigfoot has it's following and it 's growing because they listen to what we ask for. Each show gets better and this Pennsylvania show is gonna be hard to top.

Finding Bigfoot is doing wonders for Bigfooters. The DCNR was notoriously against Bigfooters but they gave Finding Bigfoot the keys to the State Park to conduct research. They are beginning to take Bigfoot serious after seeing all the sightings and growing popularity.

Bad TV will sometimes do that.

(And yes the case can be made that FB is GREAT TV, even it it's awful science.)

Note that when BFRO puts up new reports, they are mainly from encounters this year and last. That never happened before FB, so I doubt it is a coincidence. And the reports don't read any differently, an indicator that people just know where to report now.

That's the good part of the show. It gets people looking that normally wouldn't bat an eyelash. Then when they find some evidence they know where to go with it to have it investigated properly. If it's anything good we all hear about it.

Guest Patty3
BFF Patron

What is bad to you or me might be good to millions of others. I hate watching America got talent but they didn't get canceled because millions enjoy it. Finding Bigfoot has it's following and it 's growing because they listen to what we ask for. Each show gets better and this Pennsylvania show is gonna be hard to top.

A lot over the top I think. It is passable, but increasingly boring entertainment.

As for FB or BFRO getting the keys to any State Park....... I sure hope they leave no trace and donate some funds to said park.

That's the good part of the show. It gets people looking that normally wouldn't bat an eyelash. Then when they find some evidence they know where to go with it to have it investigated properly. If it's anything good we all hear about it.

If I'm understanding you properly, you're saying that Finding Bigfoot is where you should go to have evidence investigated properly? I'm sorry, but those clowns are the epitome of how not to investigate something like this properly.

Their format: follow up on obvious hoax video. Find nothing. Have a televised town hall meeting where anyone who can make up a story can get on tv. Chart out those stories and go to the exact same spot that someone had an encounter, oh maybe a week ago, maybe four years ago, spend a night howling into the wind and waving donuts around, find nothing, but declare victory and move on.

Yeah, that is not investigating it properly by any account. And if I misunderstood you and you meant the BFRO overall, then I still kind of have a problem with an organization that investigates BF sightings by using people that have an obvious bias. If MM et al on the show are any indication of the average BFRO investigation, then it seems that leading the witness and jumping to conclusions on behalf of the witness is common practice. Again, not really the best type of investigation.

• Upvote 1

It's not as bad as you say or it wouldn't be so successful. Both have some bugs to work out but they are functioning just fine. I think they are here to stay and if you don't like them go somewhere else. But where? Nobody does as much or as good. If I get a good video they are the ones to call if you want lots of exposure on television.

Guest wudewasa

Calling in the cast of Finding Bigfoot to review purported sasquatch evidence is like calling in the kool aid man to browse around a china shop!

kool-aid-man.jpg

I can't think of anyone that's as serious or involved as the BFRO team. In fact if I were more serious about it than they are I might seek some mental help. This is Bigfoot I don't think anyone can screw it up.

Guest wudewasa

The BFRO team does good things and I respect the members fighting the good fight. The Finding Bigfoot team makes the Three Stooges look like Noble Prize winners.

My cousin, Tonya Morrow, will be on tonight (Connecticut). And, I think they are featuring her video. Anyway, I don't get Animal Planet, so if you could tell me how it is, that would be great!

If your cousin has a short video of a subject running off into some trees, then she came across as a really nice person who wouldn't lie or embellish something like this. The video was grainy and blurry, as usual, but it seemed legit.

This episode was one of the most boring I've seen so far. Nothing happened when the team was out at night, there was no townhall, and the other stories they followed up on were alright but overall this episode was lame.